hair

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
somewhat a success. Been growing out my hair for a while now. its been in a bad stage for like 2 months now. it is uncontrollable particularly in the mornings. I can almost fit all of it in one knot so gonna rep that for a while until I find a barber I trust.

Hopefully it doesnt annoy me too much in a knot.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
if you arent an international male model with millions of instagram followers you arent a human being

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Luke LLL, Blitz and 24 others
Hair + Jaw = Pussy down

Hair + Jaw = Pussy down

You forget eye area and height amigo... it's almost 2020 where EVERYTHING matters... turbo chad or rope

• +1
Reactions: spark and PubertyMaxxer
i always end up looking worse with long hair

What determines what works with long hair?
hair shape for one ( i have gross jew-looking curly hair)

fwhr ( i feel like longer face makes a big/tall hairstyle look worse)

and neck (i have reasonably big neck so can pull off a buzzcut)

• +1
Reactions: asiannickghur
hair shape for one ( i have gross jew-looking curly hair)

fwhr ( i feel like longer face makes a big/tall hairstyle look worse)

and neck (i have reasonably big neck so can pull off a buzzcut)
ye can fraud with long hair if you have a thin neck. also can fraud better bone structure. jfl just look at women with short hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
ye can fraud with long hair if you have a thin neck. also can fraud better bone structure. jfl just look at women with short hair.
yeah agree. like i said u should have shorter hair for every increase in neck size

if u have tiny neck might as well run twink game with long hair

why would you grow out long hair when its all about hair quality not length
volume, quality, health, how puffy it is is all that girls look at
i get a haircut and look like i didnt get a haircut + my hair looks better than anyone whos been growing it out for more than 3 months
you should look into changing the core of it

why would you grow out long hair when its all about hair quality not length
volume, quality, health, how puffy it is is all that girls look at
i get a haircut and look like i didnt get a haircut + my hair looks better than anyone whos been growing it out for more than 3 months
you should look into changing the core of it
puffy hair = good?

Long Straight jet black hair masterrace

Gook chad or death

puffy hair = good?
girls LOOOVE puffy (voluminous hair) every single time people ask me if they can run their hand, if i can run my hand, etc
it makes you tons more attractive to jbs
puffy hair = everything

• Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo
girls LOOOVE puffy (voluminous hair) every single time people ask me if they can run their hand, if i can run my hand, etc
it makes you tons more attractive to jbs
puffy hair = everything
How do I get puffy hair with my current straight hair. How do I change the core?

How do I get puffy hair with my current straight hair. How do I change the core?
u need volume
depends what it looks like to be fair
i wouldnt know your hair
theres no way to 'describe' someones hair.

somewhat a success. Been growing out my hair for a while now. its been in a bad stage for like 2 months now. it is uncontrollable particularly in the mornings. I can almost fit all of it in one knot so gonna rep that for a while until I find a barber I trust.

Hopefully it doesnt annoy me too much in a knot.
Great faggot
Pics or gtfo with this low effort shit

u need volume
depends what it looks like to be fair
i wouldnt know your hair
theres no way to 'describe' someones hair.
2b22ef39c66a95a584ac898c643c9143

my hair is like this without any volume how do I add more volume?

Is it impossible to add more volume to hair?

I have very thin hair, too. I have not found a peefect solution, yet, but this is what currently gives me the best results:

- Let your hairs completely dry after showering
- Use this hairspray: and spray a bit all around your head and let it dry for 20-60 seconds. Don't touch your hair while the spray is still wet or they will be a mess.
- Once dried Go with your hands through your hair in a very chaotic way. This will "unglue" your hairs so they don't stick to each other or lock like plastic, but individual hairs will still remain coated in a bit of hairspray and will seem thicker.
- Maybe repeat spraying and breaking one more
- Form your hair how you want it to look like and give it a final coat of hairspray, just enough to hold it, not too much.

This will give you a pretty natural look, no one will suspect you are using any product. Your hair will still fell soft and natural but a bit thicker because the individual hair are coated in a thin layer of hairspray.

This only works for shorter-medium length hair. To long or to short and it won't work. I keep mine at about 3-5? cm.

Use exactly this hairspray: "Got2b freeze spray" Most hairsprays, especially women hairsprays and cheap ones are utter cope. They are dispensing with very weak force and in all directions so they will not penetrate your hair deep enough to reach all hairs which is important for coating individual hairs.
The one I linked is very strong and works well, just make sure to use it from 20-30 cm distance, don't get to near or it will be to much on one place and ruin your hair.

Don't ever use any gels or waxes. They are way to heavy for thin hair.

This is my cope routine and works allright for me, maybe it can help you, too.

There is stuff like thickening tonics, but I never tried them.

• +1
Reactions: AraTe
I have very thin hair, too. I have not found a peefect solution, yet, but this is what currently gives me the best results:

- Let your hairs completely dry after showering
- Use this hairspray: and spray a bit all around your head and let it dry for 20-60 seconds. Don't touch your hair while the spray is still wet or they will be a mess.
- Once dried Go with your hands through your hair in a very chaotic way. This will "unglue" your hairs so they don't stick to each other or lock like plastic, but individual hairs will still remain coated in a bit of hairspray and will seem thicker.
- Maybe repeat spraying and breaking one more
- Form your hair how you want it to look like and give it a final coat of hairspray, just enough to hold it, not too much.

This will give you a pretty natural look, no one will suspect you are using any product. Your hair will still fell soft and natural but a bit thicker because the individual hair are coated in a thin layer of hairspray.

This only works for shorter-medium length hair. To long or to short and it won't work. I keep mine at about 3-5? cm.

Use exactly this hairspray: "Got2b freeze spray" Most hairsprays, especially women hairsprays and cheap ones are utter cope. They are dispensing with very weak force and in all directions so they will not penetrate your hair deep enough to reach all hairs which is important for coating individual hairs.
The one I linked is very strong and works well, just make sure to use it from 20-30 cm distance, don't get to near or it will be to much on one place and ruin your hair.

Don't ever use any gels or waxes. They are way to heavy for thin hair.

This is my cope routine and works allright for me, maybe it can help you, too.

There is stuff like thickening tonics, but I never tried them.
Thank you so much gonna try this before I decide to cut or not cut my hair

Longhairmaxxing is legit

mogs me

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot