Gym collects normies and pumps out autists

Manana

Manana

Silver
I have 2 powerlifter friends and it's honestly impressive how out of touch with reality they became after 3-5 years of severe gymcelling.

Everything is muh muscle muh gains, they speak about it like it's the most normal thing in the world; both look like coping barrells of insecurity.

They both used to be normal, with normal interests and they looked normal.

i understand gymcelling to look better, but powerlifters are too far gone and all of them objectively look like shit.

I think the worst part is how they love to talk about it nonstop; like shut the fuck up that's objectively a retarded boring hobby. And it always comes across with a pinch of superiority, like lifting xy kilos will change the fact they rot there because they aren't attractive enough.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, aspiringexcel, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
I mean strive for aesthetics and that’s all

Don’t get obsessed w gym get an aesthetics physique and maintain it :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BrahminBoss
autistic gymbros are really gay, they talk about their body all the time like females. If i would go to the gym i would keep it to myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and Manana
sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
sounds like cope
It really isn't. It's more of a vent post. One of them talks about it non stop and I think it's time for me to take a step back. Absolutely insane how much he can talk about it without feeling like an idiot

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and fukmylyf
Power lifters aren’t supposed to look good you retard

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Power lifters aren’t supposed to look good you retard
You are a retard because they are all convinced they do. I even tried explaining the bell curve on potential attractivness gained in the gym but they don't agree at all.

I don't think you are aware of how brainwashed you become after rotting there.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I have 2 powerlifter friends and it's honestly impressive how out of touch with reality they became after 3-5 years of severe gymcelling.

Everything is muh muscle muh gains, they speak about it like it's the most normal thing in the world; both look like coping barrells of insecurity.

They both used to be normal, with normal interests and they looked normal.

i understand gymcelling to look better, but powerlifters are too far gone and all of them objectively look like shit.

I think the worst part is how they love to talk about it nonstop; like shut the fuck up that's objectively a retarded boring hobby. And it always comes across with a pinch of superiority, like lifting xy kilos will change the fact they rot there because they aren't attractive enough.
R they absolutely huge???

You are a retard because they are all convinced they do. I even tried explaining the bell curve on potential attractivness gained in the gym but they don't agree at all.

I don't think you are aware of how brainwashed you become after rotting there.
I’m currently trying to slim down after falling for bulk meme, the gym makes you feel like you can over eat like a pig

It really isn't. It's more of a vent post. One of them talks about it non stop and I think it's time for me to take a step back. Absolutely insane how much he can talk about it without feeling like an idiot
why would he feel like an idiot?

I’m currently trying to slim down after falling for bulk meme, the gym makes you feel like you can over eat like a pig
I lost weight and just started going to the gym few times a week. Lean + some muscle is ideal.

Bulk is such a cope it's insane.

My attractivness doubled since I lost 10-12 kilos.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
i had a gymcel friend who wanted to visit gyms in different cities to socialmaxx instead of going to uni parties. Fuckin weirdo

• JFL
Reactions: hiwasuwor, PubertyMaxxer and Manana
i had a gymcel friend who wanted to visit gyms in different cities to socialmaxx instead of going to uni parties. Fuckin weirdo
The social aspect is the only thing normal about gyms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and PubertyMaxxer
I lost weight and just started going to the gym few times a week. Lean + some muscle is ideal.

Bulk is such a cope it's insane.

My attractivness doubled since I lost 10-12 kilos.
Marlon brando physique is true appeal

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Powerlifting is a straight up idiotic sport. The lifts require three different forms of equipment and they bench the bar 5 inches:ROFLMAO: Its boring asf to watch and the ppl who do it are low IQ meatheads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Fighting >>>>>>>> copelifting

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Manana
Powerlifting is a straight up idiotic sport. The lifts require three different forms of equipment and they bench the bar 5 inches:ROFLMAO: Its boring asf to watch and the ppl who do it are low IQ meatheads
Bodybuilders are actually stronger than powerlifters because they need to lift the weight for more reps

You get it. Absolutely retarded "sport" that requires zero attention.

How can they talk about it for days is beyond me. Mostly because they weren't retarded 5 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You get it. Absolutely retarded "sport" that requires zero attention.

How can they talk about it for days is beyond me. Mostly because they weren't retarded 5 years ago.
Idk true powerlifting is pretty impressive but these guys should be playing in the NFL or professional sports