GTFIH! Weight loss methods RANKED

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
INTRODUCTION:
People have been researching ways to lose weight quickly for decades since obesity has been directly associated with poor physical helath, mental health, and level of perceived attractiveness. Losing weight can not only improve your physique and make your muscles more defined, but it can also just help you feel better about yourself overall. Think about it; imagine you're fat and after enough bullying and rejection from your peers you decide to transform your life and body. Nothing beats seeing the numbers drop on that scale or seeing the people who thought they were too good for you chase you down.

Today I will be giving and overview of and ranking different methods for losing weight.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS: WATERFASTING/STARVING

Like I said, seeing numbers drop on a scale is an unbeatable feeling for most. And what can possible be so bad about drinking a lot of water and not eating for a couple of days? I mean, it checks all the boxes of losing weight, and you do so pretty quickly, right? WRONG. Studies have shown that starving yourself is bad for your physical and mental health and can make you feel physically and mentally drained. For those who do intense exercise every day, this lifestyle choice to starve yourself will make it impossible to complete athletic tasks. Some people have even passed out after waterfasting for so long and have had to be hospitalized.
Also, for any manlets out there, don't starvemaxx. And for anyone in general it is a bad idea for growth since you produce less igf1 when not eating and lots of amino strains that build up igf1 come directly from orally ingested proteins such as red meat and eggs.
"IGF-1 is produced primarily by the liver as an endocrine hormone as well as in target tissues in a paracrine/autocrine fashion. Production is stimulated by growth hormone (GH) and can be retarded by undernutrition,[9] growth hormone insensitivity, lack of growth hormone receptors, or failures of the downstream signaling pathway post GH receptor including SHP2 and STAT5B. Approximately 98% of IGF-1 is always bound to one of 6 binding proteins (IGF-BP). IGFBP-3, the most abundant protein, accounts for 80% of all IGF binding. IGF-1 binds to IGFBP-3 in a 1:1 molar ratio. IGFBP-1 is regulated by insulin.[13]" Source: Wikipedia
As you can see, it directly says that undernutrition is bad for igf1 levels.
CAN SOMETIMES BE EFFECTIVE: INTERMITTENT FASTING
Some research states that intermittent fasting can improve your metabolism and even lower your ghrelin baseline (hunger chemical for those who don't know). But for others, intermittent fasting can lower their quality of sleep because they're going to bed hungry, and for others it can cause other health issues like fluctuating glucose levels and whatnot. But intermittent fasting can and should be combined with the other good methods on this list for maximum efficiency. And intermittent fasting takes a while, like all good weight loss methods should.
DO THIS: DIETING!
Who said that other methods of dieting are ineffective? In fact, a healthy diet can be just the opposite of that! Diets are a great median of all of these methods and depending on the diet you choose, you can get a little bit of everything. Like you can still eat some of the foods that you like but also lose weight staying consistent over a long period of time. I'd recommend either a lean bulk, a protein-based cut, or a Mediterranean diet. A protein-based cut is great for weight loss specifically because it assists you in keeping or even improving your amount of muscle mass but also you will lose weight via unhealthy/processed fats.
I'd especially recommend the Mediterranean diet and think it's EXTREMELY underrated for weight loss but it also reduces your risks of cardiovascular disease and even cancer!

CHEAT CODE: EXCERCISE!

For some, this may seem like stating the obvious, yet so many people stay browsing .org instead of getting up and pumping some iron. Although spot reducing fat doesn't exist, working out the muscles in a fatty part of your body is bound to increase the visibility of the muscle there. If this is combined with a healthy protein based diet, not only will you lose weight, but you'll also have major physique improvements!

CHEAT CODE 2.0: CARDIO!!!
Without a doubt, the best form of physical activity for weight loss is cardio. It can be quick, easy, invigorating, and is guaranteed to provide results. Going on a 30 minute walk can burn between 100-175 calories. Biking for 15 minutes can burn up to 100. But the form of cardio that I'd recommend the most is jump roping. It's not too easy or too difficult, burns calories extremely quickly, is fun, and can improve your hand-eye coordination. You can also bring a jump rope almost anywhere, and a 10 minute jump roping session burns a whopping 100-200 calories.

WHAT WOULD I RECOMMEND?

I would recommend every .org user to follow a Mediterranean diet and fast before 12pm and after 8pm. I suggest drinking 2 liters of water a day to help improve digestion and decrease bloating. I'd also recommend that everyone go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week and target all of the major upper and lower bodily muscles and to do 30 minutes of cardio a day. One final tip: count your calories and set a goal for yourself, don't stop until you achieve this goal.

Hopefully this thread is helpful for everyone on their weight loss journeys. PM me any questions you may have. Best of luck!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kokoszanel, 4bhii, PSLdog and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subanimal, TheDragon, m0ss26 and 6 others
Lmao, I just spam Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, Retatrutide, clen, cardarine and mog your weightloss

• +1
Reactions: mm398310, Jason Voorhees, schizo echochamber and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Did not and will not read

Lmao, I just spam Semaglutide, Tirzepatide, Retatrutide, clen, cardarine and mog your weightloss
I'm too high inhib to follow a stack like that

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
I guess i'll be getting some diuretics

INTRODUCTION:
People have been researching ways to lose weight quickly for decades since obesity has been directly associated with poor physical helath, mental health, and level of perceived attractiveness. Losing weight can not only improve your physique and make your muscles more defined, but it can also just help you feel better about yourself overall. Think about it; imagine you're fat and after enough bullying and rejection from your peers you decide to transform your life and body. Nothing beats seeing the numbers drop on that scale or seeing the people who thought they were too good for you chase you down.

Today I will be giving and overview of and ranking different methods for losing weight.

Like I said, seeing numbers drop on a scale is an unbeatable feeling for most. And what can possible be so bad about drinking a lot of water and not eating for a couple of days? I mean, it checks all the boxes of losing weight, and you do so pretty quickly, right? WRONG. Studies have shown that starving yourself is bad for your physical and mental health and can make you feel physically and mentally drained. For those who do intense exercise every day, this lifestyle choice to starve yourself will make it impossible to complete athletic tasks. Some people have even passed out after waterfasting for so long and have had to be hospitalized.
Also, for any manlets out there, don't starvemaxx. And for anyone in general it is a bad idea for growth since you produce less igf1 when not eating and lots of amino strains that build up igf1 come directly from orally ingested proteins such as red meat and eggs.
"IGF-1 is produced primarily by the liver as an endocrine hormone as well as in target tissues in a paracrine/autocrine fashion. Production is stimulated by growth hormone (GH) and can be retarded by undernutrition,[9] growth hormone insensitivity, lack of growth hormone receptors, or failures of the downstream signaling pathway post GH receptor including SHP2 and STAT5B. Approximately 98% of IGF-1 is always bound to one of 6 binding proteins (IGF-BP). IGFBP-3, the most abundant protein, accounts for 80% of all IGF binding. IGF-1 binds to IGFBP-3 in a 1:1 molar ratio. IGFBP-1 is regulated by insulin.[13]" Source: Wikipedia
Some research states that intermittent fasting can improve your metabolism and even lower your ghrelin baseline (hunger chemical for those who don't know). But for others, intermittent fasting can lower their quality of sleep because they're going to bed hungry, and for others it can cause other health issues like fluctuating glucose levels and whatnot. But intermittent fasting can and should be combined with the other good methods on this list for maximum efficiency. And intermittent fasting takes a while, like all good weight loss methods should.
Who said that other methods of dieting are ineffective? In fact, a healthy diet can be just the opposite of that! Diets are a great median of all of these methods and depending on the diet you choose, you can get a little bit of everything. Like you can still eat some of the foods that you like but also lose weight staying consistent over a long period of time. I'd recommend either a lean bulk, a protein-based cut, or a Mediterranean diet. A protein-based cut is great for weight loss specifically because it assists you in keeping or even improving your amount of muscle mass but also you will lose weight via unhealthy/processed fats.
I'd especially recommend the Mediterranean diet and think it's EXTREMELY underrated for weight loss but it also reduces your risks of cardiovascular disease and even cancer!

For some, this may seem like stating the obvious, yet so many people stay browsing .org instead of getting up and pumping some iron. Although spot reducing fat doesn't exist, working out the muscles in a fatty part of your body is bound to increase the visibility of the muscle there. If this is combined with a healthy protein based diet, not only will you lose weight, but you'll also have major physique improvements!

Without a doubt, the best form of physical activity for weight loss is cardio. It can be quick, easy, invigorating, and is guaranteed to provide results. Going on a 30 minute walk can burn between 100-175 calories. Biking for 15 minutes can burn up to 100. But the form of cardio that I'd recommend the most is jump roping. It's not too easy or too difficult, burns calories extremely quickly, is fun, and can improve your hand-eye coordination. You can also bring a jump rope almost anywhere, and a 10 minute jump roping session burns a whopping 100-200 calories.

WHAT WOULD I RECOMMEND?

I would recommend every .org user to follow a Mediterranean diet and fast before 12pm and after 8pm. I suggest drinking 2 liters of water a day to help improve digestion and decrease bloating. I'd also recommend that everyone go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week and target all of the major upper and lower bodily muscles and to do 30 minutes of cardio a day. One final tip: count your calories and set a goal for yourself, don't stop until you achieve this goal.

Hopefully this thread is helpful for everyone on their weight loss journeys. PM me any questions you may have. Best of luck!
bump

idk man i like starving it’s fun

idk man i like starving it’s fun
Collagen, muscle, and organs take a hit, starving can work but you have to supplement a ton of things.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
“Just do clen and keto bro”

Number 1 : Dont eat

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
true af water fasting just made me lose all my muscle

• +1
INTRODUCTION:

WHAT WOULD I RECOMMEND?

Just take DNP lmao

• +1
Reactions: embraceselfhate
I am a white Christian by the way
Megachurch protestant type? Do you go to "Sunday service" in a strip mall? Is the building you worship in carpeted? Lol. If you were a Christian you would know fasting was a frequent and favorite devotion of early Christians and the Church Fathers.

Its extolled frequently in scripture as a mark of sanctity and a means for purification. The continence and discipline needed to not sate the most primal outcry of your physical form and forgo food for several days to a couple weeks on end, is an exercise in willpower if nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
Megachurch protestant type? Do you go to "Sunday service" in a strip mall? Is the building you worship in carpeted? Lol. If you were a Christian you would know fasting was a frequent and favorite devotion of early Christians and the Church Fathers.

Its extolled frequently in scripture as a mark of sanctity and a means for purification. The continence and discipline needed to not sate the most primal outcry of your physical form and forgo food for several days to a couple weeks on end, is an exercise in willpower if nothing else.
It is much easier to please the flesh than to truly live in the name and image of the divine.

• +1
Reactions: YoungWerther and jagmogs1000
INTRODUCTION:

WHAT WOULD I RECOMMEND?

For leanmaxx dm me im gonna offer best way you pay with your results i bet you transform in a month max

I have a BMI of 20. No need for weight loss