Hair Advice?: my hair stopped being curly and is just thick and messy now

D

Dominus

Iron
im not sure why but i used to have nice curly hair partly because of my hair being naturally thick. but now all the curls are gone and its just a thick mess with hair strands falling on my eyes. any tips or products i could use?

im not sure why but i used to have nice curly hair partly because of my hair being naturally thick. but now all the curls are gone and its just a thick mess with hair strands falling on my eyes. any tips or products i could use?
So you are not norwooding but complaining about hair texture. Please get coronavirus and fuck off.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and sloopnoob
Get some Cantu curling cream

you may need a trim my guy, heres a quote from naturallycurly.com "Has your hair ever grown to a certain length and suddenly loses shape or definition? Sometimes your curl pattern thrives at a certain length that results in a lot of volume. Once it surpasses that length, it falls flat, and loses shape. It’s important to take note when that happens. Might be time for a trim! "

Get some Cantu curling cream
that is for african-american hair and is probably way to thick for wavy hair.