Handsome

You are dumb as fuck and also a pain in my ass i am going to flush this pain out of my ass in the morning lol
hopefully you manage to flush that dildo out as well

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
hopefully you manage to flush that dildo out as well
[/QUOT
I dont have any dildo inside my ass u can put.ur.mouth inside.my ass and check it urself and also.dont forget to lick.my shit and swallow it my slave

• JFL
give it an extra flush to dislodge your brain too you muppet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 656
@Pex1992 = pls 8

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
onGg87d.jpg

MEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
This guy bro

Attachments

• IMG_20190604_010402_393.jpg
    IMG_20190604_010402_393.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and Pex1992
im beautiful on the inside

Myself.
My pretty boy self

Over for recovering drug addictcels

Zeus

rest is irellevant lel

wat drugs were you on
None. Just fucking around because @ElliotRodgerJr said I look like a crackhead in motion and I thought haha

None. Just fucking around because @ElliotRodgerJr said I look like a crackhead in motion and I thought haha
Now that you mention it you do look like crack head in motion. Think ‘haha’ again for me bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Aids!
  • +1
  • +1
Hehehe whatchu mean dude?
High body fat and underweight ??? nigga which is it ???? Tf lol you are my new bro chesscel gtfih and show this boy some love

• JFL
My eye area is above average man good shape colour only bad is dark circles but they are not visible in certain lightening
worse IPD than me lel, what is your IPD even on?

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
ipd is cope ....this guy's ipd is also not so good still he is considered good looking
nah it isnt cope, you are just a retard, yeah because he has everything else good i suppose (although he is narrow skull so)

guess what you dont have other good features like him

nah it isnt cope, you are just a retard, yeah because he has everything else good i suppose (although he is narrow skull so)

guess what you dont have other good features like him
lol keep coping low iq subhuman by saying my everything else is shit although i have good bone structure tall wide face high set cheekbones great jaw and chin and good eye colour and fair skin

lol keep coping low iq subhuman by saying my everything else is shit although i have good bone structure tall wide face high set cheekbones great jaw and chin and good eye colour and fair skin
it is though, everything is shit about you, you have curry skin, ugly close set eyes that are asymmetrical, shit thin lips, you dont have high cheekbones you are deluded there, and i think you only believe you skull is wide because your shoulders are tiny

it is though, everything is shit about you, you have curry skin, ugly close set eyes that are asymmetrical, shit thin lips, you dont have high cheekbones you are deluded there, and i think you only believe you skull is wide because your shoulders are tiny
didnt read actually ...srs ...i knew what was coming

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
What color are your eyes bro?