Guys samething bad happend

D

Deleted member 30631

Iron
I was beltpulling then i fell and hit my head.Now im retarted.What can i do now?

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
Claim disability buxx and NEET for the rest of your life

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Nothing. Unfortunately you cant fix retardation.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Drop a tuturial on your yt chanal in how to fix it
Beltpull but this time loop it around your neck :lul:

Jk don’t do that.

As I said you can’t fix being retarded. (And it’s not from hitting your head)

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Beltpull but this time loop it around your neck :lul:

Jk don’t do that.

As I said you can’t fix being retarded. (And it’s not from hitting your head)
Im doing that and im making sure to take a sc so you can go to jail

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Im doing that and im making sure to take a sc so you can go to jail
Ok still a bad deal for you. I doubt I’ll even go to jail and you’ll be dead…

Whoever undid your ban, needs to be banned

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 1901
Don’t rope bro

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.

Hi my name is Carmen Winstead. I'm 17 years old. I am very similar to you. Did I mention to you that I'm dead? A few years ago a group of girls pushed me down a sewer hole to try and embarrass me. When I didn't come back up the police came.The girl said that I had fell and everyone believed them. The police found my body in the sewer. I had a broken neck and my face was torn off. Send this message to 15 people after you listened the whole message if you value your life. A boy called David received this message. He just left and deleted it. When he was in the shower he heard laughing. My laughter. He got really scared and rushed to his phone to repost this message but he was too late. The next morning his mom entered his bedroom and all she found was a message written in his blood saying 'You will never have him back'. No one has found his body yet because he is with me. A girl called Charlotte received this message and she immediately sent it to 25 people, 10 more than required. I still watch over every second of her life to make sure that she is safe and to keep her and everyone close to her out of danger. Send this to 15 people in the next five minutes if you don't want your fate to be the same as David's. Your time starts now.the story is true you can research it on Google.
kys (keep yourself safe)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer and lunin7
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU