HAMZA: YOU MUST BECOME RICH, FIT AND MASCULINE

hopecel

hopecel

✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊

my honest reaction tbh:
IMG 20240319 200559 176

no wealth, physique nor masculinity for my face, height and autism tbh

same applies to fellow Adonis Hamza since he's getting cucked again and again by Beckies he have pulled as a high value man

absolutely over for Adoniscels in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, GabachoCopium, albe.ORG and 20 others
You need to become rich masculine and fit he is speaking facts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maximuslaid, socialcel, LooksThinker and 4 others
"behave like a man"

A man is a man. You don't have to behave like a man to be a man the only way to be a man is to be a man... He obviously isn't one seeing as he thinks women are a different species to men who like being abused and he enjoys working like a slave and thinks working is a good thing

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Roquefort, Narcissus🥀 and 7 others
Just become rich bro! I do it all the time! Meaningless advice

Masculine and fit is something that comes naturally when you live naturally but it's irrelevant because of how much genetics trumps those things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, aspiringexcel and hopecel
can’t believe people made that clown rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2beltshawty, albe.ORG, Carv and 12 others
Beckies still cuck him lmao
"behave like a man"

A man is a man. You don't have to behave like a man to be a man the only way to be a man is to be a man... He obviously isn't one seeing as he thinks women are a different species to men who like being abused and he enjoys working like a slave and thinks working is a good thing
Yeah redpillers aren't enough masculine naturally so they have to compensate with acting like bad boy macho men jfl

Masculine and fit is something that comes naturally when you live naturally but it's irrelevant because of how much genetics trumps those things
Face, height and NTness >>> everything else

Hamza can be a billionaire with the top 0.0001% physique and T levels and he would still be in the same position jfl
You act like "people" who follow him aren't clowns jfl

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, albe.ORG and aspiringexcel

People like to complain about everything and try to blame everything an everyone aspect them selfs you are the reason you are a failure in life bro not your mothers not the government not your fucking teachers its your its a hard reality to accept if you tried actually tried day in day out you will get what you want .

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Adonis!!!

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, futuregigamogger, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
People like to complain about everything and try to blame everything an everyone aspect them selfs you are the reason you are a failure in life bro not your mothers not the government not your fucking teachers its your its a hard reality to accept if you tried actually tried day in day out you will get what you want .
So you're on .org and don't believe in the importance of genetics?

Why aren't you a millionaire? You just decided not to try to be one but if you tried you would be?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
You act like "people" who follow him aren't clowns jfl
thought that was a given. they are way worse than him. tbh he probably knows all the shit he says is cope but he’s just trying to make money

• +1
Yeah buddy boyo just grow taller and change your pheno and become a 6.5 PSL slayer it's all about your dedication and consistency! Keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams!!! Everything is POSSIBLE!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
"behave like a man"

he is a gymcel and gym is paying to be a slave

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, hopecel and Hardrada
Honestly back in like 2017-2018 before I even “discovered” the BP

I seen this guys thumbnail and thought to myself no fucking way this ugly indian is trying to give people advice

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: i_love_roosters, stamaster21, apathy and 4 others
Over for currycels

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Honestly back in like 2017-2018 before I even “discovered” the BP

I seen this guys thumbnail and thought to myself no fucking way this ugly indian is trying to give people advice

:feelskek:
i went way too far down the red pill rabbit hole but i always thought this guy was a fucking dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Carv, Axii and 1 other person

my honest reaction tbh:
View attachment 2808837

same applies to fellow Adonis Hamza since he's getting cucked again and again by Beckies he have pulled as a high value man

how to be a good beta provider cuck male:incel:

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress and hopecel
So you're on .org and don't believe in the importance of genetics?

Why aren't you a millionaire? You just decided not to try to be one but if you tried you would be?
I believe in the importance of genetics till a extent i joined org when i was young i learned a lott in the time if being a millionaire is your goal in life i believe 95% of people could become a millionaire of they actually tried its not my goal you dont take your money with you in your grave bro,

how to be a good beta provider cuck male:incel:
Just be Hamza bro
i went way too far down the red pill rabbit hole but i always thought this guy was a fucking dumbass
There's no smart redpiller tbh
PSL god
I believe in the importance of genetics till a extent i joined org when i was young i learned a lott in the time if being a millionaire is your goal in life i believe 95% of people could become a millionaire of they actually tried its not my goal you dont take your money with you in your grave bro,
You cope too much bro

It's all about the things you can't control

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Adonis

images

"Adonis"

4021750_1710887892396.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 2beltshawty, N1666, brucewayne78 and 7 others
yes, every event and action both positive and negative are from external factors, ur genetics and/or your environment

Hamza the fucj are you doing on .org get the fuck out

• JFL
Yeah buddy boyo just grow taller and change your pheno and become a 6.5 PSL slayer it's all about your dedication and consistency! Keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams!!! Everything is POSSIBLE!!!!!!
Try to work with the genetics you have you cant change it so you better accept it, whats your goal in life fucking allot of women is that the reason you want to be tall 6.5 psl and all this bullshit if just fucking girls is your purpose you will have a pathetic life bro it doesn’t bring long term happiness

• JFL
Adonis

images

"Adonis"

4021750_1710887892396.png
I'd pay 1000 jewros to see his Big Adonis cock tbh
Hamza the fucj are you doing on .org get the fuck out
Shut up Jeffrey
Try to work with the genetics you have you cant change it so you better accept it, whats your goal in life fucking allot of women is that the reason you want to be tall 6.5 psl and all this bullshit if just fucking girls is your purpose you will have a pathetic life bro it doesn’t bring long term happiness
Nah buddy I want a LTR with a HQNP girl but it's kinda impossible for sub5s ngl

Non-Chads can't demand a virgin HQ girl in 2024 ngl not to mention that I'm a KHHV and that sub-Chads are easily replaceable therefore cucked until death... Absolutely fuckin over for sub-Chads even Adonis Hamza is cucked

I'd pay 1000 jewros to see his Big Adonis cock tbh

Shut up Jeffrey

Nah buddy I want a LTR with a HQNP girl but it's kinda impossible for sub5s ngl

Non-Chads can't demand a virgin HQ girl in 2024 ngl not to mention that I'm a KHHV and that sub-Chads are easily replaceable therefore cucked until death... Absolutely fuckin over for sub-Chads even Adonis Hamza is cucked
I try to help you bro demanding a virgin and all this bulshit if you are a nobody is stupid you need to try to make yourself irreplaceable

Its not only about looks bro trust me i got cucked by some 5’11 mtn Just because he is rich has a very expensive car also his status is very high everyone is scared of him he is a very good mma fighter if it was only looks i was fucking here right now

Vid should be titled you must FIX THAT EYEAREA!

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and PickleTheSlayer
"behave like a man"

Women are indeed turned off by the idea of feeling loved

I try to help you bro demanding a virgin and all this bulshit if you are a nobody is stupid you need to try to make yourself irreplaceable

Its not only about looks bro trust me i got cucked by some 5’11 mtn Just because he is rich has a very expensive car also his status is very high everyone is scared of him he is a very good mma fighter if it was only looks i was fucking here right now
What's your PSL rating and how tall are you? NTness also plays a role tbh

Money and status are cope for subhumans who have to compensate

What's your PSL rating and how tall are you? NTness also plays a role tbh

Money and status are cope for subhumans who have to compensate
Got raten htn here back in the day i am 6’3

I am not a khhv or some shit jfl
Still over for you if some uglier manlet stole your girl absolutely over

Mentalceldom is so brutal

Still over for you if some uglier manlet stole your girl absolutely over

Mentalceldom is so brutal
Its reality bro women love money and all that shit looks is not enough

• JFL
Its reality bro women love money and all that shit looks is not enough
They can't escape nature

If you have money and don't have looks she will cheat on you

• So Sad
I’m fairly certain he had some sort of jaw surgery

• Hmm...
IMG 5352

• Love it
Honestly his message ain’t bad. Yes you have to at least STRIVE for those things but don’t be delusional that you will become some high value male or any other retarded red pill bullshit phrase. But you get three real choices, self improve until you die, rot, or ER. And since most incels are too pussy to ER. It’s better to red pill cope

• Hmm...
insane midface especially his eye area mogs me to oblivion ngl
Honestly his message ain’t bad. Yes you have to at least STRIVE for those things but don’t be delusional that you will become some high value male or any other retarded red pill bullshit phrase. But you get three real choices, self improve until you die, rot, or ER. And since most incels are too pussy to ER. It’s better to red pill cope
I agree but "fitmaxxing and mascmaxxing" are pure cope and that's the point

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
He’s correct man

• Love it
I’m fairly certain he had some sort of jaw surgery
he did 2 surgerys for sure: otoplasty and gynoplasty

but looks don't matter guys, keep meditating and journaling

• Love it

my honest reaction tbh:
View attachment 2808837

• Love it
Nigga looks goofy as fuck

• JFL