Guide to calculate adult height (Youngcels GTFIH)

Deleted member 10679

Deleted member 10679

| MixedCurryPrettyboy | PM if you want |
@RoundHouse @Proex

So I saw this thread:

OP was recommended to use a height calculator
View attachment 808125 shit says 6'3, lifefuel ngl

But the thing is these things are rarely ever accurate (My expected height from this calc was 5'6 when I used it at 16).

Here's a better way to calculate your adult height that takes into account where you are on the tanner scale (The Tanner scale is a scale of physical development in children, adolescents and adults. The scale defines physical measurements of development based on external primary and secondary sex characteristics, such as the size of the breasts, genitals, testicular volume and development of pubic hair.)

Once you get your Tanner stage use this calculator:

Put in your stats and make sure you base the estimate on Tanner stage not age
It should give you a result that's more reliable (When I tried this instead I got 6'1 as my adult height which it is now)

Some of you may say this is cope but it's worth trying if not to figure out your height then at the very least to see at what stage of puberty you're at and see if you can still grow

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: highschoolmaxxer, CANI, Deleted member 9699 and 6 others
Fuark mirin, seems even more accurate than the other one, it says 192 here ngl

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 10679
  • Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse
tnx bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10679
would be better if mods moved this to looksmaxxing section though. U can pm/tag them to do it I think

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 10679
@her @Gargantuan could you move this thread to looksmaxxing section?

Thank you :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
fuk
i’m tanner stage 4,7 and it says i wont grow anymore
:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
it says 5'7 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

probs will grow more than that though. My older brother is 5'8-5'9 and I am taller than him when he was my tanner stage (3.8)

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chadelite and Deleted member 10679
The only way to know is to wait or get a bonescan everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 7785
@RoundHouse @Proex

So I saw this thread:

OP was recommended to use a height calculator

But the thing is these things are rarely ever accurate (My expected height from this calc was 5'6 when I used it at 16).

Here's a better way to calculate your adult height that takes into account where you are on the tanner scale (The Tanner scale is a scale of physical development in children, adolescents and adults. The scale defines physical measurements of development based on external primary and secondary sex characteristics, such as the size of the breasts, genitals, testicular volume and development of pubic hair.)

Once you get your Tanner stage use this calculator:

Put in your stats and make sure you base the estimate on Tanner stage not age
It should give you a result that's more reliable (When I tried this instead I got 6'1 as my adult height which it is now)

Some of you may say this is cope but it's worth trying if not to figure out your height then at the very least to see at what stage of puberty you're at and see if you can still grow
190 :cool::cool::cool:

tanner scale is cope. I have tanner 7 huge dick and still growing

if you want to know now only legit way is Risser test on pelvis and this is not 100% legit because it determines only your spine and pelvis height

• +1
Reactions: CANI
tanner scale is cope. I have tanner 7 huge dick and still growing

if you want to know now only legit way is Risser test on pelvis and this is not 100% legit because it determines only your spine and pelvis height
It goes up to stage 5? (Also yeah it's cope but good cope for my youngcels)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7785
yes it goes to stage 5 than your spinal and pelvis connect with themself and dont growth

you can have stage 4 for years and grow or you can go through stage 0 to stage 5 in couple months

i know lmaoooo
id reach 6'1 most likely naturally at most since im tanner 4.0
Just get a bonescan.
Tanner stage doesnt mean anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
so this guide is fake?
Tbh idk how exactly it works because it's like any other height calculator... generic. Best way to know your actual height would be to see if your growth plates are closed or not
Or do what @youngjahu mentioned

Just get a bonescan.
Tanner stage doesnt mean anything
why would i get a bonescan, it wont change anything
ill just blast al + hgh until i stop growing, whatever happens happens

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, CANI, W0KESTMOTHF and 2 others
fuckfuckfuck this is nto good news for me but fucking damn good post op
i cannot cope being 5'10" :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• +1
fuckfuckfuck this is nto good news for me but fucking damn good post op
i cannot cope being 5'10" :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Tbf it could be cope (like all height calcs) so you could end up 6'3 mogger :love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadelite, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
why would i get a bonescan, it wont change anything
ill just blast al + hgh until i stop growing, whatever happens happens
You and me both. How do you order hgh on Alibaba without parents knowing tho. They don't take bitcoin

• +1
You and me both. How do you order hgh on Alibaba without parents knowing tho. They don't take bitcoin
paypal??? They dont know tf i order, it just says i wasted 300 dollars. I told them i bought off games/consoles off amazon. They dont know english anyways so they wont look into it

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
paypal??? They dont know tf i order, it just says i wasted 300 dollars. I told them i bought off games/consoles off amazon. They dont know english anyways so they wont look into it
Have you had any results with hgh?

Make a thread in like 9months(or whenever you get measured by docor)on results. There isn't enough info on this type of stuff. Just teenagers being guinea pigs injecting chemicals into their bodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 10679
  • +1
Reactions: anon23223
Damn, you sure you're not just growing normally?
ofc i am growing naturally i am 15, but hgh def helped, i grew 1.5 inches in previous 6 months

Tbh idk how exactly it works because it's like any other height calculator... generic. Best way to know your actual height would be to see if your growth plates are closed or not
Or do what @youngjahu mentioned
probs still mogs most height calculators still though

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
Make a thread in like 9months(or whenever you get measured by docor)on results. There isn't enough info on this type of stuff. Just teenagers being guinea pigs injecting chemicals into their bodies
i will make update threads on 2, 6 and 9 months

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and WadlowMaxxing
  • Love it
6'4 or death
8'11
30b4fc17ab2009f3a2d85e83cdae6e5f

• +1
I remembered my stuff from age 11, so i typed it in, it says i'll be 6 ft as an adult, well i'm already an adult and i'm 5'11.

• +1
177cm now
the calc says 182 prob
thanks for the LIFEFUEL

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9827
tfw 4.8 tanner score at 16

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6723
If you input different stats from different time periods (when you were a certain Tanner stage) you'll get different results.

• Woah
3.9 at 17 😊

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10679 and Deleted member 6723
I remembered my stuff from age 11, so i typed it in, it says i'll be 6 ft as an adult, well i'm already an adult and i'm 5'11.
So it’s accurate

somethings up

bump+is 3.5-3.7 scored at 15 middle or early puberty?

got 6ft predicted 6'1 max im 5'10 age 15 tanner 3.7-3.8