Guide to gut health

lmafaouserexg

lmafaouserexg

Black Lives Matter.
Health= gut.

Health begins in the gut. We are not what we eat. We are what we digest and absorb.

The intestines’ function to digest and absorb nutrients is what brings us health. Nutritional is actually quite simple, but made complex in the modern world we live in. When confusion is created, so will the digestive system be confused, and vice versa.

A healthy digestive system relies on a few basic things, which are:
1) Deep and restful sleep
2) Sunlight and vitamin D levels
3) Physical activity, both aerobic and anaerobic
4) Pure water and whole foods with a emphasis on protein
5) Consistency and routine within diet and lifestyle

The one and only root cause:
Low stomach acid.
What causes deficient stomach acid production?

• Low protein diets
• Low salt diets
• Lacking adequate zinc and B vitamins
• Fatiguing yourself
• Experiencing chronic stress
• Prescription drugs
• Poor sleep habits
• High carb diets
• Poor nutrition
• Alcohol abuse

Reset your gut

• Avoid caffeine, tea and alcohol.
• Eliminate fiber intake and plant based foods.
• Drink pure water and avoid all tap and plastic bottled water.
• Eliminate dairy, especially the A1 dairy.

The most effective technique to eliminate all types of digestive disorders is to enhance stomach acid production. The crescents on your fingernails are a measure of your digestive energy levels.

How to Restore HCL? Complex carbs, such as processed foods, cereals, breads, pastas, and starchy vegetables, should be avoided. Begin your day with remineralizing. Drink a glass of water with ½ teaspoon salt, and optionally add apple cider vinegar. Salt contains chloride, an important building block for stomach acid. Salt also alleviates stress.

Do’s & Don’ts For good Digestion

• Don’t Stress Stress is the most corrosive force and when it comes to digestion, stress can diminish stomach acid production, halt proper digestion and cause leaky gut.
• Do Deep Breathing Most of us don’t realize how profoundly block breathing can calm us down. By simply doing a breathing exercise like block breathing before or after eating a meal, stress can be lowered and digestion
improved.
• Don’t Overeat
Overeating causes strain on every single organ. Overeating is most likely a sign of micro nutrient deficiencies.
• Do 80% Full
This is a Japanese principle I believe, which states to eat until the stomach is eighty percent full.
• Don’t Drink
When you eat, don’t drink at the same time. Keep liquid from solid. Drinking will only dilute the digestive juices.
• Do use ACV
Apple cider vinegar or ACV can be used to start digestion before a protein rich meal. It lowers blood sugar levels post meal, helps with digestion and balance the gut flora.
• Do Fast
Regular fasting for a short period of time is the best way to reset the gut and to give rest to the entire body. Aim for a 24 - 72h fast.
• Don’t Gorge
Eating rapidly without chewing enough is perhaps the worst thing to do.
• Do Chew
Chew more, especially when eating cooked food (raw meat can be chewed less).
• Do Eat Protein
Have 30 - 50 grams of protein with every meal. This will depend how physically active you are. However, when the gut needs healing, protein should be the dominant macro. Consume some extra protein from a quality collagen powder if protein consumption is at the lower end.
• Don’t Compromise Sleep
Less sleep equals more gut leakiness. Optimal sleep is crucial for gut and metabolic health.

Supplements

BPC-157: Is a sequence of amino acids that is naturally found in the stomach. However, when isolated it can be taken as a supplement to facilitate rapid gut healing. It has a beneficial effect on the gastro-intestinal lining and favors other organs too. BPC is also used to facilitate rapid healing of joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles when injured. Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (IAP): Is an endogenous protein made by the intestines and regulates bicarbonate secretion, detoxifies lipopolysaccharide or endotoxin (LPS), and regulates gut microbes. You can supplement with an ancestral supplement of desiccated bovine intestines.
Zinc carnosine: It is shown that the trace mineral zinc can tighten the junctions in the intestinal wall. Red meat is very high in zinc, carnosine, and glutamine which makes it the best food to heal the intestines. If you cannot get your hands on red meat, then go for zinc carnosine.
Glutamine: or L-glutamine and glycine are amino acids that can help support healing of the gut lining during stress, damage, injury and infection. Besides that, glutamine supports the growth and survival of the gut cells.
Curcumin: extracted from the turmeric root can is the active component of this spice, improving intestinal barrier function and the organisation of the tight junctions. Curcumin can also shed off pathogens from the VDR receptor, activating the vitamin D
receptor.
Cod Liver Oil: as mentioned previously, CLO contains high amounts of vitamin D. Start with increasing vitamin D levels if you
experience any kind of digestive problem.
Collagen: as a supplement can reduce stress and initiate healing of the guts junctions. The glycine lowers inflammation.
Taurine: is found to be active in many metabolic processes. Taurine is antimicrobial, helps with bile production, helps reduce oxidative stress, and is in general a protective amino acid.
Quercetin: should be taken WITH food whereas glutamine can be taken on an empty stomach. Quercetin is a flavonoid found in apples, red onions, cappers and other vegetables. Because quercetin lowers mast cells and lowers histamine it makes sense to supplement with Quercetijn when having leaky gut. Definitely include quercetin when having leaky gut syndrome.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), silencio, RealNinja and 5 others
Mogger thread read every word and I can say I agree with op, anyone who writes DNRD will be automatically reported to the mods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, lmafaouserexg and EsteMog
Over for this thread

thank you so much. few other suggestions for candida i found were

molybdenum

turpentine cleanse @andy9432 any updates bro? did it get rid of your candida? i have white tongue and acne for over 10 years, i would like to try this

blackseed oil cured someone’s candida

low carb

taking vit d3

ginger powder with lemon tea

Potassium iodide in high milligram doses, per day, is an effective way to go about this. This is because the iodide ion (I⁻) is oxidized by neutrophil peroxidase to hypoiodite (IO⁻), the most effective immunogenic small molecule against yeast cells
https://looksmax.org/threads/iodide-to-destroy-candida.908562/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lmafaouserexg
Great guide. These retards aren’t going to understand the value of this information but good guide nonetheless.
Eat Protein
Have 30 - 50 grams of protein with every meal. This will depend how physically active you are. However, when the gut needs healing, protein should be the dominant macro. Consume some extra protein from a quality collagen powder if protein consumption is at the lower end.
Collagen supplements aren’t a complete source of protein, so you shouldn’t really factor them into your protein intake like meat, eggs, or whey.

I would also add in the use of probiotics, such as homemade sauerkraut, kimchi, and kefir. However the good bacteria in probiotic foods need “prebiotics” to feed on such as vegetables, so that they can colonize your microbiome effectively. I think it is fine to eat natural carbohydrates like rice and starchy vegetables in reasonable portions. Bad bacteria in your gut thrive off of processed sugars and simple carbohydrates.

The only situation in which you should go carb free is if you legitimately need to purge your gut microbiome from something like candida overgrowth.

I make ray peat’s carrot salad everyday and mix in some homemade sauerkraut.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio and lmafaouserexg
Format is kinda ass but okay

Health= gut.

Health begins in the gut. We are not what we eat. We are what we digest and absorb.

The intestines’ function to digest and absorb nutrients is what brings us health. Nutritional is actually quite simple, but made complex in the modern world we live in. When confusion is created, so will the digestive system be confused, and vice versa.

A healthy digestive system relies on a few basic things, which are:
1) Deep and restful sleep
2) Sunlight and vitamin D levels
3) Physical activity, both aerobic and anaerobic
4) Pure water and whole foods with a emphasis on protein
5) Consistency and routine within diet and lifestyle

The one and only root cause:
Low stomach acid.
What causes deficient stomach acid production?

• Low protein diets
• Low salt diets
• Lacking adequate zinc and B vitamins
• Fatiguing yourself
• Experiencing chronic stress
• Prescription drugs
• Poor sleep habits
• High carb diets
• Poor nutrition
• Alcohol abuse

Reset your gut

• Avoid caffeine, tea and alcohol.
• Eliminate fiber intake and plant based foods.
• Drink pure water and avoid all tap and plastic bottled water.
• Eliminate dairy, especially the A1 dairy.

The most effective technique to eliminate all types of digestive disorders is to enhance stomach acid production. The crescents on your fingernails are a measure of your digestive energy levels.

How to Restore HCL? Complex carbs, such as processed foods, cereals, breads, pastas, and starchy vegetables, should be avoided. Begin your day with remineralizing. Drink a glass of water with ½ teaspoon salt, and optionally add apple cider vinegar. Salt contains chloride, an important building block for stomach acid. Salt also alleviates stress.

Do’s & Don’ts For good Digestion

• Don’t Stress Stress is the most corrosive force and when it comes to digestion, stress can diminish stomach acid production, halt proper digestion and cause leaky gut.
• Do Deep Breathing Most of us don’t realize how profoundly block breathing can calm us down. By simply doing a breathing exercise like block breathing before or after eating a meal, stress can be lowered and digestion
improved.
• Don’t Overeat
Overeating causes strain on every single organ. Overeating is most likely a sign of micro nutrient deficiencies.
• Do 80% Full
This is a Japanese principle I believe, which states to eat until the stomach is eighty percent full.
• Don’t Drink
When you eat, don’t drink at the same time. Keep liquid from solid. Drinking will only dilute the digestive juices.
• Do use ACV
Apple cider vinegar or ACV can be used to start digestion before a protein rich meal. It lowers blood sugar levels post meal, helps with digestion and balance the gut flora.
• Do Fast
Regular fasting for a short period of time is the best way to reset the gut and to give rest to the entire body. Aim for a 24 - 72h fast.
• Don’t Gorge
Eating rapidly without chewing enough is perhaps the worst thing to do.
• Do Chew
Chew more, especially when eating cooked food (raw meat can be chewed less).
• Do Eat Protein
• Don’t Compromise Sleep
Less sleep equals more gut leakiness. Optimal sleep is crucial for gut and metabolic health.

Supplements

BPC-157: Is a sequence of amino acids that is naturally found in the stomach. However, when isolated it can be taken as a supplement to facilitate rapid gut healing. It has a beneficial effect on the gastro-intestinal lining and favors other organs too. BPC is also used to facilitate rapid healing of joints, tendons, ligaments and muscles when injured. Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase (IAP): Is an endogenous protein made by the intestines and regulates bicarbonate secretion, detoxifies lipopolysaccharide or endotoxin (LPS), and regulates gut microbes. You can supplement with an ancestral supplement of desiccated bovine intestines.
Zinc carnosine: It is shown that the trace mineral zinc can tighten the junctions in the intestinal wall. Red meat is very high in zinc, carnosine, and glutamine which makes it the best food to heal the intestines. If you cannot get your hands on red meat, then go for zinc carnosine.
Glutamine: or L-glutamine and glycine are amino acids that can help support healing of the gut lining during stress, damage, injury and infection. Besides that, glutamine supports the growth and survival of the gut cells.
Curcumin: extracted from the turmeric root can is the active component of this spice, improving intestinal barrier function and the organisation of the tight junctions. Curcumin can also shed off pathogens from the VDR receptor, activating the vitamin D
receptor.
Cod Liver Oil: as mentioned previously, CLO contains high amounts of vitamin D. Start with increasing vitamin D levels if you
experience any kind of digestive problem.
Collagen: as a supplement can reduce stress and initiate healing of the guts junctions. The glycine lowers inflammation.
Taurine: is found to be active in many metabolic processes. Taurine is antimicrobial, helps with bile production, helps reduce oxidative stress, and is in general a protective amino acid.
Quercetin: should be taken WITH food whereas glutamine can be taken on an empty stomach. Quercetin is a flavonoid found in apples, red onions, cappers and other vegetables. Because quercetin lowers mast cells and lowers histamine it makes sense to supplement with Quercetijn when having leaky gut. Definitely include quercetin when having leaky gut syndrome.
Very good thread. I’ll try supplementing taurine, quercitine, glutamine and BPC-157
Actually I’m already following a lot of things you said there, but somehow I’m bloated most of the time
My diet is 380 g net carbs, 80/90 g fats and 200 protein when I train, and when I’m resting I just lower the carbs to 320 g
Your thoughts about that?