• JFL
Reactions: deadmanwalking
Tune in!

Stream:

His socials

View attachment 2861652
I thought you was based and high iq ngl

Tf is "Gab"...?
Christian Nationalist social platform that doesn't necessarily censor unlike Jewish platforms

Tune in!

Stream:

His socials

View attachment 2861652
Based

• Love it
based! :soy:

• Love it
Tune in!

Stream:

His socials

View attachment 2861652
Lmao

Tune in!

Stream:

His socials

View attachment 2861652
Bruh i didnt even know he was still streaming somewhere, let alone a site called "goyim tv":lul:, Crazy

The shock value is insane, he says everything he says to everyone he meets with a straight face :ROFLMAO:

Does he also have a telegram? i remember at some point he did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, rand anon, Saisei and 1 other person
Bruh i didnt even know he was still streaming somewhere, let alone a site called "goyim tv":lul:, Crazy

The shock value is insane, he says everything he says to everyone he meets with a straight face :ROFLMAO:

Does he also have a telegram? i remember at some point he did

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
his stream is fucking crazy JFL

• Love it
yeah its based but yeah just saw a bishop get stabbed
It's shock jock humor but when it comes to news it get's very sad and real. Just proving that the great replacement is real

Sign up for GoyimTV guys, the only platform that is uncensored and actively against the jews that support whites and NS movement. All the based streamers are on there:

his streams are funny asf when hes on monkey tho and gypsy is actually chadlite

• +1
the guys who run it are based and giga low inhib, I've seen their banners on overpasses while driving on the freeway a few times now jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
why do ppl still watch this indian faggot? he hasn’t been relevant since 2021

do you watch him often? I once on a few streams kept making new accounts every minute and started spamming saying he is a pedophile shitskin white larping grifter.

- art

the guys who run it are based and giga low inhib, I've seen their banners on overpasses while driving on the freeway a few times now jfl
Wow that’s unbelievable, this movement is really big then

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
why do ppl still watch this indian faggot? he hasn’t been relevant since 2021
true, to be honest he now only does this shit for the money its obvious and makes it even less entertaining and everything is forced

do you watch him often? I once on a few streams kept making new accounts every minute and started spamming saying he is a pedophile shitskin white larping grifter.

- art
He isn’t a pedophile that is taken out of context. Also he recognizes he isn’t white he just puts up this persona on the internet to accelerate the racial division for the ultimate end goal of total deportation

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ShowerMaxxing and deadmanwalking
He isn’t a pedophile that is taken out of context. Also he recognizes he isn’t white he just puts up this persona on the internet to accelerate the racial division for the ultimate end goal of total deportation
do you know artm, codcomedy, dope, any of these people

ive met gypsycrusader irl he is barely 170cm/5'7 manlet gypsy begging for money how stereotypical no one finds him funny anymore

do you know artm, codcomedy, dope, any of these people
No but I do know this one TJ guy who tried to defame him and ultimately failed

ive met gypsycrusader irl he is barely 170cm/5'7 manlet gypsy begging for money how stereotypical no one finds him funny anymore
Jfl stop larping you probably live in the slum of Poland. In his Muay Thai stats it’s says he is 6’1

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Jfl stop larping you probably live in the slum of Poland. In his Muay Thai stats it’s says he is 6’1
yeah i know ive watched his streams he says he is 6'1 all the time hes not even 5'8

No but I do know this one TJ guy who tried to defame him and ultimately failed
the tj guy is codcomedy, funny that i know more about gypsy than you larper

did you know that he is a pedophile
He is not, I already saw the “evidence” that one girl in the Telegram chat that was the moderator for like a week was some spic foid whore teenager and when they exposed her they kicked her and exposed her identity to her school. Never anything sexual

jews tremble as the goy starts jestermaxxing on stream

• +1
He is not, I already saw the “evidence” that one girl in the Telegram chat that was the moderator for like a week was some spic foid whore teenager and when they exposed her they kicked her and exposed her identity to her school. Never anything sexual
you didnt see the videos of gypsy in prison asking the girl from georgia if she wants to fuck him, she was some age under 18.

you didnt see the videos of gypsy in prison asking the girl from georgia if she wants to fuck him, she was some age under 18.
She was not underage she was 26 and that was not in prison but somewhere at work

IMG 0858

Can’t be 170CM he clearly looks 185CM / 6’1

She was not underage she was 26 and that was not in prison but somewhere at work

View attachment 2861678

Can’t be 170CM he clearly looks 185CM / 6’1
It was in prison, you clearly did not see the full evidence.

and lmao the guy he is standing next to doesnt even look 170cm he looks 160cm, making gypsy MAXIMUM 170cm (ish), not even fucking close to 5'11 yet claims 6'1 jfl at this lying gypsy.

This is a legit 6'1 guy, legit 6'1 is tall it is only 2 inches under 6'3:

It was in prison, you clearly did not see the full evidence.

and lmao the guy he is standing next to doesnt even look 170cm he looks 160cm, making gypsy MAXIMUM 170cm (ish), not even fucking close to 5'11 yet claims 6'1 jfl at this lying gypsy.

This is a legit 6'1 guy, legit 6'1 is tall it is only 2 inches under 6'3:

View attachment 2861683View attachment 2861684View attachment 2861693
The pictures you provided are not accurate. Celebrities are more prone to heightfrauding and you showing pictures of genuine manlets next to big guys is inaccurate. Stop lying. I like how you try to debunk everything I tell you but you somehow pull something out of your ass every time. Well I guess that’s what happens when the only thought on your mind is nigger penis you faggot

The pictures you provided are not accurate. Celebrities are more prone to heightfrauding and you showing pictures of genuine manlets next to big guys is inaccurate. Stop lying. I like how you try to debunk everything I tell you but you somehow pull something out of your ass every time. Well I guess that’s what happens when the only thought on your mind is nigger penis you faggot
Obama is 6'1 on celebheights, jordan peterson technically is closer to 6 foot which shows that 6'1 is actually quite legit tall, gypsy doesnt that tall not even close.

and you showed me a picture of him next to some 5'3 goblin and hes only half a head taller than him yet hes 6'1 (10 inches taller) j-f-l.

Obama is 6'1 on celebheights, jordan peterson technically is closer to 6 foot which shows that 6'1 is actually quite legit tall, gypsy doesnt that tall not even close.

and you showed me a picture of him next to some 5'3 goblin and hes only half a head taller than him yet hes 6'1 (10 inches taller) j-f-l.
Guy next to him looks 5’10

youve lost perception of what legit 5'10 looks like from zoomers lying, lmao.
No I live in the tallest nation on earth as a 5’9 borderline manlet myself

No I live in the tallest nation on earth as a 5’9 borderline manlet myself
more like 5'9 is borderline "average".

im surprised you dont think 6'1 isnt manlet there are people on this forum debating on whether 6'4 is even tall

How does this thread make him seem like he's not
First of all he’s not even white. Secondly Watching GC is basically the equivalent of being a TikTok cel (shush I’m mewing). He’s a bit of joke in the sfcel space.

i dont get it. A gypsy who supports nazism?

First of all he’s not even white. Secondly Watching GC is basically the equivalent of being a TikTok cel (shush I’m mewing). He’s a bit of joke in the sfcel space.
I watch him for entertainment and what makes me not being white equate to it being a disservice? NS ideology is global and if you ever saw me you’d think I was white anyway. I don’t have ChinkTok