gym is cope

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

don’t touch the cheese!
there is no gym for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_mogger, InnerVoid, Bozoogway and 3 others
Yes, but you Need at least an Athletic body on top of a good face. At least do some sport. Can't be a chad if you're skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: JoshuaG, UZB_Strebl, Iasacrko and 1 other person
No Gym for your forehead

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Lynxress and GabachoCopium
Yes, but you Need at least an Athletic body on top of a good face. At least do some sport. Can't be a chad if you're skinnyfat
Ur getting fat tho

Looks skinny fat to me

Ugly face ugly body is life for sure bro

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I can tell fatty
I'm out of shape but not fat
IMG20240212230630
Just completely lack muscle tone

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium

yes because everyone is just a floating face, surely the rest of our body doesn't exist and is used as another genetic quality marker that girls assess when deciding who they are attracted jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
saying gym is cope is ironically just the biggest cope, for all the lazy people that don't want to move or do anything that requires effort so they stay fat lmfao :lul:

low t as fuck, theres a reason why most stereotypical chads go to the gym or did sports as children, if you are not naturally attracted to lifting weights or bettering your strength and physique ur low t and should prob get ur hormones check since ur most likely starting to become estrogenic jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
yes because everyone is just a floating face, surely the rest of our body doesn't exist and is used as another genetic quality marker that girls assess when deciding who they are attracted jfl.
saying gym is cope is ironically just the biggest cope, for all the lazy people that don't want to move or do anything that requires effort so they stay fat lmfao :lul:

low t as fuck, theres a reason why most stereotypical chads go to the gym or did sports as children, if you are not naturally attracted to lifting weights or bettering your strength and physique ur low t and should prob get ur hormones check since ur most likely starting to become estrogenic jfl
i ain’t reading allat

• JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer