Guys I need your help

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
You are all my brothers whom I honestly relate to. I'm really scared that I might have Psychopathic tendencies. Socializing with all of you dickheads made me a functioning, normal person. You were always there for me and you had my back. Relating to you made me be in peace with my true self. I felt comfortable and safe around you. All our stupid jokes and brotherly love made me feel at home.

I need a welcoming community asap.

Help me out bros.

The hostile and lonely environment of Singapore raped my brain.

I just want to fit in and be my normal, usual self.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and BrahminBoss
What abt mma to take out anger

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I feel really scared and guilty. Please help me. If there's a trustworthy psyche ward I could go to. I'd admit myself to sort myself out.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Come lemme kiss you a kiss my pooki bear

I thought Singapore was a fun and safe place to live. What's wrong about the country? It looks rich

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
I thought Singapore was a fun and safe place to live. What's wrong about the country? It looks rich

The longer I stay in that shithole. The more fucked up my brain might get. I just want to return to my innocence.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
The longer I stay in that shithole. The more fucked up my brain might get. I just want to return to my innocence.

Funny I considered moving to Singapore in the past, salaries are high and taxes are very low

I'm from Western Europe and it sucks here. But I might move to EE permanently

Saw someone that looked exactly like him in the ward

What ward? Why were you in a ward? Don't take their meds, they will mess your mental and physical health up.

• JFL
  • JFL
Playing Fortnite and eating dates

I don't like the taste of dates because I can taste the bitterness. I have strong taste buds

• Woah
Money is life

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and wsada
Sometimes more the younger ones

I'm sorry for not being nicer to you and relating more to you. We were supposed to go to Somalia together. I really liked your enthusiasm.

• Love it
Come lemme kiss you a kiss my pooki bear

You have no idea how much these words mean to me. I feel alot better now.

• Love it

I'm really scared of having Psychopathic feelings so I'll talk to you later, gonna go to bed and sleep my mind off this demon. Best to probably pray to God first.