Hair is literally 50% of a man's looks

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
This is assuming a guy has good hair in terms of texture and style. Meaning an 8 psl with good hair will drop down to a 4 if he shaves it bald. A 5 will drop down to a 2.5. Online dating confirms this. Guys who shave their heads bald report getting 90%+ less matches. Your dating options directly correlate with the hair on your head. With these numbers hair is even more important than height or the bones in your face, it's the most important feature of all.

cf5076abd08a6c4dba2c4b3e15075ed8.jpg

Just look at this guy's emotional reaction when he shaves his head bald

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Lautrec, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others
hair is life

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, DelonLover1999, Lautrec and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and KLESUM
9843.jpg

😂

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Splinter901, JustShower and 1 other person
This is assuming a guy has good hair in terms of texture and style. Meaning an 8 psl with good hair will drop down to a 4 if he shaves it bald. A 5 will drop down to a 2.5. Online dating confirms this. Guys who shave their heads bald report getting 90%+ less matches. Your dating options directly correlate with the hair on your head. With these numbers hair is even more important than height or the bones in your face, it's the most important feature of all.

still a mogger here.

Hair is just addition on top of looks

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
vs
same person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, reaper2, mortis and 7 others

Just look at this guy's emotional reaction when he shaves his head bald

I am nuking my dht if at the first sign of balding. Even if i get ed its not like i could get laid without hair anyway. Also reduces libido which is a major plus. Atleast I wont be bullied for being bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx, Lautrec, zeshama and 2 others
even higher,if you have hair like this,even a model tier face cant save you

Attachments

• 1697651670424.png
    1697651670424.png
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
Hair is life, water is?

this might be the only truthful, useful thing you've said on this site

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Member since 2022
thanks for reminding me to swallow my dut

• +1
Reactions: reaper2, LooksmaxxHopeful and grimy
Side effects - espeically those related to ED from fin/dut are completely irrelevant to me because if I lose my hair i will never have sex again (without paying) anyway-

Whatever sides the drugs gives me- they cannot be as bad as losing my hair

look at sean sean strickland how he looks with and without hair. he looks like a completly different human

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, FutureSlayer, Lautrec and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec and LooksmaxxHopeful
One Finasteride pill a day keeps the hair transplant doctors away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Lautrec, rares54 and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, oxymoron, mogstars and 4 others
You spelled Height* wrong

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: reaper2, Pepe and Splinter901
Side effects - espeically those related to ED from fin/dut are completely irrelevant to me because if I lose my hair i will never have sex again (without paying) anyway-

Whatever sides the drugs gives me- they cannot be as bad as losing my hair
Sides effects of being bald - Want to die

• +1
Reactions: Randolf
I'll go even further and say that hair is even more important for men's looks than for women, because more of women's attractiveness is on her body while for men a higher proportion is on face and hair is a crucial part of face. It's not possible for a man with no hair or bad quality hair to look attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, autistic_tendencies, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Randolf, LooksmaxxHopeful and autistic_tendencies
I am nuking my dht if at the first sign of balding. Even if i get ed its not like i could get laid without hair anyway. Also reduces libido which is a major plus. Atleast I wont be bullied for being bald
It can increase libido as well due to T boost

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
What significantly determines how much you descend by balding is your skull shape, of course. And skin color/amount of tan.
Bald pale egghead is an awful combo.
I was nw3-3.5 by age 19-20, rapid and aggressive androgenic allopecia, while father and both granddads got to it by age 40 or so.
My skull shape turned out to be okay so it wasn't the absolute dealbreaker.
I follow news and communities dedicated to fighting hair loss and getting hair transplants, there are promising new drugs but the process is very slow, as always, and people privately order synthesis of research drugs from Chinese labs, making guinea pigs out of themselves.
Would like to try a hair system, never had longer hair and have no idea how it would actually look.

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung, autistic_tendencies and Randolf
From knightly youth to unemployed russian used car salesman in 2 minutes.

That is why I'll get a hair transplant if that ever happens to me - even if I never intended to date again, that descension is brutal.
Could just get yourself realistic hair piece since you don't plan on dating again to save yourself time and money, and results could look significantly better.

Are you able to respond to my tretinoin response btw?

I noticed that many times when users reply to your posts. It's a crapshoot if you decide to respond back to them or not lol.

• +1
Water this aint new
Id rather be neutered than be fucking bald

• JFL
U need top tier facial bones and frame with leanness + muscles to rock the bald look

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, autistic_tendencies and Randolf
You go in for an STD test after fucking some mtb on tinder, and this guy enters your room.

He comes equipped with a a long thin tube and pulls back his rubber gloves, they snap back to his wrist as he fits them.

*following a low growl, which seemingly ends in a malicious grunt*

"Are you ready for me to feel you out"

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You go in for an STD test after fucking some mtb on tinder, and this guy enters your room.

He comes equipped with a a long thin tube and pulls back his rubber gloves, they snap back to his wrist as he fits them.

*following a low growl, which seemingly ends in a malicious grunt*

"Are you ready for me to feel you out"
The Poet

• Love it
Reactions: Randolf and Gaygymmaxx