Reactions: InnerVoid and Abhorrence
whoever is using schery6s acc

• So Sad
Reactions: Abhorrence and sub5c3l
90% of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Abhorrence and dopaminebeyondfried
finally a good person here.
shut up nigga. i will break into your familys home and waterboard every single one of you. i will waterboard you the longest, ill keep going until you accept your fate and come to terms with ur death and see the lights leaving yourvision as you slowly lose consciousness, then at the last breath ill stop drowning you and pick you up and drag you by your stupid little skinny ankles and throw you out your 2nd story window. then ill run outside to your body andstab it 27 times in the chest until youre choking on your blood and then shoot you in the head with an assault rifle and end your worthless ass life nigga

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, Abhorrence and InnerVoid
shut up nigga. i will break into your familys home and waterboard every single one of you. i will waterboard you the longest, ill keep going until you accept your fate and come to terms with ur death and see the lights leaving yourvision as you slowly lose consciousness, then at the last breath ill stop drowning you and pick you up and drag you by your stupid little skinny ankles and throw you out your 2nd story window. then ill run outside to your body andstab it 27 times in the chest until youre choking on your blood and then shoot you in the head with an assault rifle and end your worthless ass life nigga
you are so evil....

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Abhorrence
@Vermilioncore
@Zeruel