Guys how to ask for this from my surgeon?

G

Gravityman

Banned
I just had Trimax done but the doctor didn’t give me the pdf stating how much movement were done in each sites.

Is there a way to acquire it as a patient?

Which Jewish Bolshevik country are you in where you cannot retrieve your own surgical records?

I just had Trimax done but the doctor didn’t give me the pdf stating how much movement were done in each sites.

Is there a way to acquire it as a patient?
Just ask him how much movement was done nigga are you autistic? Why didn’t you ask him first before coming to ask here?

Don’t know in which country you live but in mine it’s mandatory for surgeons to detail the procedures they performed during the surgery in an operating report and hand it to the patient afterward.

I know exactly how mm was my genio and what was the tools and equipment used.

Just ask him how much movement was done nigga are you autistic? Why didn’t you ask him first before coming to ask here?
Don’t know in which country you live but in mine it’s mandatory for surgeons to detail the procedures they performed during the surgery in an operating report and hand it to the patient afterward.

I know exactly how mm was my genio and what was the tools and equipment used.
Which Jewish Bolshevik country are you in where you cannot retrieve your own surgical records?

He only says 13mm is a big movement that’s why he did bone graft on me. I assume that 13mm mean BSSO. But still I gotta know what are the movements from Genio and Lefort.

What is the name of the official paper listing all the movements.