Gymcel armwrestled me infront of whole class and lost (almost cried)

whey123456

whey123456

no longer blackpilled
so HUMILIATING this dude is your average gymcel with short clavicles, 5'7 tall, ltn mouthbreather face all this guy has going for him is his ''strength'' this guy has been going to the gym for like 3 years

he was armwrestling girls in our class when teacher was absent

my friend joined in who i have previously beat in armwrestling and lost to the gymcel then called me over (half the class was spectating)

he was reluctant to arm wrestle my friend at first (he would be embarrased if he lost) but when he beat my friend who is bigger then me he thought there would be no problem against me

when we started the first armwrestle and i got a slight edge he let go and tried to ''teach me'' the correct grip (it was fine and he was scared to lose)

second time he pretended that his elbow slipped during the armwrestle

he then said he didnt wanna get in trouble because he thought the teach would come back soon and he would get in ''trouble''

he got peer pressured into armwrestling me a third time and i beat him in like 5 seconds

with tears in his eyes he told me to thank him for teaching me the right armwrestle grip and thats why i won...Brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 47332 and 12 others
no gymcelling for his subpar genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, niqfan625 and AngryShortMale
Brutal. People always try to armwrestl me and I barely win

i lift more than most of everyone at my school and somehow still lose in an armwrestle match

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, IndraBC, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
so HUMILIATING this dude is your average gymcel with short clavicles, 5'7 tall, ltn mouthbreather face all this guy has going for him is his ''strength'' this guy has been going to the gym for like 3 years

my friend joined in who i have previously beat in armwrestling and lost to the gymcel then called me over (half the class was spectating)

he was reluctant to arm wrestle my friend at first (he would be embarrased if he lost) but when he beat my friend who is bigger then me he thought there would be no problem against me

when we started the first armwrestle and i got a slight edge he let go and tried to ''teach me'' the correct grip (it was fine and he was scared to lose)

he then said he didnt wanna get in trouble because he thought the teach would come back soon and he would get in ''trouble''

he got peer pressured into armwrestling me a third time and i beat him in like 5 seconds

with tears in his eyes he told me to thank him for teaching me the right armwrestle grip and thats why i won...Brutal
Well, he got armwrestlemogged fr.

20230311 125008 IMG 5981

There's always a bigger mogger

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, AngryShortMale, flippasav and 1 other person
arm wrestling is a lot about technique

• +1
Reactions: Asxender
arm wrestling is a lot about technique
dosent matter

normies in the class that dont understand armwrestling now think hes weaker then someone who lifts for fun after lifting for years

the set up was also in his favour to his hand was higher

i lift more than most of everyone at my school and somehow still lose in an armwrestle match
Most gymcells don't train their brachioradialis (juts do reverse curls with a bar/cables) I can already tell before we start if I'm gonna steamroll someone looking at his brachioradialis, armwrestlers coom just thinking about this muscle jfl

Never tell anyone ofc make them believe you're genetically superior

dosent matter

normies in the class that dont understand armwrestling now think hes weaker then someone who lifts for fun after lifting for years

the set up was also in his favour to his hand was higher
True no normie does it's an Incel sport. Seeing vids on yt it's apparently very easy to mog someone much bigger if you know technique.

This was a good read. Made me laugh lol

Brutal that you're in middle school and already an incel

• JFL
Reactions: kaugummi and Deleted member 4397
How much bigger are you

Brutal that you're in middle school and already an incel
im not in middle school and im not an incel, im here for the dopamine of seeing the little bell have a red number next to it

im not in middle school and im not an incel, im here for the dopamine of seeing the little bell have a red number next to it
you're definitely not over 15 if you still arm wrestle in class

How much bigger are you
im about 4 inches taller with a wider frame

hes quite compact and bulky with short limbs

hes probably about 80-85kg and im 73kg

fastest in class mogs strongest until around highschool

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397

Excellent looksmaxxing advice, thank you very much.

Avg gymcel brutally mogged ☠️☠️☠️☠️😭