Guess my BF % at my leanest state.

D

Deleted member 41230

Iron
These pics are from 1.5 years ago

This was during my leanest state ever, pretty much only ate fastfood, never exercised, just rotted all day long.

63kg/180cm

I was pretty skinny fat here still, what do you think my body fat percentage is around in these pics? Asking because i'm trying to get down to 10% bf atm (currently at 75kg) so i wonder how much of a difference there will be face-wise if i get down to that low

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and christian2710
you have klinefelters mate, 17%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, pentamogged9000 and Acne Victim
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710 and Acne Victim
somewhere between 15-18%

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Omg that godly fat distribution, you realise how lucky you are ?
Don't fuck this up by getting old like shit go to the gym and eat healthy asap

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and christian2710
Ps around 17% but bf without muscle mass is super hard to guess (but you can very well be 15 or 20)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and christian2710
Nah it's just severe pectus excavatum, rib flare. It makes my body look subhuman, it is what it is
stop coping before I knock that nutsack of a chin off

Omg that godly fat distribution, you realise how lucky you are ?
Don't fuck this up by getting old like shit go to the gym and eat healthy asap
Yeah i know, its weird that my face is still relatively sharp at that body fat percentage, thats why i wonder what it will look like if i get down to 10%, i will look like auschwitz skeleton

still subhuman genes, i mean i was at literally 63kg and still high body fat percentage

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and christian2710
Yeah i know, its weird that my face is still relatively sharp at that body fat percentage, thats why i wonder what it will look like if i get down to 10%, i will look like auschwitz skeleton

still subhuman genes, i mean i was at literally 63kg and still high body fat percentage
To be honest I really think this isn't about genes but more the lifestyle/condition you have when you enter puberty.
If you were a little bit chubby you make more estrogen and develop more female patterns of fat.
But go to the gym man you will have a healthier body and you can go to lower body fat without looking unhealthy

Great body fat distribution,

if you gymmax this should stop being a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41230
To be honest I really think this isn't about genes but more the lifestyle/condition you have when you enter puberty.
If you were a little bit chubby you make more estrogen and develop more female patterns of fat.
But go to the gym man you will have a healthier body and you can go to lower body fat without looking unhealthy
Yeah perhaps, i mean during that time i literally just ate mcdonalds/frozen pizza once-twice a day and got maximum of 1000 steps a day together never working out or seeing the sunlight so obviously it made me skinny fat.

Me during bulking phase: 85kg

Then i stopped working out and stopped eating properly for a couple of months and now i am at 73-75kg with a lot of body fat due to mostly loosing muscle while the body fat remained due to low protein for months.

So now i'm going down to 60-65kg, + low carb, high protein diet with daily exercise, hopefully i'll be close to 10%

Last edited:
Man your bulk was just you getting fat I'm sorry to tell... I put more muscle than you just woth 1 month of noob gains, something was wrong with your lifestyle/lifting.
You have to clean bulk meaning not gain to many fat because you're still very skinny fat.
In my opinion a very low carb diet in calorie surplus and a PPL high volume will suit you well, you bulk for 6 months (you'll probably loose a little bit of fat by the way) and when you're muscular enough you do a proper cut.
But to be honest I'm not familiar with your fat distribution so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Man your bulk was just you getting fat I'm sorry to tell... I put more muscle than you just woth 1 month of noob gains, something was wrong with your lifestyle/lifting.
You have to clean bulk meaning not gain to many fat because you're still very skinny fat.
In my opinion a very low carb diet in calorie surplus and a PPL high volume will suit you well, you bulk for 6 months (you'll probably loose a little bit of fat by the way) and when you're muscular enough you do a proper cut.
But to be honest I'm not familiar with your fat distribution so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt.
I was benching 130kg, Deadlift 230kg in those 85kg/190lbs pics.

I just don't have the best genetics for building muscle, i'm mostly focusing on calisthenics now together with this diet. I just want a lean, toned body, i will probably not bulk again, i will mostly focus on my face instead of physique as thats where i have the most of my potential. Gonna cut down to 60-65kg and just maintain my weight there while exercising everyday.

OMAD
500g 80/20 ground beef
4 white potatoes
50g olive oil
200-300ml berries
losalt/black pepper for spicing
water/coconut water
≈ 2200kcal, 85g carbs, 150g protein, 130g fat

• Woah
Reactions: yayatourer
130 kg is impressive though, your diet seems on point too, si I guess you're just very fat and nees to cut. Go on carnivore or keto boy you'll loose fat very easily if you can stick to it long term. And go back to the gym it's still good for hormones anddo a proper cut.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41230