Guide to how I avoid as many interactions as possible

I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

Here's how I say 50 words or less per day.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

NEVER PARTICIPATE IN CLASS DISCUSSIONS

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma
View attachment 2840541

Dont be this kid, just go somewhere else.

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her
View attachment 2840508

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823
I have been doing this for years, that's the best way to not have any results in life. I'm trying to escape this way of life but it is too over rn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
I have been doing this for years, that's the best way to not have any results in life.
why would i want results, i just wanna be left alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, socialcel and Klasik01
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I dread talking to people IRL, even if its for 30 seconds. Id do anything to avoid those awkward meaningless exchanges.

I wake up 30 minutes earlier than I have to so that I don't have to see my parents in the morning. I get up at 6 am for school even though I don't start for like 2 hours after that, I just sit in my car and wait for it to start.

-Don't walk into class first or last. Both of which draw attention, which I don't want. I just walk in middle of the pack so no one notices.

Sit in the middle of the room, sitting in the back may cause the teacher to cold call you to try to catch you not paying attention, sitting in the middle has allowed me to never get called on for a question the entire year.

Keep eye contact with the teacher and divert your attention when she looks at you to another person. Also never use your phone when your not supposed to, she will go out of her way to embarrass you.

Don't follow anyone on instagram, this will make it awkward to walk by them. Am I supposed to greet this person now?? I dont wanna talk to you!!

-Dont try to make small talk, then it is custom to greet people the next day. Just ignore everyone.

Start counting your words, you shouldn't be saying more than 50-100 words per day. I have gone entire days without speaking before, this should be your goal.

When walking into a room, dont make eye contact with ANYONE. If need be just give them a nod and walk the other way.

During lunch I always sit in the library and fast so that I dont have to have the shame in eating lunch alone, this will cause social stigma
View attachment 2840541

When I get home I try to go straight to my room without seeing my parents, I always greet my dog though because I love her
View attachment 2840508

this is the only female I will ever feel a connection too, i care greatly for my dog because she gets so happy when I come home from school!

When I go to have my pre workout meal, I eat it at an obscure time to avoid overlapping dinner with the rest of my family who are always home.

At the gym always wear a hoodie and sweatpants, dark colors to be unapproachable

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

NEVER WEAR DEODORANT TO THE GYM, no one asks you to work in ever if you smell really bad. Only do this at the gym not anywhere else because it draws attention.

When I get home, i go straight to my room to come on looksmax.org or incels.is for the rest of the night. Sometimes I watch a movie!

I recommend you to try to go an entire day doing your normal regime without talking. Whenever I talk I give away my bluepill and reveal my mental issues.

I use to have a therapist but I stopped going because of how dreadful it is. They constantly try to bluepill you and warp your sense of reality.

tagging autists ik @Orc @ElTruecel @Gengar @Lebgfinal @thecel @forevergymcelling @anthony111553 @Iasacrko @kiyopon @User28823
defintion on how to ldar and lose valuable life like an npc

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and nathan
i go to all boys school. I wouldnt know, i also always walk with my head down i never look at people
Larping

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

Jfl at anyone who believes this larp

Tales from the United States of Incels

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Clavicular
So... is everyone here severely autistic and not interacting with anyone? Even as an aspie I'm socially active.

The larp is getting old jfl

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
So... is everyone here severely autistic and not interacting with anyone? Even as an aspie I'm socially active
im more autistic than most

If what you say is true, I admire the purity of your autism.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and Clavicular
I avoid people as much as i can

Goal Is to Talk least possible every day

Never approach women, Nor Show them iois

Ignore everyone, dont even make eye contact.

Indeed am i a lone wolf

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 케이제이 and socialcel
Ghostmaxxing is legit

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I have Zero personality

I never say anything

Just to Not appear weird i answer yes, No or ok

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and socialcel
I am the Kimi Raikonnen of looksmax

A true iceman.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and socialcel
I Go Out of Other Humans way

Im even trying Not to be Seen Like a Shadow

Yo Like Tom clancy's Splinter cell

Like a chameleon i Mask myself and Always hide

If what you say is true, I admire the purity of your autism.
I avoid people as much as i can

Goal Is to Talk least possible every day

Never approach women, Nor Show them iois

Ignore everyone, dont even make eye contact.

Indeed am i a lone wolf
holy based

Are u depressed becau you have approached a lot of women and none of them are interested?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Cute dog, what’s her name?

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Deleted member 60051
i go to all boys school. I wouldnt know, i also always walk with my head down i never look at people
Dude had I gone to an all boys school I would’ve never approached a female classmate EVER

Must be shit tbh

Last edited:
Larping

Jfl at anyone who believes this larp
Not crazy to say he goes to an all boys school

A lot of elite schools in the US are like that. I’ve heard of a few in NYC that are only for one gender

• +1
This guid was actually super useful

• +1

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

read every single molocule

maybe this will help me stop jestering in school trying to be funny so people think im nt (it makes people hate me more)

just another day on the most NT site on the internet

read every single molocule

maybe this will help me stop jestering in school trying to be funny so people think im nt (it makes people hate me more)
everyone in my middle school hated me thats why i dont jester and just hide

i can relate tho, i hate talking to people i'm not close with and having to put on a happy face making small talk as i try to not run out of shit to say and end up in awkward silence

• +1
Reactions: Use1ess
this is what people on org do and then they complain they get no attention from women.

like when are they supposed to approach you when you're never outside, and what will you talk to them about.
This is the same guy who makes tiktoks talking to every person he finds about bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, got.daim and IMOGYOU
i can relate tho, i hate talking to people i'm not close with and having to put on a happy face making small talk as i try to not run out of shit to say and end up in awkward silence
yea it sucks

cope.

that’s not me in the avi.
i wish i could of escaped inceldom at 18 instead of 15 i think im in trouble my mom acc found out, ik its not you i was taking the piss you shizocel

• +1
Ngl would've read but you're low inhib so dnr

• JFL
@buflek average social life of a looksmax.org user

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Im never gonna even attempt to date or have sex with girls again im being 100% serious
Every 3rd guy has a phase like this in high school. Call me when you're in your mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Clavicular
Damn bro you should try using drugs and shit to feel something idk I could not live my life the same every day I would kms

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

Bookmarked. Thanks a lot, bhai. :feelsgood: I only go out of the house once a week so it's not like I have to talk much, but this is nice.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Clavicular
So... is everyone here severely autistic and not interacting with anyone? Even as an aspie I'm socially active.

The larp is getting old jfl
But I am like this? I’m v high inhib

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

View attachment 2840541

View attachment 2840508

View attachment 2840511

this is ideal.

no deodorant?wtf is wrong with you bro , and you’re trolling hard , theirs no way you do this

what's the point of looksmaxxing if you avoid interacting with society as much as possible?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Being NT with people that u are not interested or u dont find funny are literally torture.

my dad buys me tons of eggs and ground beef so i dont need to do that, thank GOD. going out to dinner is so stressful
Get an actual life u look like u can slay hard try to be a little interesting start sketching , making music or smth just dont waste ur time plz