Guide to see if you have high set or low set zygos/cheekbones

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
https://incels.is/threads/check-your-zygos-cheekbones-in-one-step-mirror-needed.111136/

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, thecel, Deleted member 4087 and 3 others
I literally don't have any cheekbones lol. but yeah good guide.

I have a caucasoid skull with mongoloid cheekbones. It looks terrible because my zygos are the widest part of my face and my jaw is small.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7926 and 2 others
virginmaxed ginger but at least i have a zygo

Attachments

• IMG_20200216_120924.jpg
    IMG_20200216_120924.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 740
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3832, Shodredux and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Shodredux and Mateusz74

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-06-10-494_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-06-10-494_com.snapchat.android.png
    100.8 KB · Views: 449
  • Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-04-57-078_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-04-57-078_com.snapchat.android.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 505
  • Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-05-19-661_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-16-21-05-19-661_com.snapchat.android.png
    98.7 KB · Views: 516
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat

Very funny face

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel
virginmaxed ginger but at least i have a zygo
Bro you're a virgin cause you're spending all this time taking selfies...... and not actually degrading foids egos like you should be. Treat them like shit, never validate, don't bust the first time (say they were bad), add to your rotation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luis97, CopingHard, Slayerino and 1 other person
Bro you're a virgin cause you're spending all this time taking selfies...... and not actually degrading foids egos like you should be. Treat them like shit, never validate, don't bust the first time (say they were bad), add to your rotation.
I legit do simp and scare them away
You have really strong features. Why are you even on this forum? Not sure what more there is to improve lookswise.
thanks for trying to give validation bro but Im on here for 8 hours a day for a reason. I will leave once i get some form of female interaction or girlfriend. I have 20 years of experience telling me I can't get a girlfriend so i have no reason to believe anything else. I will try and approach more I never have really. Also im gonna try tinder. Ive been on one date with a foid recently thats all I ever have. I think i turned her odd by simping thoight she liked me
Very funny face
thanks if you are talking about me can you explain

Last edited:
Never compliment them. Give them scraps AT BEST after there done doing shit for you. Stop asking questions too. "Can I", "May I", might as well just end it with "be cucked please." Every time they ask something personal just say something like "dont worry about it". They call you an asshole... Girls talk the most shit about the guys they want to fuck the most.

Never compliment them. Give them scraps AT BEST after there done doing shit for you. Stop asking questions too. "Can I", "May I", might as well just end it with "be cucked please." Every time they ask something personal just say something like "dont worry about it". They call you an asshole... Girls talk the most shit about the guys they want to fuck the most.
how will they stay in contact with me if I keep treating them like shit. They would just block me or something. I would like to message you. I am polluting this thread

Holy shit at least some good news today, I have high set cheekbones, such a shame that its kind of cope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

thanks for trying to give validation bro but Im on here for 8 hours a day for a reason. I will leave once i get some form of female interaction or girlfriend. I have 20 years of experience telling me I can't get a girlfriend so i have no reason to believe anything else. I will try and approach more I never have really. Also im gonna try tinder. Ive been on one date with a foid recently thats all I ever have. I think i turned her odd by simping thoight she liked me

thanks if you are talking about me can you explain
Ur personality is too nice bro u need to be more chad, let women approach you be the alpha dominate high t motherfucker
Holy shit at least some good news today, I have high set cheekbones, such a shame that its kind of cope
Same but How is having high set cheekbones a cope?

Same but How is having high set cheekbones a cope?
Not cope tier: jawline, chin, eyes, nose, midface ratio, lips, philtrum
Cope tier: everything else

• +1
Ur personality is too nice bro u need to be more chad, let women approach you be the alpha dominate high t motherfucker
I think you may be on to something here man. Thanks for the comment. I feel like I am always nice even when not warranted and it may be turning them off. I think this may actually be a big part of what i am missing. Im the guy that says your eyes look pretty today and shit.

• +1
Too bad the only un fixiable thing on my face is the long mid nice
I think you may be on to something here man. Thanks for the comment. I feel like I am always nice even when not warranted and it may be turning them off. I think this may actually be a big part of what i am missing. Im the guy that says your eyes look pretty today and shit.
No problem and Yeah fuck all that be respectful when needed not all the time or else women won’t wanna be with you since you gave em all the validation already lmfao that’s what women want bro
Can anyone let me know if these are high or low? also my cheekbones don’t normally look like this I sucked them in because I am fat

Attachments

• 9EC23535-1DF2-4BB3-9A89-011B63BD2510.jpeg
    9EC23535-1DF2-4BB3-9A89-011B63BD2510.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
Too bad the only un fixiable thing on my face is the long mid nice

No problem and Yeah fuck all that be respectful when needed not all the time or else women won’t wanna be with you since you gave em all the validation already lmfao that’s what women want bro
Can anyone let me know if these are high or low? also my cheekbones don’t normally look like this I sucked them in because I am fat
High
can someone copy/paste, dont wanna go on that autistic site
Yo yo yo it's me. I'm gonna make a thread on how to check your zygos position.

A zygo or more commonly known as cheekbones are the side bones on your face. They form the ogee curve around your nose (low set) or below eyes (high set)

All you need is a mirror.

1.get a mirror, anything that reflects works, even your phone
2.look around the mirror, 3/4 preferred
3.you should see a curve, a 'ball' though less extreme in the following image

https://incels.is/attachments/img_20190308_174453-jpg.95765/

If your 'ball' is right below your eyes or upper part of your nose your high
If lower, like bottom or below the nose your low

DO NOTICE this doesn't account for nose length and placement, so there may be variation!!

Cheekbone ranking

High set cheekbones - more hollow cheeks can be achieved, easier to achieve hollow cheeks
Low set cheekbones - inferior to high cheekbones but not end of the world provided they're at least protruding
No cheekbones - if you don't see a 'ball' curve when looking at the mirror, either you're a fatcel or have no zygos. My condolences to you because you have no chance of hollowcheeks.

My 'ball' occurs around the bottom of my nose, so I have rather low set cheekbones.

https://incels.is/attachments/images-9-jpeg.95766/

cheekbones are massive for looks, without them you just look like a sad angry bastard

Are you actually so obsessed with your face?

I think I have them rather high but I'm fucking fat

Mine are medium to high. That is mostly why my 3/4 looks quite decent.

What are some examples of low set cheekbones? I find it hard to tell if its just fat on people or low set.

I have very low zygos

How many percent of people have high set cb?

Are implants or fillers worth it if you have weak high set cheekbones?

View attachment 270667

I have a caucasoid skull with mongoloid cheekbones. It looks terrible because my zygos are the widest part of my face and my jaw is small.
thats actually good. your jaw just should be big too, but zygos bigger. you should train it bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
My face stores too much fat and makes me look like a babycel

thats actually good. your jaw just should be big too, but zygos bigger. you should train it bro

My jaw bone is small as fuck. No amount of masseters will help me and I have bad insertions anyway.

you should try it bro. i though the same thing my jaw was small as fuuk
I have TMJ and my jaw starts clicking if I chew hard foods. I will get eppley implants once I save enough money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Did it improve from mewing jawliner?
chewing jawliner? hell yes, the one i used is in my signature, get the big pack and you are set for life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
View attachment 270667

I have an alienoid skull with mongoloid cheekbones and a caucasoid jaw. I wonder whats that fkn called.

I have an alienoid skull with mongoloid cheekbones and a caucasoid jaw. I wonder whats that fkn called.
Hapa? My parents are white tho.

chewing jawliner? hell yes, the one i used is in my signature, get the big pack and you are set for life?
Cant see sig on mobile. Did u buy the hard jawliner or medium? Also do you follow tge recommended excercising routine by the company or u train longer?

Is that high or low?

Attachments

• 20200217_191547.jpg
    20200217_191547.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 169
  • JFL
Reactions: yukon-cel
My left ball is greater than my right even thought the right side of my face looks more masculine/developed. Both balls though are about half way down the nose bridge.