Guy punches random women in NYC

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

Caging, this dude just goes around playing the knockout game on random chicks jfl. Wont suprise you when you see a pic in the second tik tok link.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Deleted member 48689, zan and 9 others
good, nigger fights nigger

• +1
Reactions: laaltin, <6PSLcel and Clavicular

Caging, this dude just goes around playing the knockout game on random chicks jfl. Wont suprise you when you see a pic in the second tik tok link.

His mistake was not killing them

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg and socialcel
Based king

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
lol @ .org cucks praising a useless nigger male punching innocent women

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Sprinkles, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Random attacks should never be applauded. They're no good for anybody, no matter who they're chanced upon.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and kiyopon
Random women is what you mean. Nobody's innocent.
People are born innocent. But in this case i meant it as in "not deserving of physical violence"

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
“Innocent” ive never been given an ounce of respect by any women ever, they are think im pathetic. Why should i feel bad?

“Innocent” ive never been given an ounce of respect by any women ever, they are think im pathetic. Why should i feel bad?
seriously ?

• +1
Reactions: babineux
People are born innocent. But in this case i meant it as in "not deserving of physical violence"
Oh, here I am! No sir, people are not born innocent. They're evil from the day they come out of the womb. You're only looking at things from a relative perspective.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
Dude thinks he's CJ

Wdym by respect? Being decent towards you?

Anything beyond that is dependent on your actions. If every woman you interact with hates you, its probably your fault. No woman has ever thought im pathetic or disrespected me. Just be normal around them and they'll at least be neutral.

You should feel bad because theyre innocent people who got assaulted for no reason, asshole. Your mother could've been in their place. Or you yourself.

Oh, here I am! No sir, people are not born innocent. They're evil from the day they come out of the womb. You're only looking at things from a relative perspective.
Lol, what do all human beings do on day 1 that's a moral negative? Literally nothing.

URL code

Lol, what do all human beings do on day 1 that's a moral negative? Literally nothing.
The heart is where most moral negatives lie. Not in a person's actions. That's why there can be two instances of two different people committing the same exact act while one of them being good and the other one evil. All sentient behavior is ultimately ignited from what's in a person's heart.

If you look into a newly born infants' eyes when they're less tired than any other time you can see deception, anger, and malice. Just because they aren't capable of committing any acts that could be defined as "good" or "evil" doesn't mean that good and evil doesn't exist within their hearts and minds.

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
Saint Skibody

jfl at people blaming incels and not the massive amount of illegal immigrants from less developed countries who have just recently entered NY. how is it so hard to comprehend that people from countries with more violent cultures will be more violent than regular citizens?

jfl at people blaming incels and not the massive amount of illegal immigrants from less developed countries who have just recently entered NY. how is it so hard to comprehend that people from countries with more violent cultures will be more violent than regular citizens?
Legit prisoners are coming to NY

• JFL
Reactions: kiyopon