HAMZA TALKS ABOUT HIS BREAKUP

grief

grief

Diamond

is tribe leader adonissssss a cuck?

the fake deep voice he makes how does anyone watch this seriously

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
please god in heaven give him showers of money so he can get a fucking decompression and cantho holy fucking shit i cant even look at this pajeet without hearing rape echo in my brain

• JFL
Reactions: grief
please god in heaven give him showers of money so he can get a fucking decompression and cantho holy fucking shit i cant even look at this pajeet without hearing rape echo in my brain
will he ever accept the blackpill tho?

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
also lol this just proves whores want someone to ruin them. dark will always overcome the light of self improvement and all these biblical copes. just abuse her theory. also dont be ethnic :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: grief
also lol this just proves whores want someone to ruin them. dark will always overcome the light of self improvement and all these biblical copes. just abuse her theory. also dont be ethnic :feelskek:
the only ex that chased after me is the one I was abusive with

• Love it
the only ex that chased after me is the one I was abusive with
beckies are the definition of stockholm syndrome. just be abusive and she'll stay 4eva because her self worth is in the gutter xd. as for stacy it can be done but strictly for chad. girls love being treated like the cum dumps they are.

adonisssssssssssss

beckies are the definition of stockholm syndrome. just be abusive and she'll stay 4eva because her self worth is in the gutter xd. as for stacy it can be done but strictly for chad. girls love being treated like the cum dumps they are.
by my personal experience, once she's high on oxytocin from seeing you, the more you make her suffer the more she bonds

the thing is I only had relationships with average/slightly above average girls (I don't have the looks for stacies, and honestly they are so rare that I don't even see them irl). but they probably function the same, once in love the suffering gets addictive

• +1