gym is 100% cope

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
literally just ages your face
cant even maintain the muscle mass without doing it for a lifetime becuase its unnatural

and yeah it does not make your frame any wider your frame will look the same in clothes except some tumorous biceps poking out

women who love gymcel physiques are broken women and you know what im immplying

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, dopaminebeyondfried, lunin7 and 7 others
cant even maintain the muscle mass without doing it for a lifetime becuase its unnatural

and yeah it does not make your frame any wider your frame will look the same in clothes except some tumorous biceps poking out

water but you should still build some muscle to avoid looking like a stick

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and mayo mogger
Most incel post I ever saw. Gymcels take all women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, ambi, HTN_Mentalcel and 12 others
water but you should still build some muscle to avoid looking like a stick
you shouldnt even lean down past 12% bf in that case only would look like a stick

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax and nathan
Gym isn’t cope at all bro idk what ur on about

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Most incel post I ever saw. Gymcels take all women.
speak for yourself i have dated women my whole life , yeah they take their looksmatches but whore version of them show me one gymcel dating above his looksmatch

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
Man I just want a hot jap slut with nice feetsoles and ass

Gym isn’t cope at all bro idk what ur on about
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking
How many more times are you going to make the same stupid thread moron ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi, NoseProphecy and N1666
How many more times are you going to make the same stupid thread moron ?
till i drill it in the minds of autists its a looksmaxxing forum but most end up desceding themseleves

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Mog3D and MaestheticMaso
Might be the most garbage take ever. You’re just talking about gymcels who just lift heavy and eat heavy. Gym is great if you know what you’re doing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zura and ominion
till i drill it in the minds of autists its a looksmaxxing forum but most end up desceding themseleves
But what you’re saying is false and spewed by some lunatic who drinks blood, gets parasites from raw shit and stabs people… who btw looked better when he worked out lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, mayo mogger and ominion
And the food that gymcels eat is revolting.

-glyphosate ridden oatmeal aka horse food
-microwaveable white rice in a plastic bag
-stringy, hormonally & antibiotically rich chicken breast that is as dry as the Sahara desert.
-Laboratory experiment derived aka fully synthetic calorie free sauces/dressings
-Potato

Gymcels are also all bloated. Because weight lifting in a gym is truly an alien activity to the human body, their muscles look like bloated clouds and most gymcel physiques look like refrigerators with cloud shaped edges.

Absolutely disgusting. Calisthenics > everything

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, HTN_Mentalcel and ominion
A decent muscular lean body with muscles is an SMV boost, no woman wants to fuck a man out of shape with a big belly. And women who fuck gymcels ofc are fatherless whores but a lot of them would only fuck with GL muscular guys and have a LTR with an oofy doofy aka future betabuxxer. You either ascend to get laid or stay where you are as an incel with no SMV because most men have an average to ugly face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blackpiller954 and mayo mogger

I did equally as well with girls before and after getting jacked. But I feel like most people like it as a hobby, and when I workout I don’t scrunch my face like an autist so I don’t get wrinkles.

• +1
Reactions: YungAscender and mayo mogger
And the food that gymcels eat is revolting.

-glyphosate ridden oatmeal aka horse food
-microwaveable white rice in a plastic bag
-stringy, hormonally & antibiotically rich chicken breast that is as dry as the Sahara desert.
-Laboratory experiment derived aka fully synthetic calorie free sauces/dressings
-Potato

Gymcels are also all bloated. Because weight lifting in a gym is truly an alien activity to the human body, their muscles look like bloated clouds and most gymcel physiques look like refrigerators with cloud shaped edges.

Absolutely disgusting. Calisthenics > everything
This is what we call “dirty bulkers” i am never bloated and retain a lot of muscle

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and mayo mogger
Gym isn’t cope and if you wear clothes that actually fit - you won’t look dyel.

If you’re the type of dude who’s naturally just lean asf with abs u don’t need it, but for the rest of us who start off as skinnyfat or fat subhumans its a big ascension.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and mayo mogger
I did equally as well with girls before and after getting jacked. But I feel like most people like it as a hobby, and when I workout I don’t scrunch my face like an autist so I don’t get wrinkles.
see thats what im saying equal smv , no thanks im dont wanna have a hobby that ages me like milk bhai

Gym isn’t cope and if you wear clothes that actually fit - you won’t look dyel.

If you’re the type of dude who’s naturally just lean asf with abs u don’t need it, but for the rest of us who start off as skinnyfat or fat subhumans its a big ascension.
skinnyfat doesnt exiest in nature bhai , eat dairy meat fruits only and wont even need to gym to loose the skinnyfat build

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and HTN_Mentalcel

Bodybuilding, bulking past 15 percent, acne, 500 carbs a day might be the lifestyle youre referring to. Going to the 3 times a week, training heavy compounds and increasing power while maintaining 10-12 percent bodyfat at a moderate weight, and a healthy balanced diet mogs.

• +1
Reactions: N1666

IMG 4691

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, zura, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
Jfl he has a mogger physique as well, ask foids, a nice physique is never cope
yeah every foid says its too much , even they said that for jeff sied:forcedsmile:

yeah every foid says its too much , even they said that for jeff sied:forcedsmile:
Your talking like a couple of foid’s opinions dictate the whole consensus on whether gym is cope or not. Jeff seid mogs and you seem to cherrypick

skinnyfat doesnt exiest in nature bhai , eat dairy meat fruits only and wont even need to gym to loose the skinnyfat build
Thats what I’ve been eating for like 2- 3 years now so ur prolly right, but lifting is fun and I’d rather be muscular + lean than just skinny lean.

Also being strong just feels good

• +1
Reactions: autistmogger
see thats what im saying equal smv , no thanks im dont wanna have a hobby that ages me like milk bhai
Idk how true the aging part is but. Imo has helped with testosterone maxing and just being confident. Looking at yourself in mirror with a fat pump with gym thots side eyeing you in top 10 feeling.

To become the ultimate fighter you must gym for a lifetime !

Only cope if your manlet( sub 5’7

• Hmm...
Bodybuilding, bulking past 15 percent, acne, 500 carbs a day might be the lifestyle youre referring to. Going to the 3 times a week, training heavy compounds and increasing power while maintaining 10-12 percent bodyfat at a moderate weight, and a healthy balanced diet mogs.
+ youve never stepped a foot outside your basement if you dont think frame and irl presence matters. Walk around downtown new york as a 5’9 150 pound cutecel vs 6’ 200 ugly ass tyrone.

• JFL
Reactions: zura and mayo mogger
+ youve never stepped a foot outside your basement if you dont think frame and irl presence matters. Walk around downtown new york as a 5’9 150 pound cutecel vs 6’ 200 ugly ass tyrone.
yeah bro get all the whores you want take em all away only whores are attracred to that build

a hqnp like a tall guy with naturally wide skeletal structure and the important part THE FACE

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
yeah bro just grow a beard and hair, im not saying dont build muscle maybe 1-2 times a week at tops will work , vinnie hacker etx have the ideal build

notice how always had long clavicles and skinny waist .
coope lil bro hit the gym

• +1
Retards = gymcels

• +1
Reactions: ominion and mayo mogger
Your Indian parents said gym bad so you cope by saying this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, zura and hello12344
Only cope if your manlet( sub 5’7
most gymcel are that height they still end up dating their looksmatches they think as if the body any difference

show me one gymgoer dating above his looksmatch and i drop the thread

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
yeh bro looking like a scarecrow is ideal

• JFL
But what you’re saying is false and spewed by some lunatic who drinks blood, gets parasites from raw shit and stabs people… who btw looked better when he worked out
he is right tho , he looked better becuase he was in his youth if continued lifting he would have looked worse