Hamza is super harmful

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
"Don't use tinder/dating apps"
"Don't go to clubs"

Where are you going to meet girls when it is to some degree a numbers game?
Literally so retarded he is creating incels.
He lives in his parents house and gets paid money from incels.
He makes a fake character say things he disagrees with and a fake character (Addonis) say things he agrees with.

His just a loser kid in his moms basement scamming people.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hattrick, Splinter901, Deleted member 29786 and 6 others
He is Ex-Muslim. ๐Ÿ‘Ž

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, Pikabro and Deleted member 6128
You get women from social circle maxxing. That's how you get high quality LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41154, AutisticGymcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
Dating apps and clubs have terrible gender ratios so it's best you stay away from them.

Social circle and social media are the way to go.

• +1
Reactions: rooman
Decreasing degeneracy is good for society. Fuck outta here with your โ€œmen should fuck by whatever means possibleโ€ mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, Pikabro, rooman and 1 other person
No he's not. He gives kids meme advice such as growing a beard and shaving your head and muh gym despite being a bloated curry. If anything, we should redirect all the new GrAYs to him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Splinter901, Pikabro and 2 others
club/bar > tinder
And its more fun

you act like women from social circles have low body counts and the capability to refrain from downloading tinder and getting railed by someone who mogs you into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsKing, Sleeper, Pikabro and 3 others
No he's not. He gives kids meme advice such as growing a beard and shaving your head and muh gym despite being a bloated curry. If anything, we should redirect all the new GrAYs to him.
I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

• +1
Reactions: zura, rooman and TheDragon
you act like women from social circles have low body counts and the capability to refrain from downloading tinder and getting railed by someone who mogs you into oblivion
look at how women use dating apps. they don't . female attraction to men is based off olfactory cues. on dating apps women only swipe on 1% of men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: twilight
look at how women use dating apps. they don't . female attraction to men is based off olfactory cues. on dating apps women only swipe on 1% of men.
social media is a dating app lol and all women are on social media 24/7

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and eduardkoopman
Decreasing degeneracy is good for society. Fuck outta here with your โ€œmen should fuck by whatever means possibleโ€ mindset.
Rules for thee but not for me. He was as degenerate as someone can be and now gets easy money from incel curries and manlet copers

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Counter-signalling Hamza?

Where are you going to meet girls when it is to some degree a numbers game?
There's girls all around you if you go to any public space that isn't mostly catered to males.

Problem is most guys won't ever dare to approach a girl they don't know unless they're very drunk like at a club.

There's girls all around you if you go to any public space that isn't mostly catered to males.

Problem is most guys won't ever dare to approach a girl they don't know unless they're very drunk like at a club.
Idk man reddit told me you are not supposed to approach women anywhere because Im a nobody and she's a queen, you just need to wait until she gives you a piece paper with her phone number

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Alexanderr
go ahead and "avoid degeneracy" (stay inside) & ask your westernized parents for an arranged marriage

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and thecel
go ahead and "avoid degeneracy" (stay inside) & ask your westernized parents for an arranged marriage

Keep being disingenuous.

Encouraging people to not be degenerate is a good thing. Being degenerate nets the individual a great deal of pleasure (which is why people to it). But itโ€™s good for everyone for influencers to promote non-degeneracy to go against the cultural trends that ruined the West.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium
Keep being disingenuous.

Encouraging people to not be degenerate is a good thing. Being degenerate is an advantage to the individual (which is why people to it). But itโ€™s good for everyone for influencers to promote non-degeneracy to go against the cultural trends that ruined the West.
A MtF tranny complaining about degeneracy is crazy

• WTF
A MtF tranny complaining about degeneracy is crazy

Cope. Iโ€™ll be monogamous and loyal while most modern women are upping their body counts into the triple digits.

Whoโ€™s more degen? Tradcon MtF or modern cis woman?

Cope. Iโ€™ll be monogamous and loyal while most modern women are upping their body counts into the triple digits.

Whoโ€™s more degen? Tradcon MtF or modern cis woman?
Why do you think that you have to put down cis women to make this point? It's counterproductive at best.

• Hmm...
Why do you think that you have to put down cis women to make this point? It's counterproductive at best.

Keep being retarded. Muh โ€œput downโ€. Canโ€™t I make a legitimate criticism of modern female behavior without triggering emotioncucks like you?

Iโ€™m not putting anyone down. Cis women are degenerate. Trans women are degenerate. Cis and trans men are degenerate.

I said Iโ€™m not degenerate like others, in response to @T50 Demonโ€™s implication that Iโ€™m a hypocrite for complaining about degeneracy. And you had to cope. Keep coping bro. Muh โ€œput downโ€. What a normie-brained thing to say.

Last edited:
Your mom/pops is supposed to set you up with a nice girl or you warm approach a qt

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Gigacope, most of my female friends are on tinder
They're on there but are they getting LTRs from it? Are they even engaging in casual sex? Or are they there to increase Instagram followers and get a free meal every once a while?

Your mom/pops is supposed to set you up with a nice girl or you warm approach a qt
Yup, the last couple bridal showers I went to I had women trying to hook me up.

They're on there but are they getting LTRs from it? Are they even engaging in casual sex? Or are they there to increase Instagram followers and get a free meal every once a while?
Nope cause they keep going for fuckboys thinking they will be the one :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back