Hacked webcams rabbit hole

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
Some users may not know this exist so i thought i introduce you to the era of hacked webcams. in darkweb, there used to be sites where webcam of people was hacked and the OP would carefully watch this webcam and wait for the JB to show up and would record her and then edit the videos to show only interesting parts.

there were threads for each individual, they even knew their name since they could hear anything. conversation with mom etc.

I'm telling you guys, that shit was popular as fuck among the JBmaxxers. people would pay money just to get the full unedited video and watch her.

the thing is, there were so many that only slutty ones would be shared. some lil girls are nasty fucks in their room alone, i never knew they do these kinda shit.

you see, they don't know they are being filmed they think they are alone. they are purely themselves and some of them do really naughty stuff. i won't go to details, just know that this shit existed and probably still is idk.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Thanks for the info

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Psychophilly
Some users may not know this exist so i thought i introduce you to the era of hacked webcams. in darkweb, there used to be sites where webcam of people was hacked and the OP would carefully watch this webcam and wait for the JB to show up and would record her and then edit the videos to show only interesting parts.

there were threads for each individual, they even knew their name since they could hear anything. conversation with mom etc.

I'm telling you guys, that shit was popular as fuck among the JBmaxxers. people would pay money just to get the full unedited video and watch her.

the thing is, there were so many that only slutty ones would be shared. some lil girls are nasty fucks in their room alone, i never knew they do these kinda shit.

you see, they don't know they are being filmed they think they are alone. they are purely themselves and some of them do really naughty stuff. i won't go to details, just know that this shit existed and probably still is idk.
Reported to the fbi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NONE and 5'7 zoomer