Had a meeting with my math teacher.

itsherlossNVM

itsherlossNVM

STeAKFACe** ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
He basically called me retarded and asked if I had a mental disability and proceeded to shit on a test that I took yesterday that could determine if I could pass his class or not, he said he only graded the first page and he has 5 more to do.

I tried to balling my eyes out in the car but couldn’t even, I’m so numb and unbothered abt a lot of shit in life.

If I get lower then a 55% on this test I basically got to dropout bc I will be looking at staying in school for 7 years for a Bachelors degree and my dreams of becoming an astronomer is put on hold.

this is made more shitty by the fact that the solar eclipse is happening the same day he grades my paper.

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO MY TRAMA DUMP I LOVE YOU ALL😘

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and fuxkdakikez
What does the solar eclipse have to do with your paper grade

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo, Hardrada and datboijj
So many posters have the worst combo -- ugly, stupid and lazy. Over for this combo.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and itsherlossNVM
What does the solar eclipse have to do with your paper grade
I want to become an astronomer and the paper will dictate weather I can continue down this career path.

Basically my dream career wanting to be an astronomer is being decided when the eclipse happens, it’s kinda ironic.

i literally didn’t ask dnrd + cope

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
He basically called me retarded and asked if I had a mental disability and proceeded to shit on a test that I took yesterday that could determine if I could pass his class or not, he said he only graded the first page and he has 5 more to do.

I tried to balling my eyes out in the car but couldn’t even, I’m so numb and unbothered abt a lot of shit in life.

If I get lower then a 55% on this test I basically got to dropout bc I will be looking at staying in school for 7 years for a Bachelors degree and my dreams of becoming an astronomer is put on hold.

this is made more shitty by the fact that the solar eclipse is happening the same day he grades my paper.

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING TO MY TRAMA DUMP I LOVE YOU ALL😘
Well, I'll pray that you achieve your dream.

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM

THANK YOU ALL FOR
COMING TO MY TRAMA DUMP I LOVE YOU ALL😘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomop and itsherlossNVM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back