yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
it is wrong but you are not a pedo

literaly no... its nature.. young girs mog

young girl vs girl in her 30's is like comparing Stacy to MTB

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 28541, gothamine and 1 other person
Pedo-ish vibes, but aint there yet
Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent; people who have not gone through puberty. Teenagers are pubescent; people who are going through puberty. Therefore, being attracted to teenagers is not pedophilia.

Even if a 45-year-old man were married to a 15-year-old girl, there would be nothing wrong with it, and anyone who says the opposite is a retarded agecuckold.
bro there's a girl sitting next to me who's like 15-16 she's not even that hot facially but I see her talking with her friends she just seems so happy and youthful idk bro I feel like youth can make up for a lack of looks in foids that pureness an innocence is just :love:

It means you like mature women, I personally prefer 13 yos but everyone have their preferences

15-18 is prime boyo. Every man on Earth would be a pedo if that was true

• +1
Reactions: Member since 2022
Pedophiles are attracted to the prepubescent; people who have not gone through puberty. Teenagers are pubescent; people who are going through puberty. Therefore, being attracted to teenagers is not pedophilia.

Even if a 45-year-old man were married to a 15-year-old girl, there would be nothing wrong with it, and anyone who says the opposite is a retarded agecuckold.
45 and 15 is just straight up weird regardless of her appearance only agecucks get mad at 19-15 tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

article-2015171-0D06DAC400000578-453_634x332.jpg

Dougy

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey it’s Pinkwell long time no see.
Really missed his immense knowledge in teen prostitution in late 19. century.

Last edited:
Really missed his immense knowledge in teen prostitution in late 19. century.

• Love it
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Yes it's a halo

bro there's a girl sitting next to me who's like 15-16 she's not even that hot facially but I see her talking with her friends she just seems so happy and youthful idk bro I feel like youth can make up for a lack of looks in foids that pureness an innocence is just :love:
i get what you mean even if they are not attractive they are just nicer/more happy people overall... women past 18 become bitches

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i get what you mean even if they are not attractive they are just nicer/more happy people overall... women past 18 become bitches
she smiled at me and made small talk, she's adorable :love: :love:

they don't have to be pre teens, but can I get a 15 one anywhere in the world at least
settle for 17,some of them are still very youthful looking/are not bitchy like the adult wrinkly whores

settle for 17,some of them are still very youthful looking/are not bitchy like the adult wrinkly whores
no 15 or death tbh

Im 20 and i want 12 year old girl

It is "weird :soy:" because you are not used to seeing so huge an age gap these days, but it was fairly common just a few decades ago. Give me a break with the agecuckold hysteria. Children should not be touched in a sexual way because they are exceptionally vulnerable during the first stages of life before puberty, but at the age of 13 and above, they are more than ready to date, kiss, marry, and have sex with whoever they want. It would be better if they got engaged with responsible adults. Not that teenagers dating themselves is bad, but age gap relationships should not be looked down on.
it's just weird as fuck nigga she's in high school while you should've already had a wife and kids by then

No, it's completely normal.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer