Had a presentation in front of 20+ people at the work and I was good

Clown Show

Clown Show

Biggest subhuman ever, bottom 5% man
So last week I had to do some training at my work which included being in a room in front of 21 people. Of course, this automatically caused my abused dog ass to get very socially anxious. Many times I was severely anxious because of my abused dog past.

I got uttetly dissapointed and embarrased with myself, I couldn't believe that I am going to be a voice shaking faggot yet again in my life... If those HR sluts are so low inhib and are having presentations in front of a full room of people on a daily basis, why is my grown up male cuck ass not able to do the same?

So I kinda surrendered to the whole situation. If it was my destiny to be a socially anxious faggot, then so be it, there is nothing that you can do to force things. And I went with it.

I started a presentation on my slave laptop relatively smoothly. I got nervous here and there but was able to collect myself, no voice shaking. At the end, I stopped giving a fuck and I was openly talking with people in the room. I even gave them tests to do and cracked a few jokes. I am invited to join them on lunch tomorrow.

I can't believe that in the end, I will have to admit defeat aginst the NTpill...

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, iblamechico, CarrotMaxxer and 4 others
Very relatable. Social interaction is choppy in the beginning when you've been out of the game for long.

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and Clown Show
I used to be so fucking good at this but in recent times especially post-covid and rotting in here I became anxious AF

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
proud of you bro
i get so shaky whenever im giving important presentations
Fail Very Funny GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

^ kinda look like this doggo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777, HTN_Mentalcel, Pikabro and 2 others