Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 20704, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
Posted in "Cope"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, CristianT, Maesthetic and 8 others
0 + all of science and lots of anecdotal experiences prove the contrary

• +1
Reactions: yirma19, Schönling, Baldingman1998 and 15 others
i dont get why ppl still cope with this since it's the ONE thing you can change massivly

• +1
Reactions: zura, tombradylover, yirma19 and 14 others
i dont get why ppl still cope with this since it's the ONE thing you can change massivly
Plus being in shape is a sign of health which is attractive

• +1
Reactions: zura, yirma19, Yerico7 and 10 others
Women always say they don’t like muscular physiques, yet whenever they are in the presence of a legit gymcelled dude, their behavior suggests otherwise. Always pay attention to what women do, not what women say.

• +1
Reactions: fiestaonsale, Echo-2003, Schönling and 29 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
B4E8517E E3F8 42E9 AFD7 5BDF9B171249

Let the fatties cope

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, CristianT, Deleted member 5815 and 6 others
This is such cope if the cameras were not rolling they would pic a different answer :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 21620 and CEO of Sex
Women always say they don’t like muscular physiques, yet whenever they are in the presence of a legit gymcelled dude, their behavior suggests otherwise. Always pay attention to what women do, not what women say.
the whole "what they do, not what they say" thing reeks of redpill boomer cope, as any honest foid will openly express her prefrences irl or online, outside of public interviews on camera (usually: tall, nice smile, bright eyes, big dick, "athletic" physique etc). But yeah gymcelled physique mogs hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: babouchelelouche, CyprusGD, Maesthetic and 3 others
no sign of health for your bad muscle insertions and zyros frame tho
Are you trying to win a bodybuilding contest or be more attractive? Should still work out anyway

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 21597
the whole "what they do, not what they say" thing reeks of redpill boomer cope, as any honest foid will openly express her prefrences irl or online, outside of public interviews on camera (usually: tall, nice smile, bright eyes, big dick, "athletic" physique etc). But yeah gymcelled physique mogs hard
Women always say they like dad bods and shit tho, and we all know that’s not true. Women are extremely strong copers. They say they like dad bods cuz they know those guys are easier to control, but they know deep down, that gymcelled physiques are what they like more sexually.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Yerico7, oldcelloser and 5 others
also every "muh gym is cope" coper forgets that when girls say muscular, they are refering to a ronnie coleman/marcus ruhl level roidcel myostatin deficiency abomination, not an actual natty gymcelled physique. When they say athletic, they mean a gymcel near his natural limit with good frame and insertions, which is what we are striving for anyway when we gymcel.

Also, when they say "dad bod" they mean that same peak natty physque but with 10lbs of extra fat. What they think of as a dad bod still mogs 99% of men in terms of body

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, zura, yirma19 and 14 others
Are you trying to win a bodybuilding contest or be more attractive? Should still work out anyway
yeah ofc i was mostly just trying to be funny. Wasnt specifically aimed at you either i am sure you mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and owlofathena
Imagine taking the word of virtue signaling whores on tiktok for full.

Meanwhile they fantasize about getting dominated by a body like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, oldcelloser, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
for those that are going to point at surveys that resulted in the brad pitt fight club body being the most attractive, that is only because foids already know that is brad pitt. His face halos his body hard, not the other way around. Of coures with a 99th precentile face you can have a minimaly gymcelled ottermode physice, but for sub chadlite you need a Kinobody/brad pitt in Troy level physique to mog.

As a rule of thumb, as a natural you will have a linear increase in physical attractiveness gains with muscle mass you gain in your upper body all the way up to and including your natty limit, possibly even beyond/at roidcel levels depending on your genetics and frame. WIth legs it starts to be a looksmin if you get beyond soccer player definition and size. It really only starts to be a looksmin if you get to top tier fitness model muscular and/or you are also tall and you become so big that it starts to scare women.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, gymcel_retard, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
for those that are going to point at surveys that resulted in the brad pitt fight club body being the most attractive, that is only because foids already know that is brad pitt.
it also didn't take into account how he will look in a shirt so its not good enough to like just show a naked body but also with clothes on
fight club body is dyel is a shirt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Growth Plate
So fucking dumb lmfao, why would I not want to bulk in the winter and eat whatever the fuck I want and go hard in the gym. Working out allows you to eat shitty a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
also working out allows you to defend yourself better when you inevitable get attacked by 6'3 bbc beast @tyronelite in public for campaigning against ntpill/game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Sny, oldcelloser and 3 others
also working out allows you to defend yourself better when you inevitable get attacked by 6'3 bbc beast @tyronelite in public for campaigning against ntpill/game
Rent free :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
2 mins later these whores are getting fucked by frat jocks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish, Yerico7, oldcelloser and 1 other person
Rent free :Comfy:
yeah i get nightmares of you comming up to me and mogging me to death with your bbc halo and NTness in front of my family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, oldcelloser, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Op is one of the lowest IQ users here

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21597 and Deleted member 20565
no i wont fall for this bait anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KING REIDYZ
you just contradicted yourself as women always think opposite of what they say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KING REIDYZ
Lol at everyone falling for obvious bait
@ifyouwannabemylover mirin you

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 21620 and Cidre enjoyer
Faggot @ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, owlofathena and Deleted member 21620
Lol at everyone falling for obvious bait
@ifyouwannabemylover mirin you
yeah now that i think about it i have been baited hard. Over for my low forum iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
the whole "what they do, not what they say" thing reeks of redpill boomer cope, as any honest foid will openly express her prefrences irl or online,
Oh, so the honest women will answer honestly, yes? Shit, why did I never think of that? If you want honest answers you just automatically know exactly who will be honest on a certain question before asking the question, and then take their answer and face value! Genius!

This comment absolutely reeks of someone with 0 life experience 0 theory of mind and 0 social skills.

Oh, so the honest women will answer honestly, yes? Shit, why did I never think of that? If you want honest answers you just automatically know exactly who will be honest on a certain question before asking the question, and then take their answer and face value! Genius!

This comment absolutely reeks of someone with 0 life experience 0 theory of mind and 0 social skills.
This thread reeks of cope. Ths thing is, both dishonest and honest foids state their prefrences but you can easily find out who is being honest by taking a look at who women fuck. 9 times out of 10 the gymcelled guy beats the skinny and fat guy in that regard all else being equal (even slightly unequal sometimes). It is proven by actual science that muscularity is the nr 1 thing that makes a man truly sexy besides face (even beating out height for ONS/STR appeal in some studies) so i really dont know why there are still daily tard posts claiming gymcelling doesnt work or even worse, claiming it is a looksmin of all things. They are in the same league as NT and "just go outside" copers the way is see it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, CyprusGD and KING REIDYZ
Ths thing is, both dishonest and honest foids state their prefrences but you can easily find out who is being honest by taking a look at who women fuck.
In other words, by looking at a woman's behavior rather than her words. Way to go affirming the exact thing you were arguing against.

• WTF
Reactions: CyprusGD
Virtue signaling + women will never say fit bodies are attractive because they don't want short/ugly/bald/autistic guys often with a bad physique with bad bone structure and insertions to get confidence and ask girls out. They are doing good work for their entire gender.

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, Gaia262, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
its not, you fukin lazy cuck

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
also every "muh gym is cope" coper forgets that when girls say muscular, they are refering to a ronnie coleman/marcus ruhl level roidcel myostatin deficiency abomination, not an actual natty gymcelled physique. When they say athletic, they mean a gymcel near his natural limit with good frame and insertions, which is what we are striving for anyway when we gymcel.

Also, when they say "dad bod" they mean that same peak natty physque but with 10lbs of extra fat. What they think of as a dad bod still mogs 99% of men in terms of body
how do i test if my body has good insertions. I dont know what that looks like

Stop. Listening. To. Women.

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 20704 and oldcelloser
how do i test if my body has good insertions. I dont know what that looks like
there are a few that are immediately obvious if you have low(ish) bodyfat in good lightinng like ab symmetry and size and pec gap/squareness. Your biceps you can test how many fingers you fit between your bicep muscle and the inside of your elbow crease. Stuff like quads and calves are visible eaisly aswell. And then there is your overal flow/bodily harmony which you have no idea about untill you get muscular.

💯

Gym is a waste of time and money if you got shit frame and shit insertions + tons of other issues incels will have that gym won't solve

if anything incels will just put themselves in an earlier grave by stressing out over gym+ big roids + shit genetics = sure death before 50.

The gym is for Chad to put the icing on the beautiful cake, not for the rotten cake batter incel to try and "decorate" the garbage base/mix

No subhuman bastard with muscles is on any romance book, TV/movie film, etc. Chris Hemsworth is the one getting reps, not Chestbrah

just save your money and workout at home whenever you feel like it rather than blow your heart out with roids to look like a mutant incel

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Gym is a waste of time and money if you got shit frame and shit insertions + tons of other issues incels will have that gym won't solve

if anything incels will just put themselves in an earlier grave by stressing out over gym+ big roids + shit genetics = sure death before 50.

The gym is for Chad to put the icing on the beautiful cake, not for the rotten cake batter incel to try and "decorate" the garbage base/mix

No subhuman bastard with muscles is on any romance book, TV/movie film, etc. Chris Hemsworth is the one getting reps, not Chestbrah

just save your money and workout at home whenever you feel like it rather than blow your heart out with roids to look like a mutant incel
deadass

He could tho

You are ignoring the fact that chestbrah litteraly got tons of tinder matches in his experiments. Obvoously chad beats all and face is most important but a gymcelled normie will always +1 a non gymcelled normie, same witj gymcellef chad and skinny chad. Stop coping and go pump some iron

Only white girls arr dishonest

ok dude then go ahead and have a chubby dad bod for the rest of your life, no skin off our back

Virtue signaling + women will never say fit bodies are attractive because they don't want short/ugly/bald/autistic guys often with a bad physique with bad bone structure and insertions to get confidence and ask girls out. They are doing good work for their entire gender.
Not black women tho, they have no filter and always betray their gender nature by being honest and saying that they love tall gymcelled bad boys who make 6 figures