Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
brutal pic
if you get tired after 15 min of walking=it's over boyo

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Blitz and badromance
I was joking ngl. But I walk everywhere now at uni. Good enough cardio for me
just checked my phone,my average daily steps for this year so far is 6530 per day kek.

just checked my phone,my average daily steps for this year so far is 6530 per day kek.
Lol idk if that's good or not. I walk like 2-3 miles a day or some shit

• +1
Reactions: badromance
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I just realized I still have him on ignore :soy:
Using ignore list is low t cuck behavior, i have never had anyone at my ignore list.

Gym and basketball == best cope there is ngl

I just realized I still have him on ignore :soy:
everything that tiny framed soyboy says is giga low iq and retarded as fuck

• +1
Natty gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and Deleted member 656
everything that tiny framed soyboy says is giga low iq and retarded as fuck

Tbh I understand what he's trying to advocate, he just doesnt see it from a full perspective. He's basically saying gym/muscles dont compensate for lack of bones and if you have bones to begin with muscle is just cherry on top and doesnt make a case for looksmaxing for most people as low bf + light muscle tone caps out bodily SMV and its attainable through sports which include both cardiovacular + hypertrophy in a high NT environment, making it overall superior to gymcel. He just ignores the group which benefits the most from gymcelling whichs normies with dead-on average height,frame,insertions etc. Being light muscle toned + low makes you not stand out, just blend, but if you properly gymcel with those dead on avg. features you go from normje to high tier normie which's lifechanging and you dont get from sports.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, badromance, kobecel and 3 others
He is still getting more action than this whole forum combined + he's reproducing while being a non beta buxxer which is quite an achievement now a days tbh even in asia.
Looks way better now tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Tbh I understand what he's trying to advocate, he just doesnt see it from a full perspective. He's basically saying gym/muscles dont compensate for lack of bones and if you have bones to begin with muscle is just cherry on top and doesnt make a case for looksmaxing for most people as low bf + light muscle tone caps out bodily SMV and its attainable through sports which include both cardiovacular + hypertrophy in a high NT environment, making it overall superior to gymcel. He just ignores the group which benefits the most from gymcelling whichs normies with dead-on average height,frame,insertions etc. Being light muscle toned + low makes you not stand out, just blend, but if you properly gymcel with those dead on avg. features you go from normje to high tier normie which's lifechanging and you dont get from sports.
i got an athletic sportsman's body in like 2 months of gymcelling 45 minutes a day. its so low effort and reaps such great benefits

• +1
bump
go to the gym play sports and eat your veggies,kids.

I knew it would be this quote instantly, gymcelling isn't cope, even if you don't get laid improving your looks will still help.

• +1
I knew it would be this quote instantly, gymcelling isn't cope, even if you don't get laid improving your looks will still help.
yep yep gymcelling is a must

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Leaked photo of all the gymcels itt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

@itsOVER u cel get in here

• +1
I was joking ngl. But I walk everywhere now at uni. Good enough cardio for me
I do the exact same thing. And after 2 months I was getting there 5 minutes faster without even realising it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba