Guess who's back

JOJOcelReturns

JOJOcelReturns

Special Grade Slayer
@the BULL
@Orc
@Amnesia
@Blackgymmax

...among many others. Your favorite NT chad is back.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
log out, don't waste your time.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and halloweed
log out, don't waste your time.
I never took this forum seriously. I see you are gaining size with those cycles. Good job.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
hey shoftie

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I never took this forum seriously. I see you are gaining size with those cycles. Good job.
only a few kgs heavier than last year, found out I have a hormonal disorder that's responsible for most of my look earlier this year, funny how that goes.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and BrahminBoss
God damn so much dickriding above by that monkey
Also why did you come back after you deleted if you had such an amazing life outside this forum no will would ever look back to this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Aero, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
i mog u

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Also why did you come back after you deleted if you had such an amazing life outside this forum no will would ever look back to this shithole
Very simple. I'm on a LTR now, that's why I took that time off, my slaying days are over. But to be honest there is so much idiocy here to pass the option of dropping some reality bombs from time to time.

Very simple. I'm on a LTR now, that's why I took that time off, my slaying days are over. But to be honest there is so much idiocy here to pass the option of dropping some reality bombs from time to time.
What does she look like?

What does she look like?
Taller than a big portion of this forum and facewise strong HTB with godlike coloring. Body wise above average.

• Woah
Reactions: plukee
Taller than a big portion of this forum and facewise strong HTB with godlike coloring. Body wise above average.
Caging at the taller part. How did you manage to pull that then?

could it be that hes a larping nigger? :think: