Had a conversation with my dad today about swapping toa raw meat diet

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
He said raw meat is bad in gonna get sick nd hes gonna have to pay hospital bill hes brainwashed asf lol lol propaganda aint it nigga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, MonoTBB and shieldzz
We wuz raw meat n chit

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and vampyre
fr, dont forget to eat raw shit too dont cook it kills all the bacterias and viruses inside you should be consuming the virus like a real men

raw meat is bad if you're buying it from the supermarket.

I suggest you taking D3+K2+Boron+Collagen supps if youre looking to get the same benefits of what actual raw meat would give you.

fr, dont forget to eat raw shit too dont cook it kills all the bacterias and viruses inside you should be consuming the virus like a real men
Nigga u could prob eat dog shit if the dog is healthy and ok nd it prob might have health benefits

Nigga u could prob eat dog shit if the dog is healthy and ok nd it prob might have health benefits
do it then and record it on video if you do it ima gift you 750mg of testosterone enanthate

do it then and record it on video if you do it ima gift you 750mg of testosterone enanthate
Ok bet ill pin my asshole nd eat raw meat nd shit nd be two hundred pounds lean

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
avg goatis viewer be like

just dont eat

raw meat is bad if you're buying it from the supermarket.

I suggest you taking D3+K2+Boron+Collagen supps if youre looking to get the same benefits of what actual raw meat would give you.
Supplements are extracted via kerosene from industrial waste products. Not the same as food.