Guy I knew who roped

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
So this was about 7 years ago now. It was a dude I knew in highschool who was part of my friend group. I had some classes with him and he would sit at my table in classes and lunch.
Anyhow we had all just graduated and started our first semester at colleges. I recall one night pretty late (2am his time) he posted something weird on his Snapchat story which said something like, "So tired of this. Can't wait for it all to be over." I didn't think much of it, thought he could've just been arguing with someone and being a pussy about it.
A few days later my friends group chat is blowing up and they're like "hey did you hear what happened to 'name'? He died, go donate to his gofundme so his parents can give him proper burial." I asked them if they saw his Snapchat a few days earlier, they said they didn't look at his Snap stories or had him added on Snap. I very well could've been the only one to look at his story.

I guess the way he "died", is that he had a machine to help him breath while he slept cause he had sleep apnea (yes he was overweight). He allegedly 'forgot' to turn on this machine before he went to sleep. Perfect way to get out this world too imo. So not confirmed suicide, but I highly suspect it is.
He was a really cool dude, super laid back and was always super nice to everyone. He was very gentle, always wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time and not being left out. Idk it's always hard around the holidays when someone you know dies, so I hope his family is doing ok. They probably miss him very much. I hope he's resting easy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, sudanguy, Luffymaxxing and 21 others
Brutal, nobody on this forum gives a shit about this thread but when somebody makes a thread like „who fogs more…“ or „rate my oneitis“ or „a jb looked at me for 3,7 seconds“ everybody is checking in immediately. :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, sudanguy, Luffymaxxing and 12 others
Brutal, nobody on this forum gives a shit about this thread but when somebody makes a thread like „who fogs more…“ or „rate my oneitis“ or „a jb looked at me for 3,7 seconds“ everybody is checking in immediately. :blackpill:
None cares about what greycel posted

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Manfrommars and Perfection
That's life
Just don't be average no on cares about ugly or avg looking guys , literal NPCs not only in the eyes of girls but society as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 49130, Shkreliii and 4 others
🙏🏻

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
That's life
Just don't be average no on cares about ugly or avg looking guys , literal NPCs not only in the eyes of girls but society as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
That's life
Is 5.5 good psl where u live?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and PseudoMaxxer
This song is good ngl i cope with my inceldom with this at 3AM
If you are really a dark triad Signa joker batman type like me you cope with this while drinking, smoking and laughing like a schizo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Shkreliii, Manfrommars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Shkreliii
I think death is our friend, serious

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii and Pogin_chan
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, SteveLorde and SA7
Without a picture it is just a story. If he had posted a picture of the fat dead guy the thread would have been 4 pages.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Manfrommars
...insomniac alt?
Pogin_chan

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Rest in peace, my condolences to his family and friends. :^(
So this was about 7 years ago now. It was a dude I knew in highschool who was part of my friend group. I had some classes with him and he would sit at my table in classes and lunch.
Anyhow we had all just graduated and started our first semester at colleges. I recall one night pretty late (2am his time) he posted something weird on his Snapchat story which said something like, "So tired of this. Can't wait for it all to be over." I didn't think much of it, thought he could've just been arguing with someone and being a pussy about it.
A few days later my friends group chat is blowing up and they're like "hey did you hear what happened to 'name'? He died, go donate to his gofundme so his parents can give him proper burial." I asked them if they saw his Snapchat a few days earlier, they said they didn't look at his Snap stories or had him added on Snap. I very well could've been the only one to look at his story.

I guess the way he "died", is that he had a machine to help him breath while he slept cause he had sleep apnea (yes he was overweight). He allegedly 'forgot' to turn on this machine before he went to sleep. Perfect way to get out this world too imo. So not confirmed suicide, but I highly suspect it is.
He was a really cool dude, super laid back and was always super nice to everyone. He was very gentle, always wanted to make sure everyone was having a good time and not being left out. Idk it's always hard around the holidays when someone you know dies, so I hope his family is doing ok. They probably miss him very much. I hope he's resting easy.

• +1
Brutal af he def didnt just “forgot”

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and IanIachimoe2491

Dnrd

• +1
You should fuck his whore mother now

at least he is at peace now

Sorry but you don't die from forgetting to set your cpap on for one night. Sleep apnea is a condition that ages your hearth over many years, shortening your life time by as much as 20 years. Millions of overweight men in their 50s+ live with undiagnosed sleep apnea for years. Its like smoking, not ebola jfl.

Sorry but you don't die from forgetting to set your cpap on for one night. Sleep apnea is a condition that ages your hearth over many years, shortening your life time by as much as 20 years. Millions of overweight men in their 50s+ live with undiagnosed sleep apnea for years. Its like smoking, not ebola jfl.
What if your only 18? I had a sleep study done recently, but they said I was fine. I always wake up tired and never rested. Daytime drowsiness. Should I get a cpap to just see if it helps?

If you are really a dark triad Signa joker batman type like me you cope with this while drinking, smoking and laughing like a schizo
why not cope by learning mma and beating up niggers at night

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What if your only 18? I had a sleep study done recently, but they said I was fine. I always wake up tired and never rested. Daytime drowsiness. Should I get a cpap to just see if it helps?
I don't think thats a good idea unless you can somehow borrow a machine and use it for a week or two. These things are expensive. And beside, the study proved that you are breathing just fine when sleeping. The problem is something else surely. There are a lot of things that can ruin your sleep beside sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I don't think thats a good idea unless you can somehow borrow a machine and use it for a week or two. These things are expensive. And beside, the study proved that you are breathing just fine when sleeping. The problem is something else surely. There are a lot of things that can ruin your sleep beside sleep apnea.
Yah i wake up feeling groggy and shit but I feel so awake at night. Im a healthy 18 yr old go to the gym, eat right, and get like 8-9 hrs of sleep. Could it just be from stress in my life?

Yah i wake up feeling groggy and shit but I feel so awake at night. Im a healthy 18 yr old go to the gym, eat right, and get like 8-9 hrs of sleep. Could it just be from stress in my life?
No clue dude, I aint an expert, I just have sleep apnea.