Hair dye is cope

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
The reason is because it's never going to look natural or match the coloring of your other features.

If your hair is dark and you bleach it blonde it's going to end up some uniform yellowish color. Also the dark roots are going to be visible after a few days and everyone is going to know you dyed your hair.

processed%20hair.jpg

On the flip side dying your hair darker isn't going to look natural either. For example a guy with blonde or white hair dying his hair brown is going to end up with a weird reddish tone in his hair. All brown hair dyes use red as a base color.

qFWilzY.jpg

See how it looks weird and fake compared to real brown hair, which no dye can create

AvtpeNz.jpg

You can't try to mimic nature without it looking fake. Also women view a guy dying his hair as non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo and Agendum

You can't try to mimic nature without it looking fake. Also women view a guy dying his hair as non-NT.
U were sayin?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I wish I had atleast brown hair so I could be a dark triad mogger

Instead im a nerdic cuck with a yellow mop on my head
Snapchat 1693984466

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, LampPostPrime, Luke9 and 2 others
dyed black looks fairly natural, only issue is if you've got light hair the roots will make it seem like you're balding after 4 weeks, luckily that's close to when you do a touch-up.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and vinn98
Some people can depending on their eyebrows and other coloring, I could dye my hair dark blonde and make my eyebrows a bit smaller and it wouldn’t look too weird

Somerhalder

is it valid if I have blonde hair, I decolor it and then dye it black?