(HANDCELS GTFIH) POTENTIALLY LEGIT WAY TO GROW HANDS AT ANY AGE, NO SURGERY NECESSARY, VERY CHEAP

@Spinecel have you grown any height in spine?

I've done enough research at this point to know what to do. First of all, you want girth and width. As long as length isn't freak tier, forget about lengthening.

Here is a list of things that will bulk your hands up:

● Rice bucket iron palm exercises
● Iron palm striking exercises
● Heavy bag punching with minimal hand protection
● Hangs
● Farmers walks
● Variety of hand gripper tool exercises
● Knuckle pushups
● General gym celling and bulking
● Hand circulation exercises
● Rock climbing

You can find tutorials for everything on YouTube. If you build a daily routine you will see improvements in width, girth, muscularity, vascularity.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascension! and Deleted member 19766
I've done enough research at this point to know what to do. First of all, you want girth and width. As long as length isn't freak tier, forget about lengthening.

Here is a list of things that will bulk your hands up:

● Rice bucket iron palm exercises
● Iron palm striking exercises
● Heavy bag punching with minimal hand protection
● Hangs
● Farmers walks
● Variety of hand gripper tool exercises
● Knuckle pushups
● General gym celling and bulking
● Hand circulation exercises
● Rock climbing

You can find tutorials for everything on YouTube. If you build a daily routine you will see improvements in width, girth, muscularity, vascularity.
Useful tips but my length is kinda freak tier, do you have any tips for lengthening as well?

I don't think they'd do it on all fingers, also probably super high risk ATM, I wonder what the price is though and if any doc would be willing to do it in a case like this
Why are you so opposed with hands

tbf every guy I know that has big hands also does a lot of physical labor
Yeah there was this guy that came into the gym he still had a construction shirt on from his job. He was like my height but he had the frame of a 6'3 guy and his hands/wrists were just huge.

That guy was my height and not super muscular but he was a good 20-30 pounds heavier just from frame alone.

Lowkey he made me blush when he was next to my bench

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
There are other handcels lurking around here as well, I know having small hands isn't a very common issue but I've gotten plenty of questions on how to grow them (To which I always used to respond with, essentially, I don't know).
Now I know.
just go to germany and get that surgery done ffs nobody will do this aspie shit

• JFL
Useful tips but my length is kinda freak tier, do you have any tips for lengthening as well?
As far as I know, you can't add length. Maybe you've seen evidence to the contrary though

• Hmm...
As far as I know, you can't add length. Maybe you've seen evidence to the contrary though
You've read the OP though right like are you literally saying he's lying or smth? Or what do you think it is

From: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-to-make-hands-bigger.307723/page-2

"I hang weights off of my fingers for extended periods of time in order to lengthen them. This is usually for a minimum of 4 hours a day, but I try to shoot for 6 hours. You don't need a whole lot of weight. Start out with 2.5 plates hanging from each finger and gradually work your way to heavier weights. 2.5 lbs may not sound like much, but after a few hours, it gets pretty painful. Now I'm working with 10 lbs per finger and in two weeks, I'll be increasing to 12.5 lbs.

In addition, I do a lot of grip work so that my hands thicken up and don't look out of proportion. High reps are the key to this. I try to do 4,000 reps per hand with a gripper. I got mine from K-mart. Don't bother with the Captains of Crush or any other heavy-duty gripper. They're not meant to add size, just strength. Not that strength is bad, but you shouldn't worry about it until your hands are as big as you want them. There's basically no way to maintain hand strength while trying to enlarge them.

So far, I've been doing this for 8 months and my hands have gone from 7.25" to 7.875". It's taken a long time, but an increase of 5/8" is pretty good, I think."

I'm gonna start doing it soon, let me know what you all think of this. Wolff's Law, right? I will try contacting him for pictures and maybe some more specifics on how he did it, if anyone else here could try doing the same that would be very helpful as well.

If this is real then this is gonna SAVE all of us handcels. From a subhuman 7.25 to an above average 7.875 in 8 months, this will be like the handcel version of LL jfl
hands>face

• +1
Link website because maybe we are thinking about different ones

• +1
Yeah I emailed them and they said they couldn't do it wtf

There are other handcels lurking around here as well, I know having small hands isn't a very common issue but I've gotten plenty of questions on how to grow them (To which I always used to respond with, essentially, I don't know).
Now I know.
just hang for 6 hours every day bro

• Love it
Yeah I emailed them and they said they couldn't do it wtf
WTF did you e mail them in German or English ? I called them and e mailed them

• Hmm...
Give me one reason this same logic wouldn't work for you spine? Hang off a pullup bar with weights or upside down while holding weights

Give me one reason this same logic wouldn't work for you spine? Hang off a pullup bar with weights or upside down while holding weights
It will but the most you’ll gain is 1 inch with a lot of it coming from preserving your morning height

Pm discord so can share results in future

• +1
Abnormally long fingers + normal/smaller hand base = looking like an alien.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
It will but the most you’ll gain is 1 inch with a lot of it coming from preserving your morning height
1 inch is still a lot after your plates are closed, but the real question is if that 1 inch is just your spine decompressing or your spine actually stretching somehow and you genuinely gaining one inch.

• +1
1 inch is still a lot after your plates are closed, but the real question is if that 1 inch is just your spine decompressing or your spine actually stretching somehow and you genuinely gaining one inch.
I think it’s possible for it to be both, your body constantly adapts. Look at the skeleton of ancient bowmen or modern day tennis players, the bones in their dominant arms are longer and thicker then their other arm.

And I’m lucky enough that one inch would put me at a very good height.

I feel horrible for manlets, world is so unnecessarily cruel

Also I unironically think bonesmashing the soles of your foot could give potential height gains as well though it’s a little more risky because of the potential to develop heel Spurs

I think it’s possible for it to be both, your body constantly adapts. Look at the skeleton of ancient bowmen or modern day tennis players, the bones in their dominant arms are longer and thicker then their other arm.

And I’m lucky enough that one inch would put me at a very good height.

I feel horrible for manlets, world is so unnecessarily cruel

Also I unironically think bonesmashing the soles of your foot could give potential height gains as well though it’s a little more risky because of the potential to develop heel Spurs
Hmm... i might test it the spine stretching since i am giga manlet 5'8 and life is over anyways.
I know about the heel smashing but the complications that could happen are too risky and not worth it. I don't wanna walk around like a chicken with fucked up soles.

• +1
Hmm... i might test it the spine stretching since i am giga manlet 5'8 and life is over anyways.
I know about the heel smashing but the complications that could happen are too risky and not worth it. I don't wanna walk around like a chicken with fucked up soles.
5’8 isn’t too horrible, what’s your wingspan? If it’s 5’11 LL wouldn’t look uncanny on you and you could get to 180+ cm which is enough for 80%

And yeah spine stretching works but the results aren’t enough for some guys

From: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/how-to-make-hands-bigger.307723/page-2

"I hang weights off of my fingers for extended periods of time in order to lengthen them. This is usually for a minimum of 4 hours a day, but I try to shoot for 6 hours. You don't need a whole lot of weight. Start out with 2.5 plates hanging from each finger and gradually work your way to heavier weights. 2.5 lbs may not sound like much, but after a few hours, it gets pretty painful. Now I'm working with 10 lbs per finger and in two weeks, I'll be increasing to 12.5 lbs.

In addition, I do a lot of grip work so that my hands thicken up and don't look out of proportion. High reps are the key to this. I try to do 4,000 reps per hand with a gripper. I got mine from K-mart. Don't bother with the Captains of Crush or any other heavy-duty gripper. They're not meant to add size, just strength. Not that strength is bad, but you shouldn't worry about it until your hands are as big as you want them. There's basically no way to maintain hand strength while trying to enlarge them.

So far, I've been doing this for 8 months and my hands have gone from 7.25" to 7.875". It's taken a long time, but an increase of 5/8" is pretty good, I think."

I'm gonna start doing it soon, let me know what you all think of this. Wolff's Law, right? I will try contacting him for pictures and maybe some more specifics on how he did it, if anyone else here could try doing the same that would be very helpful as well.

If this is real then this is gonna SAVE all of us handcels. From a subhuman 7.25 to an above average 7.875 in 8 months, this will be like the handcel version of LL jfl
No one cares about hands 🤣

• JFL
5’8 isn’t too horrible, what’s your wingspan? If it’s 5’11 LL wouldn’t look uncanny on you and you could get to 180+ cm which is enough for 80%

And yeah spine stretching works but the results aren’t enough for some guys
I'm not considering LL for two reasons. 1. Extremely painful and risk of complications is too high, risk of being disabled is not a risk worth taking. 2. Your legs become noodles, you can't exercise/gym or lift heavy things. No thanks i'd rather not ruin my legs for 2-3 inches, i'd rather fraud 1.5-2 inches with shoes and good posture. If i can get 1 inch from stretching that would be ideal so i can fraud 1 or 2 inches and i'll be 5'11ish walking around. Oh and my wingspan isn't that great, it's completely average for a 5'8 guy so my arms/torso would look small compared to lengthened legs.

• +1
I'm not considering LL for two reasons. 1. Extremely painful and risk of complications is too high, risk of being disabled is not a risk worth taking. 2. Your legs become noodles, you can't exercise/gym or lift heavy things. No thanks i'd rather not ruin my legs for 2-3 inches, i'd rather fraud 1.5-2 inches with shoes and good posture. If i can get 1 inch from stretching that would be ideal so i can fraud 1 or 2 inches and i'll be 5'11ish walking around. Oh and my wingspan isn't that great, it's completely average for a 5'8 guy so my arms/torso would look small compared to lengthened legs.
LL risks are overblown but I understand why you wouldn’t want to get it. Still a 6 cm LL has a very low risk of complications but the recovery is still pretty hard for the first few months.

Goodluck to you man, it’s tough out here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 19766
5'8 isn't too bad you just need lifts and great posture to be average

Who the fuck has the time to let weight hang from their hands for 4-6 hours ? Plus you can't really do anything else really while you do that

Sorry for the necropost but any further info on this?