Had a McDonald’s date with a 5’2 Indian janitor

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
As I was walking out of my local supermarket and into the parking lot where I was going to dive off an indian man with stickers in his hand mumbled something to me as I was walking,

I ignored him and didn’t make eye contact as I assumed he was trying to sell me the shitty stickers. So I walk all the way to my car and get inside it and am ready to drive off I look outside the window and I see the same Indian man facing me. About to say some shit but I sternly cut him off saying ‘No! I’m not interested, I don’t have money’

But then he looks at me with puppy dog eyes and a sad face and tells me that he’s very hungry and hasn’t had anything to eat today and asked me to get him McDonalds from the drive through.

So I agreed and told him to wait where he is in the parking lot so I order the foot at the ordering window then pay at the next window.

Pass the entire drive through and park near it as I wait patiently for my order.

As I look up the Indian appears in my face again this time mumbling a sob story in his unintelligible broken English about ‘rent’ and ‘patrol’ and when I sensed he was asking for more money ‘I told him no, I don’t have anymore’

He then meekly said ‘ok’

the next 5 minutes waiting for the food to arrive were pretty awkward cuz he stood directly outside the window in my face the whole time trying to make small talk like ‘where you from’
‘Iraq born Bahrain’ then he was like ‘oh mashallah you’re hair very nice same same to like London, France hairstyle’ I chuckled in appreciation.

Gave him his food when it arrived and that was it.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Alt Number 3
Stop making fun of indians

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one