HAPPENING!!! SISTER UPDATED ME WITH A DATING APP EXPERIMENT I TOLD HER TO DO. (A LOT OF WOMEN FRAUD LIKE SHIT)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Instead of using my face for the experiment as I'm taken and will be married, we decided to use her tall white HTN's friend face and FaceApped his images to oblivion (surprisingly he has FaceApp Pro) so he appears chad. Since he's quite slim, I ran his face through an AI program (Remini) to give him lean muscles.

He's an international student from the US who is a Christian and has no interest in dating.

THE AIM OF THE EXPERIMENT TO SEE HOW MUCH WOMEN FRAUD. I ASKED HER TO SEND THE GIRLS' IMAGES ON THE CHAT AND RATED THEM ACCORDING TO THE R/TRM SCALE (ALL 4 OF US) AND WE'RE CALCULATING AVERAGE RATINGS.

She told me she managed to meet 24 girls over the span of a week and a half at her uni town with her tall HTN friend.

She, her HTN friend, me and my fiancee are in a group chat discussing the results.

WILL UPDATE YOU WITH THE FULL DETAILS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, Deleted member 26859, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
@darktvamp thoughts?

@flippasav

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Update us on some pics

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
IMG 6228

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, wishIwasSalludon, mogstars and 2 others
@WINGLESS ANGEL

Sounds like u turned him into a fcking Chad so 24 is pretty normal, still impressive but I've seen htn reaching 30+
my sister and her friend said he got 50+ likes on Hinge within 1 day. All the girls were off Hinge

Take your meds bro

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
@WishIwasChico

Don’t you have a job bro

@yandex99

@aesthetic beauty

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Instead of using my face for the experiment as I'm taken and will be married, we decided to use her tall white HTN's friend face and FaceApped his images to oblivion (surprisingly he has FaceApp Pro) so he appears chad. Since he's quite slim, I ran his face through an AI program (Remini) to give him lean muscles.

He's an international student from the US who is a Christian and has no interest in dating.

THE AIM OF THE EXPERIMENT TO SEE HOW MUCH WOMEN FRAUD. I ASKED HER TO SEND THE GIRLS' IMAGES ON THE CHAT AND RATED THEM ACCORDING TO THE R/TRM SCALE (ALL 4 OF US) AND WE'RE CALCULATING AVERAGE RATINGS.

She told me she managed to meet 24 girls over the span of a week and a half at her uni town with her tall HTN friend.

She, her HTN friend, me and my fiancee are in a group chat discussing the results.

Tell me how it goes.

wtf is wrong with u and ur friends , surely all this is a larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and mogstars
I asked my sis since she's at uni to conduct this experiment. She got a friend to do it for her.

it's well known women fraud with filters and their wight with angles on dating apps,this has been known since the early 2010s.tag me when you make your thread,I'd like to see the results.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
it's well known women fraud with filters and their wight with angles on dating apps,this has been known since the early 2010s.tag me when you make your thread,I'd like to see the results.
Just made a thread. Lemme tag

Is Ur sis a baddie

Xangsane

=
opinion discarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
its xangsane so the words after the comma need not have been said

Users who are viewing this thread

• MTNAscension2
Back