Guys i need a definite answer can gymcelling improve your frame a bit?

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
hi guys i have read numerous threads on lookism and looksmax saying gym is cope you cant change or alter your bones once you are done growing.
So i am 21 now and i would like to know would gymmaxxing improve my frame i dont want to get to super wide just a slightly more width in my shoulders.
Also what excercises should i do if anyone can help??
Please help and thanks for responding

it can improve your frame, not dramatically
seriously just do wall handstand push up at home is enough to build frame if you are lazy

it can improve your frame, not dramatically
seriously just do wall handstand push up at home is enough to build frame if you are lazy
I am not lazy my main motivation for going to the gym is to improve my frame as i am already lean so i was in a dilemma reading that gym cannot.improve your frame i am not fat so this is why i was asking

I am not lazy my main motivation for going to the gym is to improve my frame as i am already lean so i was in a dilemma reading that gym cannot.improve your frame i am not fat so this is why i was asking
go type framecel transformation in google image for motivation

go type framecel transformation in google image for motivation
Brah i have seen all these images but they were teens and still growing so at my age i am asking will it help anyways fuck it i will just go to the gym if it helps it helps and if it does not help oh well any excercises you would suggest brah?
could you suggest some excercises brah
Bump for answers

Last edited: