Hair Systems are a fucking insane looksmax GTFIH

John124

John124

Sphinx

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Stevensmithgerard, .👽. and 6 others
I legit want to try this right now, but I don't know the route, should I find a place that does hairsystem installation or should I order from sites like these and go to some hair salon?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
imagine shivering in fear everyday hoping someone doesnt find out u wear a hair system just fucking lol :p

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5799 and 7 others
I feel bad for guys who have to resort to this. once people find out it's a wrap for your ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TITUS, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
Question: when you take the foid to bed, does she notice?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I feel bad for guys who have to resort to this. once people find out it's a wrap for your ass.
The only part of the hair system that is slightly noticeable is the hairline. Everything else looks completely natural. Just rock curtains, fringe, or something else that covers part or all of the hairline and you'll be completely fine.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Danish_Retard and Deleted member 756
It's an insane hit to your status too if people find out

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5799 and Danish_Retard
Very hard to tell if they're applied & styled properly

If you tell her on the first date you wear one she will be repelled but some women will put up with it (supposedly) as long as you commit to frauding for life.

Think about it the other way around. If you LTR a woman for 6 months who was HTN but she had hair loss and was wearing wigs what would you do. Most guys would peace out but a large minority wouldn't give a shit as long as she just quietly frauded with it for life and while having sex, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's called a wig, its more expensive than a hair transplant in the medium term, and say goodbye to life if you ever lose it on a windy day, also the moment your LTR finds out shes leaving.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
It's called a wig, its more expensive than a hair transplant in the medium term, and say goodbye to life if you ever lose it on a windy day, also the moment your LTR finds out shes leaving.
jfl this "wig" won't be lost on a windy day. It'll hold to someone pulling on it in a swimming pool.
Even if it's found out it's better than being bald.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
jfl this "wig" won't be lost on a windy day. It'll hold to someone pulling on it in a swimming pool.
ANything is better than being bald, but i would try to regrow and do a HT before a wig.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How will you tell to a LTR? 99% she will leave after finding out.

Think about it the other way around. If you LTR a woman for 6 months who was HTN but she had hair loss and was wearing wigs what would you do. Most guys would peace out but a large minority wouldn't give a shit as long as she just quietly frauded with it for life and while having sex, etc.

Don't be joking, I would even simp for a foid with a moustache.

foid wig technology is insane JFL

• +1
Reactions: callisto
How can you hide it Forever?
Honestly a good question. Users on here that use one seem to think so. Even if you can't you can hide it until you have the cash needed to get a couple hair transplants and fin.

If Amnesia can fraud 4 inches, you boyos sure as hell can fraud a wig.

• +1
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 22126, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others