Gymcel bombed on old

And it’s in the UK, it’s never began for him he doesn’t look good enough and in that shithole you even need statut. It’s a thread for @forevergymcelling tbh.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
BC15704C 1A76 4965 951E A4423A320C64
C6CF4A4A 0DBA 4486 9C93 E9B5970C6767

470DAC00 9A60 420A B250 4A23B621295D
CE9A8906 3ED4 4EFC A55A E23696C47DED

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 29155 and WishIwasChico
And it’s in the UK, it’s never began for him he doesn’t look good enough and in that shithole you even need statut. It’s a thread for @forevergymcelling tbh.
I said he was a lawyer and posted a giga good car and said it was his. Being a lawyer and still bombed out lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Is gym cope?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
elo is everything

in before spergs analyze his looks and come up with some retarded reason why he did bad

He should be killing it, its just elo
Op said it's a new phone. It's possible he got ip banned on the real tinder he made. Maybe op can try in a different location new phone

• JFL
Op said it's a new phone. It's possible he got ip banned on the real tinder he made. Maybe op can try in a different location new phone
Coping too hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
I said he was a lawyer and posted a giga good car and said it was his. Being a lawyer and still bombed out lmao
Dammit I’m never gonna end up here again you need love island pheno and cool nt job like lmao this country is on another level.

• +1
Dammit I’m never gonna end up here again you need love island pheno and cool nt job like lmao this country is on another level.
Ye bro, even if his face isn’t that good, he’s literally:

Ripped
I put his height at 6’2
Lawyer
Giga good car

And everyone swiped left and he got ghosted by those who swiped right.

6’2 ripped mtn who is a lawyer and has a giga good car (status) bombs out. Over

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and softlysoftly
6’2 ripped mtn who is a lawyer and has a giga good car (status) bombs out. Over
This guy is gymmaxxed, heightmaxxed, careermaxxed, moneymaxxed and still nothing.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and softlysoftly
Gymcelling is cope for getting girls. Yes most girls will take a gymcel over a normie all things considered but it's not worth worth the effort. Fashion, hairstyle are a lot more important than gymcelling. Basically for getting girls do some bodyweight execrises, lift dumbells once in a while, do some cardio and spend the rest of your free time on important things like socializing, going to bars, cafes, events, travelling, picking up hobbies etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Gymcelling is cope for getting girls. Yes most girls will take a gymcel over a normie all things considered but it's not worth worth the effort. Fashion, hairstyle are a lot more important than gymcelling. Basically for getting girls do some bodyweight execrises, lift dumbells once in a while, do some and spend the rest of your free time on important things like socializing, going to bars, cafes, events, travelling, picking up hobbies etc
This is true tbh, surgerymax any falios that can be fixed then move to a high population city = slay much more.

No he wouldn’t. Have you not seen mayweather vs Logan Paul? They tied. Mayweather is arguably the best boxer ever and Paul is a YouTuber and amateur boxer at best. But the weight and height advantage was so much that Mayweather couldn’t do anything.

IRL a guy who is gymmaxed and tall could literally just pick a scrawny think up and throw him lmao.
That was because maywheather was an old man if he was young Logan would be dead

It forgot to add one important part what makes this even more brutal.

I put as his job that he was a lawyer and also a pic of a expensive Benz.

That is fucking insane don’t you think? Imagine being a lawyer, good car etc. and top 10% body and everyone swipes left on you due to your face.

Is this prove that face > everything?

As a lawyer, ripped and good car etc. should be way more than enough to get slays theoretically…or is it?
It’s been water that face>everything mate.

• Hmm...
That is fucking insane don’t you think? Imagine being a lawyer, good car etc. and top 10% body and everyone swipes left on you due to your face.
NO NO NO! you got it all wrong!

the key to doing great on OLD is having NT pics that are subtle and nonchalant in showing off physical and material characteristics
let me show you idiots how its done

correct way to show off car:

incorrect:

correct way to show off body:

incorrect:

Is this prove that face > everything?
no
this only proves that having multiple above-average things doesn't compensate for non nt autistic unprofessional photos
But yeah, the guy being tested is a subhuman gymcel. All his ratios are off. I doubt women even consider him to be human.
no you idiot shut your stupid mouth up
the problem isn't his face but the non nt unprofessional autistic pictures being used you moronic subhuman
All i know is its another factor other than his looks
its his stupid non nt photos

• +1
Reactions: Lurker69 and WishIwasChico
NO NO NO! you got it all wrong!

the key to doing great on OLD is having NT pics that are subtle and nonchalant in showing off physical and material characteristics
let me show you idiots how its done

correct way to show off car:
View attachment 2293038
incorrect:
View attachment 2293041

correct way to show off body:
View attachment 2293044View attachment 2293045View attachment 2293046
incorrect:
View attachment 2293049View attachment 2293050

no
this only proves that having multiple above-average things doesn't compensate for non nt autistic unprofessional photos

no you idiot shut your stupid mouth up
the problem isn't his face but the non nt unprofessional autistic pictures being used you moronic subhuman

its his stupid non nt photos
True. NT pics are the key to slaying tbh

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
It’s his face. It’s not good enough. It’s face first then everything else.

How women work. Is his face hit? Yes —- then body is bonus

If no, then they immediately swipe left doesn’t matter if ripped etc.
@heightislife198

Am i the one responsible for your signature?

elo is everything

in before spergs analyze his looks and come up with some retarded reason why he did bad

elo is everything

i dunno your face looks more friendly than his

absolute autism itt, just everything

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
'nother day, 'nother facepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
OP is in the UK which is being overlooked.

But yeah, the guy being tested is a subhuman gymcel. All his ratios are off. I doubt women even consider him to be human.
Ah nevermind then, everyone ignore this thread

Not even gandy can get a match in the UK