Gymmaxing thread

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

More Plates More Dates
This is the thread that is going to save your time. I’m here to help you guys out.
Its really simple, if you want to build muscle you gotta train hard ASF. Push every set to failure and beyond, partials after every set. You only need MAX 1-2 sets per excersise, 3 excersises is more than enough per muscle group. Pick any exercise you like. You can go higher on the sets when it comes down to arms and shoulders. Those are smaller muscles groups which can tolerate more volume. You don’t have to go gymbro 7 times a week, 3-4 times a week is more than enough.Eat 1,6-1,7 grams of protein per kg. Counting macros is gymbro autism. Made me go from this (left) to this (right) in one year. And yes I’m natty.

Attachments

• IMG_7656.png
    IMG_7656.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7654.jpeg
    IMG_7654.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 51465, not.curry and 1 other person
20%+ bf and you think you are big till you realize how much of your frame is comprised of fat. Lose weight fatass and learn to manage your calories better. You could've told me those photos were taken on the same day and I would believe it.

20%+ bf and you think you are big till you realize how much of your frame is comprised of fat. Lose weight fatass and learn to manage your calories better. You could've told me those photos were taken on the same day and I would believe it.
Muh over 20%.

Attachments

• IMG_7640.png
    IMG_7640.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
Muh over 20%.
You're over 20% fat boy, taking photos from a distance in downlighting isn't gonna fool anyone that has gone to the gym for a significant amount of time. Take a photo of yourself in a mirror standing 5 feet away from a mirror in normal lighting or fold pussy.

You're over 20% fat boy, taking photos from a distance in downlighting isn't gonna fool anyone that has gone to the gym for a significant amount of time. Take a photo of yourself in a mirror standing 5 feet away from a mirror in normal lighting or fold pussy.
No flex and pushing my stomach out. Keep in mind i have loose skin in my lower abdominal region, cuz i was obese in the past.

Attachments

• IMG_7651.jpeg
    IMG_7651.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Push pull legs

• +1
Reactions: code
This is the thread that is going to save your time. I’m here to help you guys out.
Its really simple, if you want to build muscle you gotta train hard ASF. Push every set to failure and beyond, partials after every set. You only need MAX 1-2 sets per excersise, 3 excersises is more than enough per muscle group. Pick any exercise you like. You can go higher on the sets when it comes down to arms and shoulders. Those are smaller muscles groups which can tolerate more volume. You don’t have to go gymbro 7 times a week, 3-4 times a week is more than enough.Eat 1,6-1,7 grams of protein per kg. Counting macros is gymbro autism. Made me go from this (left) to this (right) in one year. And yes I’m natty.
true except the shoulders and arm part is kinda false— muscles being smaller makes them more susceptible to muscle damage meaning it takes longer to recover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
No flex and pushing my stomach out. Keep in mind i have loose skin in my lower abdominal region, cuz i was obese in the past.
holy fuck how is it so hard for you to take a photo not in down lighting? If you aren't 20% body fat you will still look lean in normal lighting, either quit frauding or get the fuck off of the site.

holy fuck how is it so hard for you to take a photo not in down lighting? If you aren't 20% body fat you will still look lean in normal lighting, either quit frauding or get the fuck off of the site.
This isn’t in downlightning.

Attachments

• IMG_7308.jpeg
    IMG_7308.jpeg
    254.3 KB · Views: 0
Agreed. Most people train useless by doing 4 sets 6 days a week. They don't need to train that much.

• +1
Reactions: A..
Genuine advice, don't get an ego or feel like an authority on something until you're succesfull at it. Currently you look muscly-fat, a build any fat dude could achieve with any gym routine for 3 months.

It could get better, you just need to drop the ego and keep learning

Looking good how long you been lifting?