Hamas killing IDF soldiers and destroying tanks

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

@IwantToLooksMaxx @CFW432 @negativetiltedheart

JFL at IDF using slow moving tanks in asymmetrical warfare against nimble and agile Hamas fighters doing hit and run attacks. It's beautiful. You never fight head on with the enemy you pop out from anywhere/everywhere; you have an omniscient presence. Enemy is confused don't know where or who to shoot.

Still believe only 39 dead @IwantToLooksMaxx hahah JFL. Theyre even hiding numbers behind their own casualties

F pSM0VXQAAXxDA

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 13626, Deleted member 16960 and 11 others
i read hamza at first and got really confused :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, mug, pneumocystosis and 11 others
at 0:23 in the first vid why does it sound like hes saying "fuck the opps, yuh" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, RAMU KAKA, IndraBC and 1 other person
fapfuel tbh Idk if that rpg hit those two soldiers directly but it doesnt matter if it hit the wall beside them lmfao their insides are literally jelly from the concussion. Its over for them.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No pt of early celebration. There is only winner and loser in war. Nitpicking small incidents mean nothing.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Sny, Deleted member 48784 and 3 others
View attachment 2546696

View attachment 2546698

JFL at IDF using slow moving tanks in asymmetrical warfare against nimble and agile Hamas fighters doing hit and run attacks. It's beautiful. You never fight head on with the enemy you pop out from anywhere/everywhere; you have an omniscient presence. Enemy is confused don't know where or who to shoot.

Still believe only 39 dead @IwantToLooksMaxx hahah JFL. Theyre even hiding numbers behind their own casualties

View attachment 2546701

Ngl, for a second I read the title as

"Hamza killing IDF soldiers and destroying tanks"​

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 31497
hummus always prevails. takbir!!!

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and SecularIslamist
OMG HAMAS ARE WINNING SO BAD THAT ONLY 45 IDF SOLDIERS DIED IN 2 WEEKS.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and geenk worg
Where are the destroyed tanks, just because they launched a grenade and it exploded hitting the tank, doesn't mean the tank was actually destroyed, the armor is pretty thick.

Where are the destroyed tanks, just because they launched a grenade and it exploded hitting the tank, doesn't mean the tank was actually destroyed, the armor is pretty thick.
They're using anti-tank missiles. Either destroyed or damaged.

OMG HAMAS ARE WINNING SO BAD THAT ONLY 45 IDF SOLDIERS DIED IN 2 WEEKS.
They're not gonna "win" in terms of hold the land.
I've made that abundantly clear and said that countless times before Israelis invaded Gaza over a month ago now.

You clearly don't understand the logic behind asymmetric warfare and probably thought US was gonna win the War in Afghanistan just because they toppled Taliban within 2 months.

When the IDF are entangled in a prolonged occupation against a determined guerilla force which they just can't defeat because they will always exist everywhere and anywhere, we'll see who really wins then.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bajara, geenk worg and 1 other person
lmao fucking cope. thousands of terrorists are buried below gaza ruins

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, HeightPilledum and SecularIslamist
lmao fucking cope. thousands of terrorists are buried below gaza ruins
Keep coping. So far 11k are dead in Gaza.

Most of the 'thousands' are civilians - children are like 40% of victims or something like that according to UN as 50% of general population are under 18. The other 60% are a mix of women and innocent men who IDF assumed are militants. In reality maybe a couple hundred Hamas fighters are dead.

Keep coping. So far 11k are dead in Gaza.

Most of the 'thousands' are civilians - children are like 40% of victims or something like that. The other 60% are a mix of women and innocent men who IDF assumed are militants. In reality maybe a couple hundred Hamas fighters are dead.
they're running out of human shields maybe you should get there and help them with that situation

• Ugh..
Reactions: Clown Show
Total Jewish massacre

Jews lost this war when their female prisoners fucked with chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072 and SecularIslamist
Beautiful and inspiring to see determined warriors fight disgusting zionist pigs

• +1
Beautiful and inspiring to see determined warriors fight disgusting zionist pigs
Did you see this?

Literally PUBG irl. Runs towards a tank and places grenades, then launches missile at it. Based. That shits risky to even in a videogame jfl.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Clown Show and Bajara
Just asking the retards ITT....
I can somewhat understand giving a shit about Russia vs Ukraine since it's on European soil, the entire EU bending over to suck Ukropenis and the whole muh nukes muh Russia muh WW3 scare of a year or so ago...

But for the love of me, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SANDNIGGERS vs JEWS? 😂

They're both subhuman shitskins that should be wiped out from the map once and for all.
Muh kikes this, muh based Islam that, bro if you aren't there, why give a fuck?

Just watch and enjoy the show as these two sand-dwelling subhumans destroy each others
Giphy

@tbh aff @SecularIslamist @Bajara @geenk worg @Fynasids dk @drop @Gonthar @StuntmanMike @IwantToLooksMaxx @revenant @robtical

Seriously answer me. They're both shit sides that both deserve destruction.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist, Clown Show and SecularIslamist
I can somewhat understand giving a shit about Russia vs Ukraine since it's on European soil, the entire EU bending over to suck Ukropenis and the whole muh nukes muh Russia muh WW3 scare of a year or so ago...

They're both subhuman shitskins that should be wiped out from the map once and for all.

Just watch and enjoy the show as these two sand-dwelling subhumans destroy each others
View attachment 2547070

@tbh aff @SecularIslamist @Bajara @geenk worg @Fynasids dk @drop @Gonthar @StuntmanMike @IwantToLooksMaxx @revenant @robtical

That's beause you're eurotrash / angloid. Christcucks stopped caring about this land years ago and got pwned by Saladin after failing to hold Jerusalem. They retreated and stayed in Europe where they belong.

Tbh I wish more people were like you and stayed the fuck out and didn't give a fuck. Unfortunately the West loves being DP'd by Israel and serve as their lapdog. Zionist lobby have western politicians by the balls. Everyone knows thiw. Listen to Nikki Haley / Joe Biden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49072, tbh aff, HeightPilledum and 2 others
Did you see this?

Literally PUBG irl. Runs towards a tank and places grenades, then launches missile at it. Based. That shits risky to even in a videogame jfl.

Can't even imagine the nerves of steel it takes to do this shit, insane

View attachment 2547070

Read about zionism and the talmud. Look at the Jewish/Israeli influence on the west.

It will be very easy to understand why I'd side with whoever is willing to step up and rain violence on the disgusting imaginary state of israel. They're fighting for what is objectively righteous and they're tenacious as fuck. They have balls to be doing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, HeightPilledum, Clown Show and 1 other person
That's beause you're eurotrash / angloid. Christcucks stopped caring about this land years ago and got pwned by Saladin after failing to hold Jerusalem. They retreated and stayed in Europe where they belong.

Tbh I wish more people were like you and stayed the fuck out and didn't give a fuck. Unfortunately the West loves being DP'd by Israel and serve as their lapdog. Zionist lobby have western politicians by the balls. Everyone knows thiw. Listen to Nikki Haley / Joe Biden.

US is a straight up satanic country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49072, Deleted member 13626, tbh aff and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Where can I find more videos of zionists getting blown up

No pt of early celebration. There is only winner and loser in war. Nitpicking small incidents mean nothing.
Exactly. OP was retarded enough along with others to celebrate last month when Hamas attacked Israel and started crying when Israel retaliated. Now he’s celebrating early again for some minor victory (keep in mind Hamas gets funded from the outside) and then he will cry again when Israel ups the ante. Deathniks are so low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: geenk worg, robtical, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Exactly. OP was retarded enough along with others to celebrate last month when Hamas attacked Israel and started crying when Israel retaliated. Now he’s celebrating early again for some minor victory (keep in mind Hamas gets funded from the outside) and then he will cry again when Israel ups the ante. Deathniks are so low IQ.
What's really low IQ is somehow still not understanding that we're just celebrating their willingness and mettle to fight despicable slimy jews

What's really low IQ is somehow still not understanding that we're just celebrating their willingness and mettle to fight despicable slimy jews
Retard, that just proves how dumb you are. You will cry about how they are killing thousands of kids soon enough.

• +1
Retard, that just proves how dumb you are. You will cry about how they are killing thousands of kids soon enough.
You're defending zionist kikes on an incel board. No need to expand on how retarded and pathetic you are, have a good day faggot

You're defending zionist kikes on an incel board. No need to expand on how retarded and pathetic you are, have a good day faggot
:soy:

Go celebrate while they will kill more people as a result, dumb faggot.

• +1
As long as China believes it, I'm good with the narrative.

Where can I find more videos of zionists getting blown up
Telegram or Twitter. Just search Hama's footage.

Have you seen my other posts on this war. Where am I crying? I knew this was going to happen. I know Israel is aggressive. But I still cheer the fact that Hamas have the upper hand when it comes to assymetical warfare and although they will concede land to Israel this is EXACTLY the thing that will continue to happen until they leave. So they will never actually win this war, instead the only thing they'll actually achieve is a dopamine rush from killing civilians but it will strengthen Hamas's resolve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
Have you seen my other posts on this war. Where am I crying? I knew this was going to happen. I know Israel is aggressive. But I still cheer the fact that Hamas have the upper hand when it comes to assymetical warfare and although they will concede land to Israel this is EXACTLY the thing that will continue to happen until they leave. So they will never actually win this war, instead the only thing they'll actually achieve is a dopamine rush from killing civilians but it will strengthen Hamas's resolve
Just go against the teachings of your religion so God dislikes you just for a dopamine rush theory. Retarded Hamas. They should be wiped out completely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and SecularIslamist
Just go against the teachings of your religion so God dislikes you just for a dopamine rush theory. Retarded Hamas. They should be wiped out completely.
I was talking about ISRAEL killing civilians not Hamas.

Just for the record I actually don't 'support' Hamas and their attacks on non-military I'm against. I only support their attacks on military targets and support the fact that they're one of the only Palestinian groups with balls of steel against Israelis unlike cuck PLO.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I was talking about ISRAEL killing civilians not Hamas.

Just for the record I actually don't 'support' Hamas and their attacks on non-military I'm against. I only support their attacks on military targets and support the fact that they're one of the only Palestinian groups with balls of steel against Israelis unlike cuck PLO.
My bad. I thought you were talking about civilians being killed by our fellow muzzies. I won’t ever support Hamas. There should be a new leadership, one that isn’t retarded enough to wage war against a state that is far more powerful. And no, I don’t think it means they have “balls.” It just shows how irresponsible and retarded they are by getting their own civilians dragged into it and causing thousands of them getting killed because of their own futile actions.

• JFL
ahahahah pure comedy

My bad. I thought you were talking about civilians being killed by our fellow muzzies. I won’t ever support Hamas. There should be a new leadership, one that isn’t retarded enough to wage war against a state that is far more powerful. And no, I don’t think it means they have “balls.” It just shows how irresponsible and retarded they are by getting their own civilians dragged into it and causing thousands of them getting killed because of their own futile actions.
I support Hamas against the Israeli military only. They are the only ones (alongside PIJ and some Marxist groups) who take up arms and have resisted Israeli occupation. In fact sometimes I think they're cuck too because they once accepted 1967 borders.

The fault lies with Israel and blaming Hamas for being 'irresponsible'. Even the US urged Israel to do 'surgical operations' and 'raids' instead of a full scale invasion. They know in the long run Israel are fucked although they will suceeed with these land-baser takeovers.

Israel have no end goal themselves. They can't even answer questions for what comes next. They know they're in for a long war and will be hounded out and no amount of military superiority will win against a guerilla force who are all but omniscient and determined. These hits and run attacks will continue. Even a former US general said after they take over, it's going to be "Somalia on steroids". Not to mention Hezbollah and Syrian front. It's going to be tasty indeed! 😋😋😋

Arabs made the mistake of being too impatient in their fights against Israel last century. Now they know the way to defeat larger powers is through deterrence and debilitation. Just like the Viet Cong, Taliban, Iraqi militias and others.

I support Hamas against the Israeli military only. They are the only ones (alongside PIJ and some Marxist groups) who take up arms and have resisted Israeli occupation. In fact sometimes I think they're cuck too because they once accepted 1967 borders.

The fault lies with Israel and blaming Hamas for being 'irresponsible'. Even the US urged Israel to do 'surgical operations' and 'raids' instead of a full scale invasion. They know in the long run Israel are fucked although they will suceeed with these land-baser takeovers.

Israel have no end goal themselves. They can't even answer questions for what comes next. They know they're in for a long war and will be hounded out and no amount of military superiority will win against a guerilla force who are all but omniscient and determined. These hits and run attacks will continue. Even a former US general said after they take over, it's going to be "Somalia on steroids". Not to mention Hezbollah and Syrian front. It's going to be tasty indeed! 😋😋😋

Arabs made the mistake of being too impatient in their fights against Israel last century. Now they know the way to defeat larger powers is through deterrence and debilitation. Just like the Viet Cong, Taliban, Iraqi militias and others.
Supporting their military targets makes sense but the thing is they have crossed a line in this war. Had they not done that I wouldn’t have been neutral, but I’d still criticize them for thinking they can take on Israel. It’s just not possible. It could have worked if Israelis were strangers to their soil but now their enemies are people who are just as familiar with the lands as they are. It’s not the same as the Viet Cong and the Taliban who had the upper hand of being locals. And knowing Hamas’ track record of instigating wars and then causing the most civilian deaths on their side, I won’t see myself supporting them even if I am sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. It’s funny because due to my criticism people think I’m pro-Israel when in reality I’m neutral if I have to choose between Hamas and Israel. I could support a new group that isn’t retarded enough to try and militarily take on a superior country.

free my palestinaian bruddas

• JFL
Supporting their military targets makes sense but the thing is they have crossed a line in this war. Had they not done that I wouldn’t have been neutral, but I’d still criticize them for thinking they can take on Israel. It’s just not possible. It could have worked if Israelis were strangers to their soil but now their enemies are people who are just as familiar with the lands as they are. It’s not the same as the Viet Cong and the Taliban who had the upper hand of being locals. And knowing Hamas’ track record of instigating wars and then causing the most civilian deaths on their side, I won’t see myself supporting them even if I am sympathetic to the Palestinian cause. It’s funny because due to my criticism people think I’m pro-Israel when in reality I’m neutral if I have to choose between Hamas and Israel. I could support a new group that isn’t retarded enough to try and militarily take on a superior country.
JFL this is asymmetrical warfare. Nobody is "taking on" Israel. This is not a traditional war with standing armies and defined lines. You're looking at number of deaths not the military strategies of each side.

It's very similar to Viet Cong, Taliban and Iraq ost invasion because US toppled them in two months or a matter of weeks iirc. But that was only the start of the war. Hamas are more familiar with the land than Israel, they also have 100s of km of tunnels with hostages so what you talking about? If anything they are in a far better position than the Taliban in the Tora Bora mountains and other harsh terrains NATO had difficulty with.

Don't get me wrong Hamas will take a beating. Numbers wise they'll suffer more (water). But that's not the point. The odds are massively in their favour long term to win the war because you really can't have a strategy against a determined fighting force and 99.9% of the population hates you. At least US had supposed allies in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are Israel gonna do? They're constantly trying to convince the world they're not going to occupy Gaza jfl. And if they did they know it's over.

Also saying Hamas instigated war JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
View attachment 2546696

View attachment 2546698

View attachment 2546701

god i hate religion. Thousnads of babys being killed over some stupid holy land

Gaza the jews!

JFL this is asymmetrical warfare. Nobody is "taking on" Israel. This is not a traditional war with standing armies and defined lines. You're looking at number of deaths not the military strategies of each side.

It's very similar to Viet Cong, Taliban and Iraq ost invasion because US toppled them in two months or a matter of weeks iirc. But that was only the start of the war. Hamas are more familiar with the land than Israel, they also have 100s of km of tunnels with hostages so what you talking about? If anything they are in a far better position than the Taliban in the Tora Bora mountains and other harsh terrains NATO had difficulty with.

Don't get me wrong Hamas will take a beating. Numbers wise they'll suffer more (water). But that's not the point. The odds are massively in their favour long term to win the war because you really can't have a strategy against a determined fighting force and 99.9% of the population hates you. At least US had supposed allies in Iraq and Afghanistan. What are Israel gonna do? They're constantly trying to convince the world they're not going to occupy Gaza jfl. And if they did they know it's over.

Also saying Hamas instigated war JFL.
It’s not comparable to Viet Cong and Taliban. Both weren’t getting funded by outsiders, while Hamas is getting funded by outsiders. Plus Taliban and Viet Cong fought foreign enemies whereas Hamas are fighting fellow locals and their cousins. So no. And yes, Hamas has been instigating wars all these decades and getting their asses handed to them everytime. They’re so low IQ.

It’s not comparable to Viet Cong and Taliban. Both weren’t getting funded by outsiders, while Hamas is getting funded by outsiders. Plus Taliban and Viet Cong fought foreign enemies whereas Hamas are fighting fellow locals and their cousins.
They're not local JFL. They're fighting in Gaza not Jerusalem, it's never been their backyard :lul:

It's asymmetrical warfare. The Taliban and Viet Cong did get outside help (Viet's from commies and Taliban from non-state actors). What does this have to do with anything? If anything it just helps Hamas to be equipped as much as possible.
So no. And yes, Hamas has been instigating wars all these decades and getting their asses handed to them everytime. They’re so low IQ.
Yet they've grown stronger and stronger, and managed to overtake Israeli territory in a matter of days last month. Keep coping. They've been in power since 2006 only. In fact you know they were initially funded and backed by Israel as counterweight to Fatah. Hamas is basically Frankenstein; a fire they created and can't put out. Alhamdullilah.

Just look at things objectively here.

• JFL
Reactions: robtical
They're not local JFL. They're fighting in Gaza not Jerusalem, it's never been their backyard :lul:

It's asymmetrical warfare. The Taliban and Viet Cong did get outside help (Viet's from commies and Taliban from non-state actors). What does this have to do with anything? If anything it just helps Hamas to be equipped as much as possible.
The Taliban didn’t get outside help. You are mistaking the mujahideen against the Soviets for the Taliban lmao. There were worldwide sanctions against them. Not comparable at all.

And Israel and Palestinian lands are all in the same country. They are very much local, if they were born after 1947. Which they are.

Yet they've grown stronger and stronger, and managed to overtake Israeli territory in a matter of days last month. Keep coping. They've been in power since 2006 only. In fact you know they were initially funded and backed by Israel as counterweight to Fatah. Hamas is basically Frankenstein; a fire they created and can't put out.
Funny you accuse me of not being objective when that’s you. You’re fanboying them hard as fuck, we all know you posted celebration threads last month. Also, just because they have been in power since 2006 doesn’t mean they haven’t been involved in wars, dumbass. They’re low IQ morons getting support from equally low IQ morons. They will get wiped out soon, hopefully.

The Taliban didn’t get outside help. You are mistaking the mujahideen against the Soviets for the Taliban lmao. There were worldwide sanctions against them. Not comparable at all.
They received help from al-Qaeda and other mujahideen groups.
And Israel and Palestinian lands are all in the same country. They are very much local, if they were born after 1947. Which they are.
Theyr not local. Israelis never controlled Gaza only occupied from time to time.

Funny you accuse me of not being objective when that’s you. You’re fanboying them hard as fuck, we all know you posted celebration threads last month. Also, just because they have been in power since 2006 doesn’t mean they haven’t been involved in wars, dumbass. They’re low IQ morons getting support from equally low IQ morons. They will get wiped out soon, hopefully.
I'm not fabboying them. I wish there was a better military force. I'm just simply stating FACTS. Nothing you said disproved anything I said whatsoever. They're more stronger than ever and that took even Israel by surprise.

You're saying they're gonna get wiped out but have nothing to back it up. They've been trying to wipe out Hamas and it's going to end up counter productive just like Iraq and Afghanistan was. This is exactly what the US is warning. Who's the one being objective - when even their allies are concerned JFL.

They received help from al-Qaeda and other mujahideen groups.
1996-2001, yes. 2001-2021, no. They had to rely on themselves and old weapons fro the Soviet era.
Theyr not local. Israelis never controlled Gaza only occupied from time to time.
They’re literally sharing the same land, they’re still locals at the end of the day since they lived their entire lives on the same land. Keep coping.
I'm not fabboying them. I wish there was a better military force. I'm just simply stating FACTS. Nothing you said disproved anything I said whatsoever. They're more stronger than ever and that took even Israel by surprise.
Cope harder. You were fanboying them hard earlier and you still are. The only thing that surprised Israel is how low IQ Hamas is. But they’ve brought upon themselves a death wise. Now they will get wiped out. Hopefully sooner than later.
You're saying they're gonna get wiped out but have nothing to back it up. They've been trying to wipe out Hamas and it's going to end up counter productive just like Iraq and Afghanistan was. This is exactly what the US is warning. Who's the one being objective - when even their allies are concerned JFL.
No, they haven’t tried to wipe out Hamas in the past. At least, not to this extent. Their only mission now is the complete eradication of Hamas. That’s why they aren’t stopping this war yet. Now 11,000+ Palestinians civilians are dead, all thanks to Hamas. The sooner they are wiped out, the better. There should be a better leadership for Palestinians. Not suicidal ego-maniacs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back