Guys that can hang out with girls must have insane levels of mental strength

solohunter99

solohunter99

No fat chicks
What gave me this realization was an experience I had the other day. I saw a small gift shop that sold anime stuff like toys, stationary, etc. and I went in since I was interested. Usually these kinds of stores have a certain customer base, so I was expecting to be surrounded by LTN ricecels and white nerds. Apparently, this wasn’t the case here. While there was a small anime section like I had seen, the vast majority of the store was actually devoted to K-Pop. As a result, literally every person in the store except me was female, specifically high school and college girls. Like there was not a single guy in the shop besides me, not even the cashier. And to make matters worse the store was rather cramped so there was little to no room for personal space. My cortisol started spiking and I unironically nearly started shaking in fear and anxiety, like a rabbit trapped in a den of wolves. I had to take out my phone and pretend to be taking a call, and also started chewing on my nail, to be able to calm down. I wanted to leave but another huge group of girls came in behind me and I was trapped. I started aimlessly shuffling in circles while continuing my fake phone call, and started feeling paranoid that my behavior was making the cashier think I may be a shoplifter, even though I wasn’t, which made me even more anxious. Eventually two fat white guys in hoodies that kind of looked like redditors came into the store and I saw my chance; I made my way over and followed behind them silently. When they got close to the door, I slipped out and made my escape. I couldn’t even buy the Bleach figure that I wanted (it was one of Uryu) and I ended up ordering him for a higher price on Amazon instead.

Anyways the point is that being in a supermajority-female environment for even just 10 minutes was extremely trying and difficult for me. I used to think those guys in school that mostly had platonic girl friends and sat with the girls in class/lunch were wimps but after this experience I now understand that they were actually very mentally strong. Being in the “friend zone” may not be a bad thing but a necessary step to eventually ascend as it helps you gain the mental fortitude to not be afraid of talking to or being around girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chicoperuanowski, Gonza, hiwasuwor and 3 others
What gave me this realization was an experience I had the other day. I saw a small gift shop that sold anime stuff like toys, stationary, etc. and I went in since I was interested. Usually these kinds of stores have a certain customer base, so I was expecting to be surrounded by LTN ricecels and white nerds. Apparently, this wasn’t the case here. While there was a small anime section like I had seen, the vast majority of the store was actually devoted to K-Pop. As a result, literally every person in the store except me was female, specifically high school and college girls. Like there was not a single guy in the shop besides me, not even the cashier. And to make matters worse the store was rather cramped so there was little to no room for personal space. My cortisol started spiking and I unironically nearly started shaking in fear and anxiety, like a rabbit trapped in a den of wolves. I had to take out my phone and pretend to be taking a call, and also started chewing on my nail, to be able to calm down. I wanted to leave but another huge group of girls came in behind me and I was trapped. I started aimlessly shuffling in circles while continuing my fake phone call, and started feeling paranoid that my behavior was making the cashier think I may be a shoplifter, even though I wasn’t, which made me even more anxious. Eventually two fat white guys in hoodies that kind of looked like redditors came into the store and I saw my chance; I made my way over and followed behind them silently. When they got close to the door, I slipped out and made my escape. I couldn’t even buy the Bleach figure that I wanted (it was one of Uryu) and I ended up ordering him for a higher price on Amazon instead.

Anyways the point is that being in a supermajority-female environment for even just 10 minutes was extremely trying and difficult for me. I used to think those guys in school that mostly had platonic girl friends and sat with the girls in class/lunch were wimps but after this experience I now understand that they were actually very mentally strong. Being in the “friend zone” may not be a bad thing but a necessary step to eventually ascend as it helps you gain the mental fortitude to not be afraid of talking to or being around girls
Ricecek dream shop were the girlsfat/ugly

Ricecek dream shop were the girlsfat/ugly
Some of them were but quite a few were rather cute, one was a Northeast Asian dressed like this
and was really skinny (had a visible thigh gap) with a pretty face too, made my day looking at her tbqh despite the general anxiety of the moment

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
they are also MTNs

lol nigga is afraid of talking to a girl, bro they have nothing to say, they just spew words cos of estrogen u eed to rope

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Damn sounds like heaven to me...

Are you sure youre not gay?

I think as a man you are only afraid of hanging out with your looksmatch, just become better looking and the fact that you can mog most of the random foids you might encounter on the street will be enough to calm you down

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1