Hair products are a looksmin

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It's legit, my hair looks the best after a simple shower with shampoo and blow drying it by lowering my head down. The morning after my hair looks incredible like a lions mane, very healthy looking. Hair products are ethnic cope. @Goblin inspired me with this post, he said the same. This is how you get that messy prettyboy hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
argan oil is the best for hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, autistic_tendencies and Soontm
argan oil is the best for hair
Yes, putting only natural oils is descent as well, but not that wax, pomade, foam type subhuman bullshit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yes, putting only natural oils is descent as well, but not that wax, pomade, foam type subhuman bullshit
Yes natural hair was better and trend in 2019

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
just water fam

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3702
tbh ngl
Related image

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, lmfao and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Sea salt spray, argan oil, shampoo 2-3 times a week and your hair will be unmoggable

• +1
Reactions: Kade
im on no shampoo and i think my hair looks better
i use no other product

Sea salt spray, argan oil, shampoo 2-3 times a week and your hair will be unmoggable
I heard about sea salts, what are they good for exactly?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • Love it
Does it make your hair greasy and unhealthy looking like subhuman wax or pomade?
Nope not at all. I agree wax and pomades are disgusting

Sea salt spray is god tier tho. Gives your hair more texture and volume, without the dry and brittleness that wax gives

So its enough to use only that without anything else? Just simple shampoo after showering, blowdrying and then sea salt is fine?
After showering with shampoo, spray your hair with sea salt while it's damp. You can use again oil to make it softer, but I like the rougher texture.

After showering with shampoo, spray your hair with sea salt while it's damp. You can use again oil to make it softer, but I like the rougher texture.
Oh so you spray your hair with sea salts before you blow dry it?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2661
Clay is good. Doesn’t make ur hair greasy and helps making it stand in place though not as strong as pomade

Clay is good. Doesn’t make ur hair greasy and helps making it stand in place though not as strong as pomade
But clay is for medium long hair max, not for longish type like mine

• +1
  • Love it
But clay is for medium long hair max, not for longish type like mine
Yeah. You can try blowdrying it after putting clay. I personally dont like it when my hair looks greasy,oily and tryhard

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444