Had an odd vision again, not sure what it means, but it involves R-U-S-S-I-A (or may have been Ukraine)

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I was with another feller. We were scavengers. We crossed a bridge and found a new RPG midway, in a case, cushioned inside. Not a scratch or dent on it. My mind indicated it's a gold legacy weapon. Ah, yes, much more powerful than a purple one.

After we crossed the bridge, there was a small highway(?) town, abandoned. A cluster of buildings. Besides us, not a person or animal in sight. Not even a breeze or bug. On the bridge side was a compact shopping center, three stories. I couldn't read the billboard and product advertising signs. I don't know that language. Across the street was an apartment complex. Four stories, but there was a fifth in the back of it. I told him I'd take the apartments. He nodded and went to the shopping center.

While inside an apartment, it was still furnished. It looked like the residents just got up and left. I would see a repeat of this scene in the other units. It seemed I was searching for valuables, weapons, and food. Yet I couldn't find anything because these people who lived there must've been poor.

I bet no one figured out how this connects to the Tucker/Putin interview. SMH. No Child Left Behind mindsets.

Brutal Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

But the Fortnite mood, like metaphor, that too meant something.

what do you think this means?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
what do you think this means?
No idea. But I remember feeling it was routine. We knew our job. Search and retrieve. The area was abandoned and residents left at the last minute. They weren't given time to pack.