GYM/SPORTS for HEIGHT/FACIAL DEVELOPMENT is COPE

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
"GYM/SPORT MAXXING FOR HEIGHT/FACIAL DEVELOPMENT"

U must know that all the extend testosterone/HGH produced during some exercices and a bit after go for the sollicitated zones, and even at that only the leg zones and high intensity efforts like sprint or dead lift or others will bring u that short buff of hormones

Why these cases and particularly leg zone ? Because this is the main zone of survival environmental genetical expression, this is why u feel u recover quickly for this zone and not for others, we are still in genetical conception the traveller predator that need to move with legs to survive and get away starvation, the high effort is like the impact force of ur weapon with ur arms or the sprint to keep animal at range, all of this deliver hormones for fast survival recovering and adaptation, this is why nazies kept running and march even after weeks of no sleeping with drug effects, this is why fasting and starving give u HGH boosts for repairing and survival needs against starvation

The sleep of gymcellers and high level exercisers is just better and more long because they fall asleep more quickly due to more pronounced tired state and because they must extend their sleep pattern for an extend hormonal production ONLY dedicated for the zones that were sollicitated before and need repair and adaptation

No impact on libido or growth bones volume for PSL needs or others things, just the repair of muscular fibers and amelioration of bone density and muscular fibers volume by this adaptive needs for the sollicitated zones, this is why astronauts need to keep exercising because the adaptive effect of body retrieve them bone density and muscles volume because they dont need it even if this astronaut was a hard gymceller before going to space, the body wants to be kept at minimal energic state and needs by survival genetical environmental expression

So these excess are well calculated during the communication between ur brain and the sollicited parts of the body by chemical nerves messages and will be only used to repair and develop the sollicitated zones

In conclusion, no Gym for ur PSL face and height, Chico definitely is high IQ scientist

Gymcel2

OddMadeupAnemonecrab size restricted

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Renaissance.Chad, Lolcel and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
The sky is blue

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mrinfinityx and Justttt
wait I literally have zero fucking idea what you just said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and SubhumanCurrycel
That s called hormones injection or puberty aging before 21 for length bones and 25 for all bones, resulting in slight gigantism or acromegaly state depend on plates, but keep in mind that these diseases with no controlled doses increase cancer, organ volumes (belly abs), face height and cartilage zones the most and destroy PSL harmony and face ratios, etc

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
24/7 computer huncher cope

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking and SubhumanCurrycel
That s called hormones injection or puberty aging, resulting in slight gigantism or acromegaly state depend on plates, but keep in mind that these diseases with no controlled doses increase cancer, organ volumes (belly abs), face height and cartilage zones the most and destroy PSL harmony and face ratios, etc

View attachment 1035342
he started roiding at 18 hardly still in puberty

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
When you play basketball there is a lot of jumping movements which causes a lot of shock on your body, as a result there is an increased blood flow to your growth plates which can give you more inches in height (the exact amount depends again on age, growth plates, and genetics).

If only I had known this as a kid, I wouldn't be sitting here, typing this to you at 5'8 looking at LL.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AcneScars and Mrinfinityx
That s called hormones injection or puberty aging before 21 for length bones and 25 for all bones, resulting in slight gigantism or acromegaly state depend on plates, but keep in mind that these diseases with no controlled doses increase cancer, organ volumes (belly abs), face height and cartilage zones the most and destroy PSL harmony and face ratios, etc

View attachment 1035342

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
How much would it affect frame width?

• +1
When you play basketball there is a lot of jumping movements which causes a lot of shock on your body, as a result there is an increased blood flow to your growth plates which can give you more inches in height (the exact amount depends again on age, growth plates, and genetics).

If only I had known this as a kid, I wouldn't be sitting here, typing this to you at 5'8 looking at LL.
No doubt on bone density by adaptation and maybe a slight milimetters of 3D bone volume after a decade of intense training each day during growth age, cfr tennis players arm bone study

For the last case u need high frequency of high impacts and torsions movements on bones, so high training during a decade of before and puberty period

(Go direct to the conclusion of the study)

Attachments

• ducher05.pdf
    215.1 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
How much would it affect frame width?
None except bone density, bones frame is genetics, muscles volume is genetics and environment adaptation, athletes are resulting from a hard selection to reach professional level that s not the sport that giving them the body to compete

Only stretching muscles and growing volume muscles can give u more frame so

No doubt on bone density by adaptation and maybe a slight milimetters of 3D bone volume after a decade of intense training each day during growth age, cfr tennis players arm bone study

For the last case u need high frequency of high impacts and torsions movements on bones, so high training during a decade of before and puberty period

View attachment 1035392

Of course you would need it in considerable amounts, but it isn't a coincidence that NBA players all grew much taller than their dads, who didn't play basketball, or as much basketball.

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Mrinfinityx
Of course you would need it in considerable amounts, but it isn't a coincidence that NBA players all grew much taller than their dads, who didn't play basketball, or as much basketball.
could be just genetic recombination

• +1

View attachment 1035392
And maybe some of them had micro fractures diseases to begin with at recovering, so a slight generated osteotomy that maybe enlarged their bones very slightly

More physic and endurance selection before the rest, NBA selection is the most brutal, no doubt why they are paid this much to stay at this level of competition, u don't see the background behind with all the recalled people too short or too weak in recovering, etc

U can see that high meters running athletes have all the same frame, especially the best that are Ethiopians, they are frame clones

Dude. If you're a twat that doesn't believe environment factors hugely, then I don't have much else to say other than what a fucking moron.

I've got a particular friend, muslim, who is 6'3. His dad? 5'9. His brothers? 5'11 and 6'0.

Why is he 6'3? Always climbing shit as a teenager growing up. Always jumping around and always playing basketball. Had a very good diet as well.

He is average looking, but his height makes him appear as "cute" and dimorphic to non-white women. He beard frauds too. He's had a 4some. He approaches bitches effortlessly in clubs and slays. Got a bj of a white girl outside one in central London and then just ditched her, when she was expecting to get fucked. She swallowed as well. He is low inhibition af. Height is a massive player in your personality to the world.

Don't act like environment isn't huge. PLEASE. It's so fucking irritatingly doom and gloom Zoomer. I actually wanna grab you moronic bastards by the neck with my hand and then repeatedly punch with the other. Tryna act hardcore, edgy and cool.

"It's all a con. It's all manipulation. We are all manipulated. Everyone. Wake-up from the matrix. Everything is cope. We are born as we are and then develop our characters/personalities accordingly. It's all genetics man. Keep coping." Blah boring blah. FUCK OFF WITH THIS ENERGY SUCKING SADISTIC BASTARDARY SHIT YOU DULL FUCKS!

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, AcneScars and Mrinfinityx
Dude. If you're a twat that doesn't believe environment factors hugely, then I don't have much else to say other than what a fucking moron.

I've got a particular friend, muslim, who is 6'3. His dad? 5'9. His brothers? 5'11 and 6'0.

Why is he 6'3? Always climbing shit as a teenager growing up. Always jumping around and always playing basketball. Had a very good diet as well.

He is average looking, but his height makes him appear as "cute" and dimorphic to non-white women. He beard frauds too. He's had a 4some. He approaches bitches effortlessly in clubs and slays. Got a bj of a white girl outside one in central London and then just ditched her, when she was expecting to get fucked. She swallowed as well. He is low inhibition af. Height is a massive player in your personality to the world.

Don't act like environment isn't huge. PLEASE. It's so fucking irritatingly doom and gloom Zoomer. I actually wanna grab you moronic bastards by the neck with my hand and then repeatedly punch with the other. Tryna act hardcore, edgy and cool.

"It's all a con. It's all manipulation. We are all manipulated. Everyone. Wake-up from the matrix. Everything is cope. We are born as we are and then develop our characters/personalities accordingly. It's all genetics man. Keep coping." Blah boring blah. FUCK OFF WITH THIS ENERGY SUCKING SADISTIC BASTARDARY SHIT YOU DULL FUCKS!
Diet and sleep quantity is the most important tbh, so the big brother playing sports had certainly more calcium intake and sun vitamin d3 etc than the others to keep performances and form

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
Didn't read, the ramblings of a madman.

• +1
Reminder: girls rate Chico 4-6

• +1
Didn't read, the ramblings of a madman.
I never said it is bad, I just say it is pure cope for these expectations mentioned in the title

It's your best card, besides HGH and all the rest, which should be done in combination.
With HGH u must pray that the dosage is good enough like Tom Cruise and that ur slight gigantism acromegaly desirated effect will not impact ur nose-ears height or face height and destroy ur facial harmony because the HGH injection and after effects on growth are 100% random in receptors and not cibled because not an endogen production determined by body

• +1
With HGH u must pray that the dosage is good enough like Tom Cruise and that ur slight gigantism acromegaly desirated effect will not impact ur nose-ears height or face height and destroy ur facial harmony because the HGH injection and after effects on growth are 100% random in receptors and not cibled because not an endogen production determined by body

View attachment 1035462

View attachment 1035462
If you don't like it just stop it.

• +1
If you don't like it just stop it.
U need to be very observative with caution so because when u see it it is either too late or it begins for u

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
24/7 computer huncher cope
Permarotting faggots pollute this site.
Talks about surgeries all day when they can’t do the bare minimum of be a reasonable bf% and fitness

• +1
Reactions: warpsociety and Mrinfinityx

Environment matters but height is almost entirely genetic, you'd have to be receiving 19th century diet in order for it to stunt you in a significant way. Given the fact you're in England you being 5'8 is a result of better than average environment, you'd likely be sub170 if you grew up in curryland. Your friend ended up doing all these sports because he was genetically stronger and taller than his peers. He got into that positive reinforcement loop. Quit the cope already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7465 and Mrinfinityx
Permarotting faggots pollute this site.
Talks about surgeries all day when they can’t do the bare minimum of be a reasonable bf% and fitness
I never said it is bad but there are some delusional people expecting these results by gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Environment matters but height is almost entirely genetic, you'd have to be receiving 19th century diet in order for it to stunt you in a significant way. Given the fact you're in England you being 5'8 is a result of better than average environment, you'd likely be sub170 if you grew up in curryland. Your friend ended up doing all these sports because he was genetically stronger and taller than his peers. He got into that positive reinforcement loop. Quit the cope already.

Hahahahhaahhahahahahhaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the same height as everybody else when he started doing all this shit. Stop the confirmation bias.

You're a fucking cope. You were not JUST completely unlucky. You could have been at least a normie had you not been born in a generation that rots on their smartphone all day.

Hahahahhaahhahahahahhaahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the same height as everybody else when he started doing all this shit. Stop the confirmation bias.

You're a fucking cope. You were not JUST completely unlucky. You could have been at least a normie had you not been born in a generation that rots on their smartphone all day.
Height is 80% genetics and 20% environment. Your friend most likely inherited the genetics of his tall grandfather or something. Height can not just be inherited from parents but also previous family in your genetic lineage.

• +1
Height is 80% genetics and 20% environment. Your friend most likely inherited the genetics of his tall grandfather or something. Height can not just be inherited from parents but also previous family in your genetic lineage.

Oh his granddad was 5'11

Next

Coz i have asked

Reminder: girls rate Chico 4-6
no shit, when they see all the roided apes on insta. These fucking psl autist still don't understand IRL extreme normie setting and competition niggas like him would get smoked by those.

Tbh exercise effect on face is hrsvily exaggerated. It's mostly genetics. I know people who are real good at sports but aren't very good looking. I think it has more to do with body fat.

• +1
"GYM/SPORT MAXXING FOR HEIGHT/FACIAL DEVELOPMENT"

U must know that all the extend testosterone/HGH produced during some exercices and a bit after go for the sollicitated zones, and even at that only the leg zones and high intensity efforts like sprint or dead lift or others will bring u that short buff of hormones

Why these cases and particularly leg zone ? Because this is the main zone of survival environmental genetical expression, this is why u feel u recover quickly for this zone and not for others, we are still in genetical conception the traveller predator that need to move with legs to survive and get away starvation, the high effort is like the impact force of ur weapon with ur arms or the sprint to keep animal at range, all of this deliver hormones for fast survival recovering and adaptation, this is why nazies kept running and march even after weeks of no sleeping with drug effects, this is why fasting and starving give u HGH boosts for repairing and survival needs against starvation

The sleep of gymcellers and high level exercisers is just better and more long because they fall asleep more quickly due to more pronounced tired state and because they must extend their sleep pattern for an extend hormonal production ONLY dedicated for the zones that were sollicitated before and need repair and adaptation

No impact on libido or growth bones volume for PSL needs or others things, just the repair of muscular fibers and amelioration of bone density and muscular fibers volume by this adaptive needs for the sollicitated zones, this is why astronauts need to keep exercising because the adaptive effect of body retrieve them bone density and muscles volume because they dont need it even if this astronaut was a hard gymceller before going to space, the body wants to be kept at minimal energic state and needs by survival genetical environmental expression

So these excess are well calculated during the communication between ur brain and the sollicited parts of the body by chemical nerves messages and will be only used to repair and develop the sollicitated zones

In conclusion, no Gym for ur PSL face and height, Chico definitely is high IQ scientist

View attachment 1035316

View attachment 1035320
Ofc