Gymcelling limits

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
To be Frank, after 1-2 years max of gymcelling, assuming normal genetics, if u can’t get the kinds of girls ur looking for or not getting the results: it’s ur face and race. Extra gymcelling will not help u ascend in society or get u harem of women. U need to fix ur face and race.

Think athlete physique, maybe Pitt in fight club or some of those sexy Vampire diaries men physiques. None of them would stand out in the gym. If you can’t get the women with that physique, more muscle mass will be disappointing.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, bradpittshairline, BoredPrince and 1 other person
To be Frank, after 1-2 years max of gymcelling, assuming normal genetics, if u can’t get the kinds of girls ur looking for or not getting the results: it’s ur face and race. Extra gymcelling will not help u ascend in society or get u harem of women. U need to fix ur face and race.

Think athlete physique, maybe Pitt in fight club or some of those sexy Vampire diaries men physiques. None of them would stand out in the gym. If you can’t get the women with that physique, more muscle mass will be disappointing.
Physique is just a plus to a already good face as it is only visible if you take your shirt of. The only benefits of gymmaxing that will make a difference in your day to day life is getting a bigger frame, arms, and lower body fat. But a a muscular chad mogs a unmuscular chad tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, BoredPrince, kebab and 1 other person
Physique is just a plus to an already good face as it is only visible if you take your shirt of. The only benefits of gymmaxing that will make a difference in your day to day life is getting a bigger frame, arms, and lower body fat. But a a muscular chad mogs a unmuscular chad tbh.
I’d say by 1-2 years and assuming ur not fat u should get a good understanding of whether or not gymcelling will really be life changing for u, or whether u should focus on ur face or race more.

@Blackgymmax the forum’s resident Gymcel can perhaps opine on this

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Well yeah it’s mostly water that’s physic is mostly insignificant unless ur really skinny or fat

It’s all in the face as long as ur fully leanmaxed and have ur fully face potential you’ll benefit innit

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself and kebab
Well yeah it’s mostly water that’s physic is mostly insignificant unless ur really skinny or fat

It’s all in the face as long as ur fully leanmaxed and have ur fully face potential you’ll benefit innit
It’s not that it doesn’t matter, it’s just that you should know whether It will work fairly early tbh. Most people will
Say u need a killer physique or something but really, u can tell much earlier

• +1
Yeah 1-2 years if u have good muscle building genetics but for most people its 3-5 years

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, AngryShortMale, poopoohead and 1 other person
take PEDs and enjoy great physique in less than a year

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Going2KillMyself and BoredPrince
I've been training for 4 years and it's true, after two years of training I've been marginally gaining for 2 years, the difference is barely noticeable by the human eye

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, poopoohead and Going2KillMyself
Yeah 1-2 years if u have good muscle building genetics but for most people its 3-5 years
I guess it depends on how much u accomplish in the first few years
take PEDs and enjoy great physique in less than a year
Comes with its own set of risks, if you’re predisposed to hairloss, you have to think about whether that will be worth the muscle
I've been training for 4 years and it's true, after two years of training I've been marginally gaining for 2 years, the difference is barely noticeable by the human eye
:chad:

• +1

I rather look good naked than look like a fucking pretty boy. Hard cope to be lazy ass fuck

• JFL
Reactions: PirateMatt36

even with a good physique face comes always first. I only aim for a decent physique and staying lean only for the face
Photo is my physique after 1 year in the gym. I think I am average in terms of size and now I’m leaning down a bit to 8/9 bf. With a decent face and height this should be enough in my opinion

Attachments

• 105D98ED-9B48-424C-AA49-E5086CF77210.png
    105D98ED-9B48-424C-AA49-E5086CF77210.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523
even with a good physique face comes always first. I only aim for a decent physique and staying lean only for the face
Photo is my physique after 1 year in the gym. I think I am average in terms of size and now I’m leaning down a bit to 8/9 bf. With a decent face and height this should be enough in my opinion
just be white theory

People shouldn’t rely on their physique too much, it’s a nice bonus, but one must improve every other aspect of their appearance AND personality/social skills.

People shouldn’t rely on their physique too much, it’s a nice bonus, but one must improve every other aspect of their appearance AND personality/social skills.
social skills and personality is a meme. Your personality and social skills are derived from your looks

Gorgeous V-Taper or die trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back