Guys i've ascended so hard today (last GTFIH i swear) + pic

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
well well well, where to begin. if you have been following my threads past 4 days where i in short said "i've finally went to wageslave for first time, i met a girl at work and fall in love and i was wondering if she likes me or not since we had so much IOI"

so today, here is what happened. there was this ugly ass 40yo man (prisoner, criminal) chasing her all day and kept talking to her. i was raging hard and wanted to beat the shit out of him but i was afraid she might not like this behavior and hates me.

so i kept looking angry at her and kept yelling at the man anytime i could for any reason. like "Hey, where is my chair? go get it for me". or shit like that with angry face.
i finally raged and told the guy "just change your sit with me and go work somewhere else". he said but i'm due to work here, i said idc go other side of table i want to work here.
she said "thank you! he is talking 24/7 in my ears" i said "really? is he bothering you so i can kick his ass" literally so loud that half the workers there heard me, with a pretty angry face.
she said no no no thanks, i dont even listen to what he says i just nod. then i said "don't talk to him and just ignore him, if he bothered you again tell me right away".

dude you can't believe what the fuck just happened after that incident. not only she fall in love with me, half the woman in that factory also got interested in me. a woman came to me later and said that man bothers me aswell can you kick his ass? i said "oh i'm gonna, but this my day 3 i don't want to get kicked this early, just ignore him, he is a criminal prisoner dogshit anyway". then i realized the woman is also prisoner, lmao.

then quickly said "no offense to you tho, i mean him specifically". lmao

there is this LTS hot body supervisor who everyone fears, i always catch her staring at me and when i look at her she nervelessly looks away. this happened like more than 20 times today.
she IOI me for more than 5 sec and then i said " oh hi, didn't see you there" and waved for her. she said hi and quickly left.

there is this another hygiene supervisor who is a landwhale tho, she kept checking me out from first day. today she finally came to me and asked me how old i am and asked about my life like whats my degree and why am i wage slaving while i have same degree as her. i kept joking with her and she kept laughing.

there is another tattomaxed bad ass looking girl who always says hi to me and smiles, today she valunteraly came to work next to me on a machine but as soon as she came, the machine stopped and she said "ahh damn". she wants to meet me badly but she is another shift so we always meet when i'm leaving. she says hi with smile and i say bye instead and she laughs.

lets get back to my under-development onitis, so i was due to work with all woman on a table. like everyone was woman but me. she stood next to me literally touching shoulders and we kept giggling.
she was trying to send a message to everyone " this boy is mine". she even said "don't talk about that here, there is many ears here". wtf does that suppsoed to mean.

then she said " you are gonna stay till 9 right?" and i said "idk really, probably 7:30..." then she kept touching my legs under the desk and i figured " oh yeah i'm staying till 9" then we giggled.

guys, i'm exepriencing teen love as speak. it finally happened. i'm gonna take it a bit slower and won't rush things, i mean i see her all day anyway, whats the point of asking her out since we both can't go out cuz working 6 to 7 anyway.

only issue is i never get the chance to talk to her alone so i can get her number. just took this photo, how do i look?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, mirrors, Tr0ubLe and 3 others
selfie-camara-al-revez.gif

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Deleted member 51465
@EriotLodger you are on ignore but check this out. i've ascended, i think.
@TRUE_CEL dude i'm gonna put an end to it and we will no longer have anything in common.
@slayer69 i remmeber you were having same experience bro i hope we both get what we deserve.

well well well, where to begin. if you have been following my threads past 4 days where i in short said "i've finally went to wageslave for first time, i met a girl at work and fall in love and i was wondering if she likes me or not since we had so much IOI"

so today, here is what happened. there was this ugly ass 40yo man (prisoner, criminal) chasing her all day and kept talking to her. i was raging hard and wanted to beat the shit out of him but i was afraid she might not like this behavior and hates me.

so i kept looking angry at her and kept yelling at the man anytime i could for any reason. like "Hey, where is my chair? go get it for me". or shit like that with angry face.
i finally raged and told the guy "just change your sit with me and go work somewhere else". he said but i'm due to work here, i said idc go other side of table i want to work here.
she said "thank you! he is talking 24/7 in my ears" i said "really? is he bothering you so i can kick his ass" literally so loud that half the workers there heard me, with a pretty angry face.
she said no no no thanks, i dont even listen to what he says i just nod. then i said "don't talk to him and just ignore him, if he bothered you again tell me right away".

dude you can't believe what the fuck just happened after that incident. not only she fall in love with me, half the woman in that factory also got interested in me. a woman came to me later and said that man bothers me aswell can you kick his ass? i said "oh i'm gonna, but this my day 3 i don't want to get kicked this early, just ignore him, he is a criminal prisoner dogshit anyway". then i realized the woman is also prisoner, lmao.

there is this LTS hot body supervisor who everyone fears, i always catch her staring at me and when i look at her she nervelessly looks away. this happened like more than 20 times today.
she IOI me for more than 5 sec and then i said " oh hi, didn't see you there" and waved for her. she said hi and quickly left.

there is this another hygiene supervisor who is a landwhale tho, she kept checking me out from first day. today she finally came to me and asked me how old i am and asked about my life like whats my degree and why am i wage slaving while i have same degree as her. i kept joking with her and she kept laughing.

there is another tattomaxed bad ass looking girl who always says hi to me and smiles, today she valunteraly came to work next to me on a machine but as soon as she came, the machine stopped and she said "ahh damn". she wants to meet me badly but she is another shift so we always meet when i'm leaving. she says hi with smile and i say bye instead and she laughs.

lets get back to my under-development onitis, so i was due to work with all woman on a table. like everyone was woman but me. she stood next to me literally touching shoulders and we kept giggling.
she was trying to send a message to everyone " this boy is mine". she even said "don't talk about that here, there is many ears here". wtf does that suppsoed to mean.

then she said " you are gonna stay till 9 right?" and i said "idk really, probably 7:30..." then she kept touching my legs under the desk and i figured " oh yeah i'm staying till 9" then we giggled.

guys, i'm exepriencing teen love as speak. it finally happened. i'm gonna take it a bit slower and won't rush things, i mean i see her all day anyway, whats the point of asking her out since we both can't go out cuz working 6 to 7 anyway.

only issue is i never get the chance to talk to her alone so i can get her number. just took this photo, how do i look?

View attachment 2598294
Average Pudger main

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Mr. President and Psychophilly
@EriotLodger you are on ignore but check this out. i've ascended, i think.
@TRUE_CEL dude i'm gonna put an end to it and we will no longer have anything in common.
@slayer69 i remmeber you were having same experience bro i hope we both get what we deserve.
I’m happy for you!! 🥰

Mogs me I am studyceling for finals the only highlight I had is tinder bs.

Looking good
Did you cut off that long ass hair? You need to dripmaxx, put some earrings and shit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, guy24, hydraiskami and 4 others
i asked her out and she said no. i decided i don't want to kill myself because of this, i'm just gonna become heavy drug addict till i die.
drugs are a based cope until they run out.

i asked her out and she said no. i decided i don't want to kill myself because of this, i'm just gonna become heavy drug addict till i die.
Don't let it get you down, brother. It's a number's game. Be happy you actually had the balls to ask her out. It didn't go your way, but that's life. It's alright. It will be okay. At least you weren't attached to her. :heart:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48681 and Psychophilly
The beard/hair and robe makes me think rich sheikh prince but the room makes me think slums of tehran

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Bro got balls..
Chat up the tattoo girl. U still have other girls.

View attachment 2598294
Get rhino

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
stop fucking bringing up this thread, this was all illusion and i tend to forget about it
it reminded me of when i was 14 with greasy long hair and acne and thought my hot crush wanted me cause she looked at me for 2 seconds

imagine this thing screaming against you

• JFL
Reactions: oldcel2002 and Fiqh
i always catch her staring at me and when i look at her she nervelessly looks away. this happened like more than 20 times today.
she kept checking me out from first day. today she finally came to me and asked me how old i am and asked about my life like whats my degree and why am i wage slaving while i have same degree as her. i kept joking with her and she kept laughing.
there is another tattomaxed bad ass looking girl who always says hi to me and smiles, today she valunteraly came to work next to me on a machine but as soon as she came, the machine stopped and she said "ahh damn".

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and Psychophilly

also i'm hitting on a new coworker who is stacy, like beyond looks tier of that place. she is jealous af that i'm hanging out with her.

@TRUE_CEL further replies on this thread should be considered necroposting.
@Gengar

View attachment 2598294
Release the part 2 you abused ugly nigger