Guys i have serious problem at work with this woman

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
she is my boss and she thinks i'm like girls, probably thinks i'm gay. this is so brutal
today is man's day and she congratulated me. i jokingly said "I'm not a man, i'm like girls" cuz she said this before to me. she said "its good that at least you know it".
holy fuck, she is making me rape her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, mortis, Shade91 and 7 others
You need to attack her asshole

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Psychophilly and bloomercel
in america it's a law suit

i dont thik anyoen here believes you are working buddy

• JFL
Reactions: mortis, capybara, forevermirin and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
fuck her

• +1
today is man's day?

• JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
You're not PhD Bro stop larping
just because you got kicked out of college for not studying doesn't mean everyone else did with the same logic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and the BULL
just because you got kicked out of college for not studying doesn't mean everyone else did with the same logic
I finished college. I wanted to apply for PhD but realized everyone there had more experiences, journal publications and more drive than me overall. I Just wanted the prestigious position to mog

PhD in incels?? Lol. Funny how this forum supposedly attracts only the top 1% of people
You're not PhD Bro stop larping
having a phd is really that big of a deal to you?

im really starting to believe the others who claim you come from the deepest reaches of Bihar rather than supposed 1st world country italy.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I finished college. I wanted to apply for PhD but realized everyone there had more experiences, journal publications and more drive than me overall. I Just wanted the prestigious position to mog
because you cba with academics it's better to cabmax? lol
if youre even 1 minutes late im not paying you a dime

• JFL
having a phd is really that big of a deal to you?

im really starting to believe the others who claim you come from the deepest reaches of Bihar rather than supposed 1st world country italy.
Only top 20% of people have a master degree, only top 1% of people with a master degree have also a PhD, which puts you in the top 0,2% of people.

she is my boss and she thinks i'm like girls, probably thinks i'm gay. this is so brutal
today is man's day and she congratulated me. i jokingly said "I'm not a man, i'm like girls" cuz she said this before to me. she said "its good that at least you know it".
Kafir things

• JFL
Bro it's so over for me
it's fine just save some money instead of smoking weed with it all and start gambling on the stock market

• +1
it's fine just save some money instead of smoking weed with it all and start gambling on the stock market
I don't smoke anymore and saving Money. However, stock market Is another chad only scam

About 90% of investors lose money trading stocks.

I accepted that i Will live a modest Life with no leisures

I don't smoke anymore and saving Money. However, stock market Is another chad only scam

About 90% of investors lose money trading stocks.

I accepted that i Will live a modest Life with no leisures
just buy low, sell high and don't be greedy
it's not rocket science
scamming elderly of their retirement money is not that hard

• JFL
And you think that 90% of people Is Just dumb?
they are just rather elderly people holding their money for a long period of time, young people dont have that kind of money
what you should do is act together with banks and scam them their money daily

• JFL
Why are you writing like a curry

Based on the cringe stuff you post here; I don't think she is wrong.

• So Sad