Happiness is the only way to fully looksmax.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Honestly not even a cope. If you are happy you feel better in every way, you look at yourself with a better mind, and like what you see more. Honestly just try to increase happiness in any way. I am on acne meds at the moment and they cause depression in a few people who take it, unfortunately I was one. Recently went off the meds for about 2 weeks and felt so much better. Getting back on them to treat skin (sacrifice is worth). Dont give up looksmax just include this within it all.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Imonlyhere, FuckMyLife and 2 others
You have to have a social circle of somewhat like-minded people to be happy. There's literally no exception.

• +1
Reactions: Phad, FuckMyLife, Never_Began and 3 others
Honestly not even a cope. If you are happy you feel better in every way, you look at yourself with a better mind, and like what you see more. Honestly just try to increase happiness in any way. I am on acne meds at the moment and they cause depression in a few people who take it, unfortunately I was one. Recently went off the meds for about 2 weeks and felt so much better. Getting back on them to treat skin (sacrifice is worth). Dont give up looksmax just include this within it all.
Are you on accutane ?

Seeing my progress in looksmaxxing makes me happy. One of the most lifefuels out there is ascension.

• +1
Reactions: xzibit
Accutane month 6 here and no mental side effects so far (maybe a bit brain fog). It's worth the sacrifice definitely.
And yeah it's true.
I'm only motivated to looksmax when I don't feel too ugly. I easily slip back to the it's over mentality when I'm unhappy.

Seeing my progress in looksmaxxing makes me happy. One of the most lifefuels out there is ascension.
looksmax -> happiness -> even more looksmax. its a positive cycle.
Accutane month 6 here and no mental side effects so far (maybe a bit brain fog). It's worth the sacrifice definitely.
And yeah it's true.
I'm only motivated to looksmax when I don't feel too ugly. I easily slip back to the it's over mentality when I'm unhappy.
damn brain fog is a side effect. Ive really fell down in school recently, ill just cope and say its this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
You have to have a social circle of somewhat like-minded people to be happy. There's literally no exception.

yea but you need to have job or money or it will be stressful life anyway
i dont require much from life.

once i make money i will give up on lookmaxing and just live a life of mediocre for a while

yea but you need to have job or money or it will be stressful life anyway
i dont require much from life.

once i make money i will give up on lookmaxing and just live a life of mediocre for a while
Yes at least a job that pays enough. Lol for me like-minded people is narcissistic red-pilled people, hence this forum. I don't know anyone irl that I can relate to. Everyone's just a meme and they all seem to fit into some category.

Yes at least a job that pays enough. Lol for me like-minded people is narcissistic red-pilled people, hence this forum. I don't know anyone irl that I can relate to. Everyone's just a meme and they all seem to fit into some category.
Tbh i lost all interest. Games and animes dont bring me pleasure anymore

I do my projects few hr per day for money but after that i just cope on forum or watching some new anime that i dont even like

My personality and brain took big hit from computer abuse as nothing interests me, i dont want to party, to looksmax.

Tbh i dont even need girl

I feel like i have 0 testosterone or that i accidentaly i became hyper introvert

• +1
Reactions: badromance

I do my projects few hr per day for money but after that i just cope on forum or watching some new anime that i dont even like

My personality and brain took big hit from computer abuse as nothing interests me, i dont want to party, to looksmax.

I feel like i have 0 testosterone or that i accidentaly i became hyper introvert
That's pretty unhealthy

low t for sure
Are you on accutane ?
You replied but i didn't get notification jfl.What month are you in ? don't give up it gets easier,the first month was hell for me,but now im 80 days in and it's a cruise,my face is cleared,only body acne left,it made me so much confident,clear skin is life saver.

Last edited:
COPE, A SUB 7 LIFE ISN'T WORTH LIVING GO ER OR LDAR THE ONLY REAL HAPPINES IS BEING A 10/10 GIGA CHAD FUCKING 10 JB'S A DAY YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER SUCCED

no but i fully agree with you

you just need motivation for mewing, bodybuilding and socialmaxing.

Not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but sometimes i randomly feel euphoric for like 5 seconds and in that moment i just feel like attacking life and doing everything im procrastinating to do, but then it goes away and as you can guess my life still sucks. I definitely think that you have to be happy BEFORE pursuing anything, cuz if you’re saying “I’ll be happy when i accomplish this goal in 6 months” well guess what? You’re lack of happiness will demotivate you within a few days and you give up. Repeat. Now the question becomes how do you become happy without any friends and that I am yet to solve. I think having friends is the baseline minimum requirement to be happy.

Now the question becomes how do you become happy without any friends and that I am yet to solve. I think having friends is the baseline minimum requirement to be happy.
It seems to be the one thing necessary for any long-term happiness. No friends = Guaranteed misery. I wish it wasn't the case cuz I got nobody.

Good Looks being highly correlated with happiness.

Don’t expect a single fucking 1% in attractiveness if you are ugly.

If anything, you should look depressed, otherwise being happy as an Ugly fuck makes others wary of your motives.

“Bet that creep just raped a kid, that’s probably why he’s smiling”

I agree. Happiness & less stress
(the latter is so apparent on my face/skin)

why not host a looksmax convention cupofcoffee
you guys can all meet and then hit some club
at least it would make for an exciting experience xD
ask Nibba if he is fine with all guys that are uglier then him to mog him publicly so you increase your chances to get laid

low t for sure

You replied but i didn't get notification jfl.What month are you in ? don't give up it gets easier,the first month was hell for me,but now im 80 days in and it's a cruise,my face is cleared,only body acne left,it made me so much confident,clear skin is life saver.
Not quite sure about 4 months, but wasnt taking a high dosage. about 20mg for first 3 months, now on 40mg. Face is looking fairly clear and not a problem for me mentally, dermatologist said i need to carry on taking it so it is fully gone and wont come back ever (even with steds).

• +1
Reactions: badromance