Hamza turns into a comfortable relationship cuck the instant he lives with a girl

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
How many times is he going to keep discussing how he falls off every single life goal he has as soon as he's in the position to fuck the pussy of a mentally ill white girl daily?

edit: 10:50 he talks about Chodemaxxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 49130, blatonslatt and 8 others
Didn't he accepted his girlfriend who cheated on him ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RecessedChinCel, dimorphism and 6 others
Niggas still unironically watch hamza in 2024
I thought we left him back in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, 5'7 zoomer, Framemogger69 and 10 others
Didn't he accepted his girlfriend who cheated on him ?
I think he broke up with her after she told him her bodycount then he went crawling back

At 14 minutes he says that having the female gaze tiktok look attracts masculine women
While having the giga masc look attracts feminine women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, lilith, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
KEEP WATCHING HAMZA AND IMPROVING BRO

LOL

bro imagine ever watching a pakistani from the united kingdom

literally the lowest human life on earth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, forevermirin and Deleted member 32973
Does this guy ever shut the fuck up?

It's so crazy to me that people follow self-improvement youtubers for YEARS when their core message is just "get yo money up, be stoic and go to the gym". Why would anyone listen to this currys yapping and turn him into a millionaire through views

• +1
Reactions: Gus17, Central Cee and BoredPrince
Seriously what audience does this shitskin entertain

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock and lemonnz
Seriously what audience does this shitskin entertain
Skinny basement rotting teenagers and of course curries

He preaches red pill it’s not over just hustle grind and watch all my videos maybe even buy my courses and you’ll get pussy,his entire message is delivered towards a loner guy who is a bluepilled incel and wants a loving gf (Anastasia) I think his name for Stacy is

Works incredibly well as he’s taking advantage of the loneliest and most vulnerable people trying desperately to cope with the fact that they’re Indian and it’s over

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and romanstock
Skinny basement rotting teenagers and of course curries

He preaches red pill it’s not over just hustle grind and watch all my videos maybe even buy my courses and you’ll get pussy,his entire message is delivered towards a loner guy who is a bluepilled incel and wants a loving gf (Anastasia) I think his name for Stacy is

Works incredibly well as he’s taking advantage of the loneliest and most vulnerable people trying desperately to cope with the fact that they’re Indian and it’s over
Yep once tried to watch one of his videos couldn’t stand his voice or face. I actually like Andrew Tate he’s funny Af compared this this curry.

I am surprised psl has not started crowdfunding to shoot this guy in minecraft for forum that claims to be dark triad

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and albe.ORG
How many times is he going to keep discussing how he falls off every single life goal he has as soon as he's in the position to fuck the pussy of a mentally ill white girl daily?

edit: 10:50 he talks about Chodemaxxing

he's gonna talk about it forever as long as there gonna be low iq dalits who follow him and make him money

He was always a beta cuck pretends to be alpha

Niggas talking about tits and broads
Menage a trois
Sex in expensive cars

I think he broke up with her after she told him her bodycount then he went crawling back
Bro are u serious? Lmao how do u know that

Honestly, I'm not even angry.
Dude gets to turn his life into free money, just feeding off basement dwellers' insecurities.
I don't even mind these guys scamaxxing, it's just natural selection at this point

90% summary of his videos:
"Jeffrey, Adonissss, go gym bro, cold shower bro, meditate bro bro, no fap, read, wake up at 5am bro, don't look at girls bro, join Adonisss school bro, no college bro, bro bro bro"

Bro are u serious? Lmao how do u know that
In a video where he discussed breaking up with his GF he was raging over her not being pure and saying he should wait for a pure woman
Then in another video he said: in the book "the way of the superior man" it says you should be with a woman who's your complimentary opposite so he coped that because he fucked a lot of girls he cant demand a virgin and can find common ground with a girl (his GF) who fucked a lot of guys so he got back with her
He also said he asked his family if they thought she was compatible with him and they said yes which caused him to rage but ultimately ask her to get back with him

• JFL
Reactions: cashmerefraud
Scamza just doing his thing. I’m miring ngl. I do agree with the self improvement pill though

In a video where he discussed breaking up with his GF he was raging over her not being pure and saying he should wait for a pure woman
Then in another video he said: in the book "the way of the superior man" it says you should be with a woman who's your complimentary opposite so he coped that because he fucked a lot of girls he cant demand a virgin and can find common ground with a girl (his GF) who fucked a lot of guys so he got back with her
He also said he asked his family if they thought she was compatible with him and they said yes which caused him to rage but ultimately ask her to get back with him
Jesus this nigga really is a loser, he boasts about his pre-selection yet crawls back to whatever that thing is and copes with his past to justify it, I definitely should enroll in his school to learn from him about dating

accept* dumbass
25dfd4e35259283a97453db2f69a8eee